What's new

400w stadium starring romulan x purple diesel

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey guys welcome to my new thread. I have been working hard trying to fit this stadium setup into my box effeciently. It should be able to fit 36 clones comfortably. The plants will be grown single cola style, and vegged for a week. Heres some pictures but its not complete. There will be plants on all four walls and the floor, I am hoping this works! Almost half of my clones are rooted so it should be running in a couple days. Also I will be testing 4 cuts of the new mikado female i found.

bye bye cool tube.

rom d.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Guys I finnally got the plants in there. It looks like i still might have to make some adjustments. I am using the hydroton to slow evaporation mostly so i dont have to do as much work watering. Brand new bulb put in aswell. I think she might be able to fit a few more clones there is two empty top shelves in the front and back of the box. Cheers.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

looks like a great way to utilize the space. i'm a 400watter also and this gives me some great design ideas. can't wait to see somemore pics

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
looking interesting :yes: how many lamps are u using in there again? only 1x400?

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged!
looks like a sweet setup you got goin bro.i'll be watchin this one fasho.peace-T-

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Dj Platnum, You should check out northern farmers stadium. He Inspired me along with digital hippy, and a few others I can not give credit.
Thanks Cocageo, It should look tight after the stretch.
Hey Wamen, I am not sure what you mean by laps but im a guess anyways, there is three levels the floor , first bench at a foot, second bench at 2 ft, with one 400 hps and a few florescents.

Mikado from my last run. I Scrapped this pheno even though its bomb, I know there is a better pheno to be found.

omenman

looks good buddy//will be watching..i have 3 k stadium up and running if this goes well heck i may just do like 8 of these..lol..good luck

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
thanks omen man here it is six days in. I just gave them a foliar of endofine fungi. This stuff is awsome from what i have researched the strain is called somethin like cochinosis rosea.

I switched the lighting around and added some lights

My new veg and soon to be cfl stadium in the top. this minni greenhouse was 29 bucks i bought 3, this thing will be a snap to put together. The cfl stadium will help keep my room warm when the lights are off on the bigger staium.

my new little buddy, I am not gonna lie i felt a little odd at the cash buying pantyhose and duct tape .
On a lighter note heres my rom d bonsai right before a hair cut.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
day 9 flower . I am getting real excited about setting up a cfl stadium and newveg area. I found spider mites last night. I will be battling them for the first time indoors, I sprayed with einstein oil last night but i will be picking up a pest strip to knock them on ther asses . Plants are being fed Advanced Iguana juice. I love this stuff one bottle veg one bottle flower thats all you need. they get a blend of fifty fifty tap and osmosis. with Iguana veg , liquid karma, grozyme, and plantacilan at 100ppm at .5 conversion, feed with everywatering, makes it easy. Ph of solution varies i like to do drifts from 6.0 to 6.3.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor

Heres a picture of Mikado, she has a tendancy to grow tall and branchy, very vigorous. I forgot to mention 1 timewarp clone and one white rhino x lowryder clone are in the stadium for a lil variety, but romulan diesel always performs the best, easiest to grow.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
10 heres what i came up with to cool some of the pots that where getting roasted from the side. Cardboard, mylar, sturdy twists and some pieces of chicken wire. Still have a good week of stretch I hope the get a lil taller.