What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400 watt club...

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
I drive the hell out of an Impreza RS, winter is 6months out of the year where I live and all wheel drive rules the road.
Don't even get me started on cars, the cops are out in full spring force.....
JR if you remember Jinxie from OG your talking to him, I remeber you from the not so old days and I guess you know why I'm hesitant to post pics....but I'll come around when i start seing more pistils.

Sub;s

bostrom155

Swerve said:
bostrom dude i could fit a 1000wt in that space easy bro

Hey Swerve, it's a c24, I have not seen anyone put a 1000 in a c24 (sure its been done though) yet. Having a little heat issue with the extra 150 in though. Just below the canopy is 76-78 and and 86-88 at the very top, back shaded behind my ducting (just right of the light) of the cab. I think I might need a little more intake....I don't know try and figure it out watching the NFL Draft :joint:

I've added another 4" hole in the carbon and the ballast box

cabanetforester

Nice setup bostrom155. The girls are gonna like it in there I bet.

Are you thinking about adding another 150 for the right side?

3 lights in cool tubes connected by a straight shot 6" rigid duct would be awesome across the celing of your cab IMO, might need a bigger fan though :chin: .

bostrom155

cabanetforester said:
Nice setup bostrom155. The girls are gonna like it in there I bet.

Are you thinking about adding another 150 for the right side?

3 lights in cool tubes connected by a straight shot 6" rigid duct would be awesome across the celing of your cab IMO, might need a bigger fan though :chin: .

cabanetforester, thank you. I have the one on the right now, but until i get heat under control, i can't do the second 150 on the left. Good idea about the 3 lights. I like the 400 bulb facing front to back, it would be hard to duct it that way with the bends only 20 inches front to back. I put the 150 in to light up a few plants the 400 barely could reach.

Instead of this.

G

Heres some pic's

Heres some pic's

I just got a new camera the other day. So I have been taking a lot of pic's lately. Anyway's here's my ladies as of today. I am only showing a few of them though. :wave: :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

Update

Update

Here are some pic's, like I said I have been going picture crazy.
My new 400 watt Bulb

Wow, you guys have some awesome pictures on this thread. Those are some fat buds. :yummy:

How are you guys getting those fat buds? Is it just the strains you are growing, or do you guys have some secret? :D

Keep up with the great work, and show us some more of those fat buds.

Tunefull

Stoned silly(or anyone)

How much would u say one of them fat buds would weigh dry?

Btw do u guys have Pound(Cheapo stores)Near you
I ask coz they sell the perfect hanging/drying tool

Its a oval shape with cloths pegs on(20 pegs)
And u can hang it up(will post a pic(i think u can see some of it))

I only ask coz i see stoned silly(and others)Taping there stems to something

G

here's a shot of my c24 400 HPS cab... 53 days flowering, all unknowns, xcept I have a NL, and a posi haze...posi is the other pic posted...tall single cola tree..

G

Tunefull I dont own a scale no need for 1. But I would say the ice will dry to about 1oz and the others prob 1/2oz each (colas) with atleast 1oz per plant.I saw that hanger in your post and thought dam thats nice, live in New England never heard of Pounds store.. gotta get some cloths pins :bat: to lazy and forgetful

What do you think of my Northern lights x Bigbud macro

same buds :wave:

can't hate on the 400! you can get great yields from it...i harvest a QP from one plant under a 400 with no co2 and minimal ventilation. major stealth, too. still, i can't wait until i can upgrade a little...400 is nice, but 600 seems just a little bit nicer...

here's some 400 watt nugs

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
I don't know who has a nicer manicure that girl in the pick or that superb looking plump cola. :sasmokin:
It's looking sweet JJ.

G

Hi everyone :wave: . Thanx for dropping by the "400 watt club". Here is a pic from today. They are looking good. :yummy:

cabanetforester

A lower.....

A lower.....

bud on one of my 400 Watt NL @ day 22, Purple Hermie Bananna Biaaatch. :pointlaug Oh well.

Other than 2 banannas it's a good looking plant maybe she/it :bat: will pull through.