What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400w HPS DR80 Air Pot grow!

sednal

Lookin great bro! I think your problems are from under neuting. The first 3 weeks of flower they really use up alot of neuts. I had the same problem last run. Also take it light on the LK. I just flipped the lights to 12/12 on my air-pot grow. I really need to start a thread in diaries im just very busy.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Lookin great bro! I think your problems are from under neuting. The first 3 weeks of flower they really use up alot of neuts. I had the same problem last run. Also take it light on the LK. I just flipped the lights to 12/12 on my air-pot grow. I really need to start a thread in diaries im just very busy.

Think so? I kinda thought the same cuz she didn't look burnt to me and I know it's not my PH so I gave her 15ml PBP instead of 10ml like I have been and will continue to do so till she greens up a bit but should I be that worried about it this far along? Cuz 2 more weeks and I'll start flushing and then :tree: anyway here's some shots of my plants today...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk day 29

picture.php

picture.php

Blue Dream day 29

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Flubba x Blue Moonshine day 29

picture.php

picture.php

Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk day 29

picture.php

picture.php

Blue Dream day 29

picture.php

picture.php

My 5 Thunder Goo ladies in Air Pots being watered on day 29

picture.php

Thunder Goo Air Pot roots looking nice and healthy!

Now the fun begins watching em really start to fill in over these next few weeks I surrender to the HID Systems for bigger grows! Still want a better spectrum bulb like a Sun Pulse 2.8K or 3K but I might be fine with what I have cuz I'm switching over to the 10K MH for the last 2 weeks or 10 days not sure yet but it's supposed to increase resin aroma and yield so I can't go wrong doing it! :smokeit:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Oh yea by the way for those curious my Odorsok is working good! when my head is in the tent I smell the lovely scent of my strains growing and it's strong but when zipped up my room doesn't smell much at all it's just my CFL cab I need to seal up and scrub..

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Nice Thundurkel!

I hear you about the veg tent. Never underestimate the stink in veg. I thought i could get away with no odor control in veg... for a little while anyway.

Beautiful grow.

ChronJohn

hey broski just poppin in to say whats up! first time I ever cruised thru this grow, lookin good bro! I loved reading thru all of the excitement in your posts, I know I'd be pretty stoked too upgrading from CFLs to HID. I've been following your CFL grow since it began pretty much and you've definitely come a long way props and congrats. I'll tell you man, reading thru this whole grow and checking out your digs (no Fed shit heh) in the pics, we could be best fucking friends lol. Slayer poster, Osiris kicks, dank nugs... if I'm ever in Sac-town we should chill, grab some coffee (i dont even drink coffee wtf?) :joint: no creeper shit either, I'm just sayin you seem like a cool guy lol. unfortunately I'm stuck on the east coast til I get more money saved up to make the long haul out west.. anyways, I look forward to the continuation of this grow :) peace out

HazedHead

"Think so? I kinda thought the same cuz she didn't look burnt to me and I know it's not my PH so I gave her 15ml PBP instead of 10ml like I have been and will continue to do so till she greens up a bit but should I be that worried about it this far along? Cuz 2 more weeks and I'll start flushing and then anyway here's some shots of my plants today..."

That plant looks like it could use a dose of Cal-Mag.

Excellent grow and set-up though. Cheers.

Coco Budder

Feed her bro! she looks hungry and it will make a big difference, 2 weeks is a long time especially when the grow cycle is so short. It could make a difference of a quarter or so but who knows... I think a UP on your feeding is a strong recommendation because look at the leafs they are green in the veins and yellow on the reservoirs(the actual leaf). Hope all works out dude keep it growing! Sacramento represent!!!!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Thanks Coco Budder I hit her with 20ml of PBP 5ml Kool Bloom 10ml FloraBlend Vegan Tea 1ml Floralicious per gal and fed her twice yesterday and hopefully she will fix herself quick but I'm not too worried having 1 plant out of all of them with a lil problem cuz the rest look gorgeous IMO...

sednal

Hey pal, just curious...are you using PBP grow or bloom? you should def be using the bloom now if your not. And you definetly dont have anything to worry about, remember, Dont panic, its organic. I forget who but someone said looks like they could use some Cal-Mag...If your going to give them any of that, make u use extreme low doses...powerful stuff and will fuck ur plants up good if u give um to much....remember my folded leaves?

Wow Brother nice grow. I love it, it started out kinda skeptical but as things came together it became a great creation. Thanks for sharing those are some great lookings strains. I will be looking forward to seeing how much you yield. Happy harvest my friend.

LoKey

Dont' want to sound like a dick but your airpots are assembled upside down. Here is the link to the instuctions--> Airpot Assembly

post 111

WOW HOLLY SHIT! Jozix fuck you get outta here hahahaha na j/k dude no I didn't not know that until you told me so. I did noticed I put a few of the bottoms in upside down when I saw the video. I wasn't given and instructions on how to put them together and was given 6 not together and 1 the was so I just copied what I had saw. I don't think it should be too big a problem I mean when I water it doesn't go out the sides BUT I will try and take 1 apart and fix it and if it's easy enough I'll do to them all THANK YOU BRO!!!

M

mrsrixon

Oh snap! I am sorry to beat a dead horse!

It does make a difference. The top is specifically designed to have a "reservoir" which is why there are no holes.

Your crop is looking good regardless of how you put them together. Great work so far!

M

mrsrixon

I messed up also. I did not see the instructions till a few days ago and realized I put the base only one row in. It shows there is a row of dimples that are longer for the purpose of holding the base and giving the bottom enough airflow to prune the roots coming out of the bottom.

Are you happy with the airpots so far?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Day 34!!!

Day 34!!!

So I have some pics from yesterday which was day 34 pretty much 5 weeks of flowering!! I'm not too happy with my Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk cuz the bitch is so damn fussy! I've flushed and fed and flushed and fed again and can't seem to get it fixed!!! I think she needs more N but others said it was a P problem??? Well you'll see how she looks in the pics but other than her I'm doing GOOD! I'm probably going to do all one strain next run or 2 strains that stretch similar...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

see how fucking bad the Bubba Chunk is???
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these were all Thunder Goo ladies in Air Pots besides the Bubba Chunk bitch..

picture.php

group shot day 34
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

3 weeks to go!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts