What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400 Watt DWC/ScrOG - Nirvana Blue Mystic

Crafty

Congrats, Crafty!! That's awesome! I'm very excited for you. Gypsy is always good with the freebies. Do you mind describing what the packaging was like in detail? Thanks!

- Hella

It was just an envelope. Nothing special at all. Got here quickly though! They are germing in rockwool as we speak.

How long until they sprout usually?

Pyrosin

1-3 days some are different. im not a hydro guy so i use the paper towel method. good luck and congrats on the free beans.

wtf

wtf

Congrats, Crafty!! That's awesome! I'm very excited for you. Gypsy is always good with the freebies. Do you mind describing what the packaging was like in detail? Thanks!

- Hella

thats not the best question in the world man.
Do you want his name and address too?

Crafty

Well, both seeds have cracked and little white tails are searching for south! :)

A day or two more and we should have lift off!

Crafty

They are trying to push out of the top now. I'll give them about another day, maybe two and I will start with 24:0 and fill the tub with water and nutes. It's almost go time.

Ioni Botani

Hey crafty, just wondering....are you using pure RO water for those seedlings, tap, or RO with light nutes.....if RO and nutes, how much 1/2 ratio are you using on the babies? I have a seedling and a clone in RO water with 3 ml micro and 6 ml bloom per gal....is this close? THANKS!

:::EDIT::: Hey I just read through really quickly and saw the 1:4 ratio for nutes....are you sticking to this, and if so, is the non 1/2 ratio to have less N and more
P and K for root growth? Sorry just prodding is all! :) I like to know everybody's tactics!

Crafty

Hey crafty, just wondering....are you using pure RO water for those seedlings, tap, or RO with light nutes.....if RO and nutes, how much 1/2 ratio are you using on the babies? I have a seedling and a clone in RO water with 3 ml micro and 6 ml bloom per gal....is this close? THANKS!

:::EDIT::: Hey I just read through really quickly and saw the 1:4 ratio for nutes....are you sticking to this, and if so, is the non 1/2 ratio to have less N and more
P and K for root growth? Sorry just prodding is all! :) I like to know everybody's tactics!

I'm sticking to the 1/4 all the way through veg and upping the bloom to 1/2 during flower. I honestly am not sure as to the reasoning for this yet, but this is what I have been told. :tongue: So until I fully understand nutes and how to listen to what the plants are telling me they need, I'm sticking to that. hah.

That reminds me. Time for an update. Pics coming in 10 min!

S

Seismic

Hi Crafty. Good luck on finding a nice blueberry pheno in those mystics:joint:
with enough luck maybe you will pull the one I did.
picture.php

Good luck in your search.

Crafty

One Week In

One Week In

Sorry for the blurry pics. Still getting used to this camera.

Pic of the Mystic and roots on the left plant.

Pic of the Mystic and roots on the right plant.

Lemme know if everything looks ok so far.

Thanks!

Crafty

Well, they plants are growing fast. More leaves have grown over today.

I may have a problem though. The roots seem to have a little clear slime on them! eeek.

Is it bad? The roots are still white and the slime is minimal and clear. Any thoughts?

Btw, the reservoir is around 75 degrees.

Crafty

Hey all.

I definitely have a slime problem. I think it was because the lid was translucent, so it wasn't pitch black in the reservoir. You can see this in my first few pics. Since my last pic, I have completely blacked out the lid, but the slime is getting worse. The water temp is around 75 degrees.

Any suggestions? Ill get some pics of this.