What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400w HPS/MH ~AK48~ DWC ScrOG

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
T'- Lmfao! Damn! I was hoping that nobody would realise that its been two months! :pointlaug Yes, yes, i'm one lazy sob but.... arent we all? Thanks for sticking around T'! :wave:

HT- Woah! a classic pontiac and a neighbor (you) who happens to be a fellow grower? Damn! i really wish i was that dude lol. Hope to see you around tree! :wave:

Well i guess i gotta get off my ass and finish up this cab, the new grow should begin around tuesday or so. Take care everyone!

Last edited:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Seed to Weed :woohoo:

Glad to see you got a gameplan :yes:
What a great way to get your personal smoke quickly. Should work out great for you in that cab.

Glad I could be an aide in the motivation of your grow. Maybe I should stand over you here with a whip :whip: Make you grow more and more! :biglaugh:

Was that the HPS I heard firing up? :smile:

HarvesterMaster

Still wathing ur old thread :wave:
I just ordered AK48 seeds from the good ol' trusted Doc (dr.Chronic), and found your thread right after.
I'm gonna use a 400 watter HPS as well, in a wardrobe, and I'm firing up my old bubbler, so my grow is gonna be almost identical!
I hope results will be as well :joint:
My container's bigger with eight 6" airstones, should hold up to six plants, if I cant fit 'em all in there...
Lookin to find a nice sog style mum, maby gonna throw in some NorthernLights clones as well..

Exellent for reference, thanks a bunch!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Pontiac, glad to see you're back up and running. Looking forward to seeing an update soon, take care bro.

B/R

Military

very nice thread here Pontiac :p not gona lie I love it :p

Your grow was great also, pretty impressed with those 2 plants and the 8oz you got from them and with only using LST :p

God Wish my other plant was a female also... Then id have 2 instead of one :( O well.. im doing scrog and the 1 is pretty much filling up the screen very nicely with about 35+ direct bud sites :p

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Pontiac...glad I just came across ur thread..been a long time bro', glad to see u up an running again!!!Ill be :lurk: here from now on, fo sho'. Peace bro

- Zeus

good to have the old gang back...anyone heard from BG???

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
I think i should stop by this old thread and see whats happening.... :D

Harvester Master- Hey glad to hear you used this thread as a reference. Yup the doc is the greatest; rarely lets anyone down. :D Good luck with your grow! :wave:

drew87- Its part of the reason why i yanked it off and went LST. :wave:

Black Ra1n- yup the dresser grow was fun while it lasted, but we all know how that ended up. :mad: i'll be growing again once my life gets a little less hectic. thanks for stopping by this old thread! :wave:

Rolling Bones- Thanks for stopping by! Love the cab btw! :yes:

Military- Thanks for the nice comment! :yes: from the looks of your grow, that 1 female should keep you very happy! :wave:

Zues- Thanks for stopping by! :wave: I haven't been doing much in terms of growing for a while, but i plan to change that within a month or so.

Latest posts

Latest posts