What's new

400W 2 plant coco drip cab stealth

H

Hill

Grats on the harvest man :jump:

Just out of curiosity, do you have any smell issues blowing out of your filter rather sucking through it?

Thanks bud

icough2getoff

Hey everyone, glad you liked the show, it's good to see you all drop by. :rasta:

caligreen, your right, these buds are pretty dense. I can't wait to see what comes out of my pack of southwind suprise. There should be a keeper in there somewhere I'd imagine. I'll try to remember to give you a heads up when I get a thread going for my next grow.

repuk, yeah that is what I weighed once it was dry enough to go into jars. I think I almost dried them too much since they didn't really sweat after being in jars for a day. They aren't quite brittle though so it should be fine I suppose. Blumats with a pump adding pressure instead of gravity does sound interesting. When I first read that my first thought was that would wear out the pump, but I wonder if you could place the feed line in the direct path of the water pump outlet, but not necessarily attached, but maybe just close enough that there was pressure similar to gravity feed. That would be interesting.

Hill, honestly it's hard for me to say. I had a problem with my homemade scrubber and my house started stinking in flower till I went out and bought a new scrubber, then the smell seemed to go completely away. This is with a fairly low odor strain though so I don't know how something strong smelling would be. My one friend that knows I grow said towards the end of flower he thought he could smell plant but not weed. I was able to sometimes catch a slight whiff of the sweetness of BMR, but no skunk or weed smell. When you open the doors to my cab you could definitely smell some weed though. So it definitely works, but I'm hesitant to say it makes my house 100% smell proof. I didn't bother to put duct sealant on all my connections, just my 90° elbow, so there is a little bit room for improvement.

Last edited:

icough2getoff

Nice grow... Do you have any good pictures you can throw up there of your bloom cab? Is it a c25?

Hey Murderapolis, here's a pic from earlier in this grow of my whole cab. Only thing not shown is the ducting and scrubber hidden inside some carboard boxes on the shelf above my cab. It's not a c-25, it's a little bigger. Mine is 36" x 20" x 80" inches.

3045DSC_6033.JPG

Thanks Bambam! She's one of the frostiest I've grown, I think you'll enjoy this strain :rasta:

Last edited:

icough2getoff

Glad you like it MG. I must say if I could rebuild it I dont think I'd do anything different except raise the shelf so that it'd just big enough for my fan to fit in.

For any of those curious about my next grow, I just started a thread 34 days into flower so feel free to come check them out. I have a small handful of strains this time around.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
very sticky looking women there

i was wondering this
you seem to be using a special camadian batwing assabled from different pieces with screws instead of just one piece
how is it performing
any problems with it compared to an original adjust a wing?
ive been searching but couldnt get much info it it regarding dealers, prices technical details etc

icough2getoff

Hey Gunnarguchi, that batwing is just a cheap, basic batwing that I almost always get when I order a basic light setup. I've probably purchased about 6 HID lights in my time, always with just basic batwing reflectors and I'm always sent this type here in the US. It's just one solid piece of metal for the actual reflector, then one piece bolted along the top middle for attaching chain/hooks. It had about a 1 inch compartment where the wires were housed but I took that part off and made my own so it would fit in my cab the way I wanted. It's not as nice as the adjust a wing but I have no complaints for my cheapo batwing. You could probably find one on ebay if you're still interested.

green grower

hey im new liked ur pics & kept reading just on female clones ive never had probs as long as its not past 4 weeks also find they are some what bushier give it a go see what u think.
KEEP IT GREEN THX GREEN GROWER IN AUS:smoweed:

here's a pic from earlier in this grow of my whole cab. Only thing not shown is the ducting and scrubber hidden inside some carboard boxes on the shelf above my cab. It's not a c-25, it's a little bigger. Mine is 36" x 20" x 80" inches.

3045DSC_6033.JPG

How's that orientation of the light seem to be? Been thinking of going this way on the next round coming up in the next week or so, or as soon as the stragglers finish off in the current grow. I may need to cut about two inches off the bat wing since I only have two feet to play with, but if it seems to provide a better cover than I think that's what I will try out for the fist winter crop.

icough2getoff

Outportgrower, having the bulb oriented in that direction sits much easier on my mind. I have a light meter now and can see the light is stronger on the sides of the bulbs than from the front or back of the bulb. My batwing didn't fit at first either. I had to take off the compartment where all the wire connections are and just make a perfectly flat one with some sheet metal. I have a friend who took his batwing to the welder and had them lop off a couple inches too. I'd go for it if you can make it happen!

Outportgrower, having the bulb oriented in that direction sits much easier on my mind. I have a light meter now and can see the light is stronger on the sides of the bulbs than from the front or back of the bulb. My batwing didn't fit at first either. I had to take off the compartment where all the wire connections are and just make a perfectly flat one with some sheet metal. I have a friend who took his batwing to the welder and had them lop off a couple inches too. I'd go for it if you can make it happen!

Much thanks and another rep point for that! Seems pretty logical since the cab's are wider then they are thick. Will definitely be doing this for the next round.

:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts