What's new

400w HPS/MH ~AK48~ DWC ScrOG

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Sup TML, Thanks for the comments. Hope you enjoy your new harvest. :woohoo:

Hey p2p, glad youre back online and updating your grow. I totally forgot about ordering some pk booster and ordered a scale instead (for my harvest weight). I better order some asap :mad: . Hopefully it'll get here just in time. Thanks for reminding me! What do you think is a better choice; koolbloom or florabloom?

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
I've never tried florabloom..I use Kool Bloom..because I have it..seems like the buds get nice and chunky..They have Kool Bloom in liquid form now too..otherwise it comes in powder form and you need to dissolve it..not that big a deal..I think the powder would keep better and 1.5lb tub will last a long time..
I use Top Max too..so it's hard to tell without doing a side by side comparison, whether it helps or not..I haven't, but I believe it does bulk up the buds.. :confused:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Cool, i'll get koolbloom then. Youre right, powder form is a much better choice. Its a little cheaper than the liquid koolbloom, and it lasts. If i actually wanted a liquid pk booster, i'd get florabloom cus its alot cheaper, has a good pk ratio, and has no N.

I'll be back with updates very soon. :wave: :Bolt:

Last edited:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
DAY 79 (Flowering day 44)
21 :canabis: DAYS REMAINING
Ph: 5.89, Temp: 88 F, PPM: 1150 @ .5, Humidity: 65%

Waddaya think? Pretty good for 2 plants, huh? :biglaugh: I totally forgot to refill the tub, check the meters and add more nutes...again :confused: I'll go back later and fix that.

*Edit: Went back, filled the tub, fed them, and checked the meters.

The plants are looking very mature now, the leaves are showing signs of N deficiencies and alot of the hairs are already turning amber. I might harvest the plants up to 5 days earlier than expected if they continue to mature at this fast rate. :woohoo: So just remember that my countdown might be off target by a few days.

Decided not to get a PK booster, the stuff would get here too late if i order now. I'll just increase the maxibloom concentration past 2.4 EC (1200ppm @ .5)

I cant believe theres just 16-21 days left till harvest!!! Well, thanks for stopping by! :wave:

10152IMG_0611.jpg

10152IMG_0612.jpg

Last edited:

packn2puff

Veteran
Hell yeah..excellent..no doubt about it..don't worry about the leaves..normal at this stage..she'll start with her old big ones 1st..
She's sucking the goodness out of um for the buds..she'll start dropping a bunch too when she's done with um..mostly the sun leaves at 1st.. :wave:

RingoStar

Just finished reading your thread, nice grow man. Congratz. Let us know the final yeild and stuff when your done. Seems like once most people harvest, they're too stoned to update! :D

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
right on, what ringo said. lol

lookin so good now man i cant wait to see them finished! oh, be patient! the last two weeks they usually put on the most weight. if you harvest early you may miss out on the best bud swellin week. new trics form everyday as well, so dont worry about the ratio gettin too amber.

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
LD - Dont worry :wave: not too long b4 harvest. Hope you stick around till then. :lurk:

P2P - Thanks again p2p. I owe much of my success to you. If it wasnt for your advice, i'd never get a pH and TDS meter and i'd be pretty much screwed. I would under or over feed them and the buds wouldn't be as big as they are now. Your LST advice has helped too; I stopped using string for lst and used stronger emamal coated magnet wire instead. Doing this prevents my buds from slouching or even bending from its own weight.

RS - Hey bud, thanks for stopping by! I'll definatley post up the harvest pics. I'll also post up the final dried weight too. I didnt order a scale for nothing! Nice grow btw.

Dope - Youre right, i'm getting impatient as hell. I'll harvest after you guys give the green light (I'll take closeup shots for your judgment). Till then i'll smoke some rose pedals or something to keep me calm. :biglaugh:

Last edited:

GreenDreamz

Plants looking great pontiac, Cant wait to see the yeild and smoke report on them babies. Thanx for checkin in on my grow :canabis: :TAGGED:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Hey GD hows it going? I already got a "taste" of ak48 when a premature bud broke off while i was doing some work on the cab. It was about .333 to .5 of a gram and i actually got stoned from it. Not stoned enough, but i'm pretty sure the final product will knock me out. Thanks for stoppin :wave: Nice grow btw.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Lookin Great Pontiac...those are some dense nuggies you got growin there.

Almost there man...I can't wait to see what you came out with.

You are on the road to great success with growing.

Keep up the great work!

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Hey TML :wave: Thank you for comment. Still got a little time left, so i'll increase the maxibloom tds a bit; see if they get any denser. Goddamn, you must be in heaven with those harvested tangerines!

Last edited:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
DAY 87 (Flowering day 52)
13 :canabis: DAYS REMAINING
Ph: 6.03, Temp: 87.5 F, PPM: 1120 @ .5, Humidity: 70%

:wave:

Just under 2 weeks left! :lurk: . They look alot different from the last update. The leaves are more yellow and the buds are alot fatter. I took the pics in the same angle as the last update, so you can compare.

I wont be feeding them any more new nutes. They'll absorb what ever nutes are left in the tub for the next 6 days or so. Then i'll change the res with plain tap water (flush) so they wont taste like shit after i harvest.

I also bought a new scale, so i can weigh my final harvest.

Well, thanks for stopping by! You've all been very supportive. :wave:

10152IMG_0630.jpg

10152IMG_0629.jpg

:jerkit: Budshot :jerkit:
10152Frost2.jpg

Last edited:

packn2puff

Veteran
:yoinks: Hell yeah..looks wicked awesome pontiac..I mean perfect..the leaves look right on time to empty their carbs..the buds look excellent...
seriously dude it doesn't get any better than that..excellent man I'm totally impressed with what I'm looking at..all the bud sites are good :yes: :respect:

ColoraDro

wow pontiac i can tell ya its a great show going on in that cab...

Very impressed i will be growing some ak47 x GodBud soon so keep an eye out for that thread...

very solid grow dude keep up the good work... :wave:

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
you nailed it Pontiac! that grow is right on time man nice job! i can only hope that my lil plants look that good at their age! gl with the harvest and be sure to update us.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
excellent show Pontiac.

That's gonna be a helluva a nice harvest for a first run.

I can just picture you now with that giant grin on your face.

You are gonna be one happy camper smoking your on produce...That's the best feeling to a successfull grow.

They can only get fatter from here man.

Great job eh!

Latest posts

Latest posts