What's new

400W CMH Homebox XS (2'x2'x4')

merrblah

Bodhita - thanks for the kind words. the fun is just beginning, stick around. they two larger plants are getting chopped later in the week...

merrblah

HARVEST!

HARVEST!

GH White Widow the small one

GH White Widow the large one

Chemdawg DD

I'll get some photos up when I get things dried. take it easy...

- merrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

merrblah

Making Some Hash

Making Some Hash

Call me crazy if you want, but I'm making hash with a large proportion of my Chemdawg DD harvest. I put an ounce of Chemdawg DD in the one gallon bubble bags....

merrblah

Logistics

Logistics

JamieShoes - you were dead on... this hash is crazy :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- From three female plants (1x Chemdawg DD, 2x GH White Widow) I ended up with 3oz of properly dry, jar-ready bud. I gave 1/2oz to friends, leaving 2.5oz .
- I ran my trim from the plants through 1 gallon bubble bags. That gave me 0.6g of hash.
- I made hash from 2oz of bud. I did two runs: 1) 1oz White Widow 2) 1oz Chemdawg DD. I ended up with a little less than 5g of hash.

Final Outcome:
14g of top cola buds for smoke (9g Chemdawg DD, 5g GH White Widow)
5.5g hash

That makes a solid personal stash as planned. The Homebox XS was fun! 2x2x4 is so small, but I am happy with the results!

merrblah

HASH!

HASH!

From 1oz of Chemdawg DD
160 micron, 73 micron, 25 micron

Group Shot
(Chemdawg DD on cardboard, WW balls in vial; large-73u, small-25u)

The green will fade as the hash dries more. Chemdawg DD gave me the highest return I have experienced with my bubble bags and also the most blonde hash I have produced.

All three plants had at least one sucessful pollen launch and all three had seeds (7 on the WWs and 7 on the Chemdawg DD). I separated the seeds by mother, "fathers" unknown. Should be interesting. Also, I have some more Rez seeds that need to be popped and some good freebies (Mazar-I-Sharif).

take it easy.
- merrrrrrr

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Nice looking buds, merr. I've been on the fence about adding a 2x2 to my first cab... I think I'm going to have to get one. Your Chemdawg is a pretty convincing argument.

(And let's hear it for 26" deep closets, eh? Aside from the curtain (mine has double-doors) we appear to have the exact same one. :D )

-s

merrblah

been - i'm glad things are looking tasty.
Strainbrain - definitely go for it. I plan to house Mom's and clones in mine in the future, but a full grow is possible (see above).

And as to 26" deep closets, I think every grower has explored that avenue at some point. Here's one of my old ones. I walled in my closet and filled her up with SSH. I had 84" in height to work with. The canopy of SSH pictured is just over 4 feet tall. Monster trees! The closet is a great space for indoor gardeners.

52" x 26" Closet
37548ACGtemp_003.jpg

take it easy.
-merrrr

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Oh, I intend to. If you know of a reliable supplier who isn't out of stock, please let me know. I'm 0 for 4 over the last couple weeks. Soon as I find one, though... :joint:

-s

Latest posts

Latest posts