What's new

400 watt club...

My SCROGGED girls are 30 days in 12/12 and are starting to look a little tasty, in 30 more days hopefully they will be firm ladys. :) Hope they tighten as much as my wife, in the last picture.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:rasta: Well done Nickel Bag, nice bunch of good looking ladies especially the last pic hehehe :eek: , how many plants u got there?
take care! :wave:

Only 2 plants there, they were vegged about 60 days, while I was taking clones from them. I had plans to sog several clones but had trouble with my areo cloner so I decieded to go ahead and flower these 2. I did manage to get 5 clones after I switched back to starting them in starter plugs. I guess areo cloning is not for me, I had very little luck with it.
Later Nickel

drew87

my moms camera is dead but i have two green clack clones going which i will turn into about 10 more clones and eventually perpetual 2 months dank nug attacks

rasta_man

slika020.jpg

my new plants... now they are bigger and next week I'll switch on 12/12

btwo of them are blueberry and the others are a cross of my friend but I dont' remember witch strains he crossed...I will ask him because ma memory card is in bad conditions:p hehehe

temp303

man u got bugs to lol there great my bedroom is full of them an theyr always hangin under my light in my plants apparently the like south facing rooms on another forum i posted a q coz i didnt kno if they were welcome or not lol but got quite a few good replies about the lil aphid eating machines!:canabis:
green thumbs bud temp :)

rasta_man

I have really a problem:S my plants started to flower but the light is on 18/6 and I don't know how is this possible:S now I put the lamp on 24 and I hope they will revege...

what do you think?

gurnt

rasta man if it get to cold it will make the plans go in to flowering . You migh want to see how warm it is around 3 am lot of luck

gurnt said:
A Nickel bag what temperer did you have your cloning water at and air temperer at

The temps of water were kept between 75 and 80 with help from heating pad and the air temp was between 65 and 70. I think the spray may have kept them 2 wet because they would look good for about 3 weeks but no roots then the stim would just get soft and die. I even tried puting the sprayer on a timer 30min off and 1hour on with no luck. I screwed with that system about 6 months before giving up. I even used distilled water and cleaned the whol;e unit several times before starting over.

Later
Nickel

gurnt

Nickel man sound like it right on the money. I use a shoe box from wall mart with 1 in holes drill in the top with a air stone tap water and a cup warmer with spacer to keep the watter at 80 .I even rooter out some pine trees .I hope you can get some clones to work for you it make life a lot better, Nickel HOW that cfl work for you? I like to thy them for regenerate some warlock

Last edited:
JUST GOT MY 400hps

JUST GOT MY 400hps

any one got any tips for keeping a hps cool i have in out vents, but looks like im gunna have to get a ac system. temps gets to about 32 when lights are on way to hot and this is with only 1 hps going i plan on having 2. House tempature was dropped to 18c

acidblue

you might want to look into getting yourself a cool tube, they're
little expensive but there are ways to make you own.
check out the DIY link in the equipment forum

gurnt

rip off Property Room .com

rip off Property Room .com

look out all you 400er I bid $6.00 for a Scale it Had a 4.95 handling fee and shipping was11.36 they billed my card $47.78 look out just a rip off Property Room .com

Last edited:

Military

yes i cant wait to be able to post in here with some of my pictures from my 400watters :p

Just bought 400watt HPS and 400watt MH :p

Last edited: