What's new

400w CMH V-scrog cab! Tube of Green anyone?

Very impressive man...

Cant wait to see thenew cab bro...I am considering converting my new cab to vertical but am concerned about the whole "extra training" work. Is it bad? And 18sqt feet of net in your next cab? Thats awesome I can defintely see it. How many plants do you think that will require?

thanks

Propoline

You did good stke my friend....Looks like you ve got your self a bunch of tasty buds. How is the smoke? Are you building your new cab yet? That should be some fun.

alphacat

It just blows me away how v-scrog deficient ICmag is sometimes. I think that a scaled down, SWC, large CFL-lit version of the v-scrog is the ultimate micro grow factory; each one's a self-contained miniature grow room! It's easier to control temperature, airflow, light leak, etc. in a smaller room, right? With the micro v-scrog it's as small as it can be - just enough room for the light and the plants, no wasted lumens. And you can run a different strain in each one, on its own timeframe

Sure, there's minor hurdles to deal with like stretch and training, but every method has its own set of pros and cons...

On a separate note-

What's weird is that stke_fingas' posts here all end at the same time. I hope he just jumped ship to another site and didn't happen to meet johnny law. Sending positive thoughts.

well i'm going to start off by apologizing for my abandonment of IC. In fear of my own safety i had to give up my beloved plants and hobby. wild gf and the cops are no business for a grower. but guess who's gone and who's back!? lol

it's been a long time coming but were back in business, i'm working on building my new cab, old cab is now the veg/mom cab. i'm making a switch to coco drip to waste(from what i see it's the way to go IMO). still going to be v-scrog but 4 separate pieces that can be removed from the cab (more on that later when i get some pics). veg with 400CMH and after the stretch slows 400HPS, and i may throw the cmh in the last week or two.

i have a new girl in the house and i'm stoked! ak-48 is going to be this round, and i hope to be getting some hogsbreath(purple pheno), white widow, and a few other clones for Christmas! com'mon santa! lol

anyway i just wanted to drop a line and get the ball rolling.

YA!!!!! i cant wait STKE.

Dont wanna just put it out there. but, if u ever get that hogbreathe purple pheno, amyu chance of sending a clone to a nice Canadian?

santa didn't bring shit.. but the easter bunny dropped off some goodies!

so i'm on my 5th week of flower and have corrected my training mistake i made on the run in this diary. my results are nothing short of amazing, i'll be back with pics as soon as i get a good camera. my first run with pre98 bubba and skush clones and they are hands down the best i have ever grown. i can't wait to show you guys this....

i wrote all the info down last night and couldn't up load the pictures... i said fuck it, so if anyone has questions feel free to ask.

coco, 400w, co2, ferts: tri-flex Lucas 6/9, liquid karma, sweet, liquid koolbloom, powder koolbloom(not yet).

day 38 clones
1/2tube skush
1/2tube bubba(pre98 i hope)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

roughnice420

I like this thread man. I just picked up a wardrobe cab that is 22x28x64" tall. I think I'm gonna run a 400 CMH in it with an air-cooled hood. I'll be out of the country for a while, but when I get back and get the cab going, I'll probably do a 12 plant SOG with 4-6 different strains at first, and then pick one out of that to do a fat SCROG in next time around. I've only been a soil grower thus far, but I might look into coco...what do you think? Also, I've only done a horizontal SCROG, which is probably what I'll do again (at least first).

One question, I'm thinking of using the CMH for veg and maybe the first 4 weeks of flower, and then switch back to the HPS for the final 4 weeks? What do you think of that? Best of both worlds?

peace and keep up the good work!

roughnice, thanks for the kudo's and stopping by.
sounds like you have a plan, find a good mom and blow it up. i run cmh veg through week 2 of flower. then hps for flower set through harvest. might throw in the cmh at the last week. probably too lazy for that thought. sounds about the same size as my cab. cmh kicks ass in veg! flat even canopy is the key to success.

dbfr3sh, what up yo...
no water source, that fan has a copper coil attached to it. i pump ice cold water through it and it helps to control humidity and temps(although i haven't had to use it yet other than testing). as hot air cools condensation forms, that black plastic is just in case i have a flood/catch pan for my homemade ac. :D

thanks for stopping by everyone, yes you too lurkers. my view count is climbing fast! :woohoo:

shroomdude, crtoker, devilgoob,
thanks for swinging by fellas, i'm about 10 days out from harvest and everything is going very well. i took a panel out last night to tie back some of the big buds, i am very happy with the progress. plants are filling out better than i thought. i'll have new pictures up of harvest in about 10 days.

Latest posts

Latest posts