What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400 watt club...

G

bostrom i think you are running into heat issues cause of all the extra thing in their such as the copmpact fluros the 4 4foot fluros and that other lamp just get a 600wt and aircooled her you will be good to go. really a 1000wt would be pointless cause a 600wt give a more effiecient footproot. get a 600wt. i am going to throw a 600wt in my new cab which i almost identical to my current 400wt cab

3'X3'X7'400wt lamp 170cfm vortex with a 16pound carbon scrubber

you can do it.. what about lowering that grate shelf thingie..i totally dig the c24 man i should go get one....keep the great growing up..
heres my just ahrvested scrog

Hell9

Nice work Swerve. Looks like a nice harvest.

Do you always keep your lamp that far from the plants? I have a glass panel on my air cooled hood and can getthe plants within 2 inches of the glass. But, im wondering should i move it up a bit. I havent had a chance to measure temps at the tips of my colas and am thinking that maybe that extra bit of heat is slowing down my bitches from finishing...

roadcam

480 watt fluorescents, (12 4-footers) ... total 480 watts, 40,800 lumens ... pic is my 'Joey Weed' Cinderella 99 x Northern Lights, 73 days old from seed, 13th day of flowering ... :joint:

G

Hey roadcam, how much does 12, four footer fluoro's cost you a month? Just wondering...

Here's my first crop using 400w. The plant on the left is my sour kush and the one on the right is papaya. Both are at day 27 of flower. So far I'm loving the results from the increase in light. I've got more budsites with better branching and much bigger nugs than normal for me at this stage in flowering.

G

Happy Happy Joy Joy :woohoo: back at last... new pics of my S. Skunk x Bubblegum at day 80 on 5/15

Much Luv S. Silly :wave:

marcexx66

2x400w flowering + 400w veg.

2x400w flowering + 400w veg.

Hi, signing in to the club.

In the growing room - 400w mh:1 Papaya, 4 White Russian , 1 Jack Herer, 2Maroc x Iran, 3 blackberry(VBS), 2 twilight...

Flowering room - 2 x 400 w hps: 1Papaya, 7 VBS, 1 Shiva, 1 Twilight.
:wave:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
100% DIY Switchable 400w HPS/MH:

Day 8 Flowering:
10152Bloom_Day_8_a.jpg

G

White russian 30 days 12/12

White russian 30 days 12/12

5 white russians 30 days flowering under a 400 w hortilux and 6 cfls on the side.

G

Hi,

Hi,

Hello everyone, I havested wilst the site was down. It was bitter sweet as the main tops on my biggest two plants had rotted. This means my harvest was smaller than i had hoped but i pulled 7 and a bit oz dry, I think i would have had 10 if it wasnt for the bud rot. I made ice hash with some extra small buds and the trim and got so very stoned last night and the evening before.
heres most of the bud cut and hanging but its not had a close trim in the pic( in jars now).

And on to the next round! I plan to flower 4 plants again and i have 2 female seeds grapefruit, a serious bubblegum clone, a misty x skunk clone and i have a whiterhino from seed that i made a while back. I havent grown out these seeds yet and dont no what to expect, if its female i will keep it and move the misty somewhere else.

closer- up , they have been under a 125w cfl but were put under the hps last night. I plan to veg a week maybe two with some serious lst.

Think i may have to get a diary set up but things have been a bit mad recently.
lets see what other 400w'ers are up too!

Last edited:

Tunefull

Ahh nice one on the recent harvest neil,I chopped one plant about 2 weeks back aswell...and i got 2 finishing in another 2 weeks.

Will be taking some pics of the ones i chop in a few weeks(did not take any of the one i chopped tho

dwtc

what up 400w peeps?

i have a air cooled 400w in a c22. i got blueberry,sdibl, og kush,life saver,and c99f2 in veg now. just started back up. they are at three weeks (seeds).will be starting a grow thread shortly when they are a little bigger.

peace and happiness

down with the clowns

HeresTheDank

How many plants can you put under a 400watt effectively? im conemplating, i want to LST some plants when i put them under a 400, but i see a vareity, some people have it seems up to 8 under a light and other scrog with a few, thanks

G

I am limited by the space i use, Its just under 4 square feet so if i want to use 5 gallon containers i can only fit 4.

Tunefull

I am thwarted by a small grow area aswell
Mine is only 3ft by 3ft(and like 4 and a half foot hi)

I aint sure how many i would want to try and cram in(6 would be my max i think)
Here is a pic of my grow room with just three plants in(dont imagine i could get more than 6 in there)

Latest posts

Latest posts