What's new

Bubba Chunk, Grape Krush F2, Fernando, Purple Champagne

icough2getoff

Here are some pics I've been saving of my current grow. I will update these first few posts sometimes when I post new pictures to keep things organized and to make it easier to see each girls growth.

I have a 400W MH cab and a 250W MH closet. All these girls are from seed except the Purple Champagne, which was given to me as a clone and I know nothing about it. I topped all the seedlings and am using the tops as potential mothers. Everything is grown in 100% coco with HESI nutes.

First up my two Bubba Chunks

Pheno #1
1/31 Day before flower

2/13 day 13 flower

3/06 day 34 flower

day 54

Pheno#2
1/31 day before flower

2/13 day 13 flower

3/06 day 34 flower

day 54

icough2getoff

Muscadine Mash (Grape Krush F2s)

Muscadine Mash (Grape Krush F2s)

Next up is a strain labeled Muscadine Mash (grape krush f2s)
Pheno #3
1/31 the day before flower

2/13 13 days into flower

3/06 34 days into flower

54 days flower

Pheno #4

2/13 13 days flower

3/06 34 days flower

54 days flower

Pheno #1

2/13 13 days flower

3/06 34 days flower

day 54 flower

day 68

icough2getoff

Fernando (SFV OG Kush X HTC Jamaican Jam)
Pheno #1

1/31 day before flower

2/13 13 days flower

3/06 34 days flower

54 days flower
picture.php

68 days flower

Pheno #5
1/31 day before flower

2/13 13 days flower

3/06 34 days flower

day 54 flower

icough2getoff

Purple Champagne EDIT: OOPS this is actually Headband

Purple Champagne EDIT: OOPS this is actually Headband

headband (from clone) I started flowering her about a week after all my other plants

2/13 day 5 flower

2/21 day 13 flower

3/6 day 26 flower

day 48 flower

68 days flower

icough2getoff

These two girls came from this pack of seeds where each seed is a different strain. Sometimes I like surprises.

Mystery strain #3
1/31 day before flower

2/13 day 13 flower

3/6 day 34 flower

day 54 flower

day 70

Mystery Strain #4
1/31 day before flower

2/13 day 13 flower

3/6 day 34 flower

day 54

day 70

bambam

Hey man just wanted to drop in and say nice work. Love the southwind mix! I run a bogglegum x lifesaver or sourbubble. Love her and still run her:) oh and pm me when u get a sec.

Wayzer

Looks like ur in for a some great variety of top quality stuff!!!!

lookin gooood!

im looking forward to seeing ur buds, good work

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Diggin the grow man! Easy to check for phenos quicker it would seem. How fast is your turnaround? Great selection also. Respect!

icough2getoff

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I'm glad to see there's a little bit of interest.

Bambam - what's up buddy, PM sent

Wayzer - I've got my fingers crossed for some quality buds and smoke.

teddybud - Sweet! I was hoping some people would drop their opinions on what my mystery strains might be. Guess we'll get a better idea in a few weeks but I'd love some C99.

Chirurg - Thanks, I'm impressed with how well all the different strains turned out as far as how much nutes they liked. I did give a few of my girls too much but after backing off the nutes they look better.

Rainman - Thanks! I never really grow in consistent cycles and I've never grown these strains till now so I couldn't tell you how fast my turnaround is. I usually take about 3 months from seed to harvest though.

Wuhvel, Vash, & Kalifornia good to see you guys drop by. Hope you guys stick around for the good part. I'm hoping to find a nice mom or two. :canabis:

Very nice show iCough! So you've decided to do a bunch of small plant this time around huh? Yeah, I'm trying to test both methods. As soon as my Electric Hash Plant finishes I will be flowering more LUI and Sweet Tooth #3 in big ass bins in my 250 watt cab. I'm going to try a SCROG, in 2 - 10 gallon bins. I got some Apollo 11, Hashberry, Trainwreck IBL and Rez William's Wonder cooking in the CFL cab. I need to start a new thread. Anyway, you're doing an awesome job bro. I loved your last grow, I'm sure this one will be just as good, if not better :)
--
TB4U

icough2getoff

What's up TB4U, good to see you found your way over here. Yeah I'm just trying to find a good mom or two so I went with a bunch of plants this time. That scrog you're planning sounds awesome. That and all these different strains you've got going now, sounds good. I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for those. I really doubt this thread will be any better than my last grow, as I always seem to do something wrong the first time around with some strains, but with all the different flavors it can't go too wrong.

Yo Mtn High! Yes indeed, here we go for another round. I'm lovin' the freedom coco is giving me.

Here's some bud shots, day 38 flower

Bubba Chunk
pheno #1

pheno #2

Muscadine Mash
pheno3

pheno4 (i think too much nutes)

pheno 1

Fernando
pheno #5

pheno #1

Mystery strain