What's new

400w 1st coco grow.....

Meraxes

Veteran
powers been out and local wires down due to the noreaster. plants got a shock of two days on a windowsill at about 40 degrees and a fucked up light schedule. they pulled through it as i coddled them like newborn babies, just hope they dont hermie. BB's 4" tall and TS 44 running lush, but stretched a little, searching like. also started a northern light, which popped right out to greet me. that was the quickest germ i've seen so far, 2 days 4 leaves. glad to be back and under the lights......

arizona_bay

cool beans another big bud first grow! sounds like you have alot of time and love for your children there good stuff, im strapped in for the show.

W

weedss

powers been out and local wires down due to the noreaster. plants got a shock of two days on a windowsill at about 40 degrees and a fucked up light schedule. they pulled through it as i coddled them like newborn babies, just hope they dont hermie. BB's 4" tall and TS 44 running lush, but stretched a little, searching like. also started a northern light, which popped right out to greet me. that was the quickest germ i've seen so far, 2 days 4 leaves. glad to be back and under the lights......

I hope their Ok dude. I am getting a orange crush nd Cal-mag very soon!. Can't wait to start it out :jump:
edit- just looking at the carbon filter right now dude. i might just grow more than a 1 plant
finally ordered cal mag man

Meraxes

Veteran
hello again folks, the networks been up and down likely to the storm problems, so i'm tryin to check in when i can. and from broken roots, BigBud is back from the dead looking for vengeance and thirsty.

liking what i'm seeing from this one. they really do love coco man. bread and butter compared to hydro, and with hydro speed. i'll do hempys my next grow for sure, see if it goes faster. thats a 1 gallon container tho i'm hoping its enough for flower. these genetics grow short so i hope so...? or do i do a flower transplant into a 2 or 3 gal ya think. its like a 1 1/4 gal cheezit container. i friggin love cheezit's......

Meraxes

Veteran
here's TopSkunk 44, these leaves look healthy but funny looking. the leaves seem fat and large for mj. i'd like someone to look at these. there fat and fluffy almost like tobacco leaves, maybe its the strain. anybody had leaves like this?

Meraxes

Veteran
and last, the youngest Northern lights. this may not get much veg time bc i need to flower the BB soon. prob give it one more week then everythings going 12/12. not lookin for Tony Montana yields here, just like to get my first successful grow underbelt, then i'll be moving and have more space in the spring to build my man lab. i'll be putting together quite the grow room since the ok from mrs. meraxes. she wants herbs and veg, and were going to attempt to put together a pesto sauce for seasoning. it'll be a blast, i'll build the goddamned garden of eden lol....., then grab a good book, sit back and watch em grow.

Last edited:

Meraxes

Veteran
start growing yet weedss? where are ya? your country didnt grab you and throw you in the army did they?

Meraxes

Veteran
cool beans another big bud first grow! sounds like you have alot of time and love for your children there good stuff, im strapped in for the show.

thanks AB, making good progress here. you doin BB too? love to have your insight bro welcome

W

weedss

nice looking Merx !! keep it up dude!!kk

nah dude. seed and Cal-mag's are on the way !! it should be here within 2 weeks.

and i've been super sick lately .. feel better right now but still sick..

edie- dude where are you lol power is out again?

i miss ya merx where the hell are you lol

Meraxes

Veteran
what up man, just been busy or distracted lately. plants are nice and healthy. i just switched to 12/12. vegged the big bud until it was 2 ft tall, the 2 skunks 44's are 1 1/2 ft, and the northern lights is 1 ft. just switched over yesterday so i'll be able to sex in a few days. the big bud vegged a long time so i'll get several oz's, maybe a QP or 1/2lb if everything goes as well as it has so far. i'll get pics up this weekend. i seemed to have a slight mag deficiency with the BB so i've been hitting it with a few more ml of calmag than i was, 4ml to 7. seems a little better. little curling up still tho, other than that pretty vibrant. fan/filter combo will be here in a few days. i dont suspect it to really stink for a couple weeks into flower anyway. the room smells great, like a tropical rain forest. sometimes i put my face right into the plants, and pretend i'm in the movie "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids"......... lovin it bro

W

weedss

Haha! nice merx. I am germ'in seeds. I made my cab too. I am dropping seeds tomm or so.
good to see you back man. I decided to veg them for 2 weeks nd flip to 12/12. going with 6~7 plants. I'll show you the picture later.

Meraxes

Veteran
nice, youre almost ready to start? got coco? which strains? i did the Chomp method of germinating, ya know, the one you found and told me about......with the plastic cups and the 5 5 5 mic blm calmag?.........worked great 4 out of 4 germed

W

weedss

nice, youre almost ready to start? got coco? which strains? i did the Chomp method of germinating, ya know, the one you found and told me about......with the plastic cups and the 5 5 5 mic blm calmag?.........worked great 4 out of 4 germed

ahh, very nice!. I doing Orange crush nd sensi star. I have everything now, cal-mag, bloom, Mirco but test kits etc.. well, the seed has been on wet paper towel for like 12 hr, as soon as they pop's out, starting.
I am going to do same thing as Caomp method too, with 1' liter bottle, so for me, 1/1/1 each. see ya dude!
I have a Q, at the seedling stage, aft you pre-charge coco, did you feed them with mix nutes water OR no just plain PH'd water for first 1-2 weeks?. Merx, teach me about using Lucas, like how much to feed nd ppm thingy.

W

weedss

Ight, post some picture Merx. I dropped the seed last-night. Let you know later.

Meraxes

Veteran
well i've got the sexes..... Big Bud was male( vegged the longest), and a Top skunk was male. destroyed both. the other Top skunk is female, and the Northern Lights is female. 2 for 4. i suppose 50% is about what i expected. gave the girls a flush tonight.

Meraxes

Veteran
thanks killer, got some pics for you fine folks.....
Top Skunk 44..... looks ok little bit of rust spots on edges

Northern lights... little concern about the top shoots being thin and twisty on the ends...

TS44 looks a bit healthier.....

Latest posts

Latest posts