What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 x 315cmh

anon710

New little project. Getting my old room back together and what not.

22 Blueberry Kush clones going into flower. Had a few weeks veg on them. Running in #3 nursery pots and promix HP, with botanicare.

running 4 315 cmh with phillips bulbs, will be adding another 630 cmh and some more plants in a few weeks, have the plants in veg now 16 more Blueberry kush.

picture.php

View image in gallery

Deke

Wow, I'm in. I'm guessing those tend to grow tall and not branch a lot? Because if those get bushy you're gonna have a jungle in there with that many, lol.

anon710

I normally run 25 per 1k hps in the same sized pots. Not much branching, they shoot up to about 2ft in height mostly a few buds in the top and a few branches. Also worst case i got lots more room and more lights lol. But the plan is to fill the 10x20 room they in with cmh and go to town with 200-300 at a time in flower.

Deke

Wow those are beautiful! And the growth from post #9 to #10 is unreal! What ever you are doing keep it up! I can't wait to see your yeild.

anon710

Wow those are beautiful! And the growth from post #9 to #10 is unreal! What ever you are doing keep it up! I can't wait to see your yeild.

yea man the cmh are sweet and really easy to keep temps under control, added another 315, and another 630, going to add a few more over the next few weeks. First round with cmh I ran a 630 dual bulb in a 5x5 tent with nothing more than a wall fan and a 6 inch exaust running 24/7. Didnt even monitor the temps with ambient well over 95-100 outdoor temps and pushed a pound and a bit with mixed strains. So will be interesting to see the yields with cmh and a sorta dialed in environment. Aka temps stable and under 24.5 C.

got a few more plants I wana mess with i tossed under a 315 cmh in this room. Got a few hps with new starts going on too in another thread.

Deke

Nice. What soil are you growing in? What/how do you feed? I used an organic water only soil this last grow. I like it but it's expensive!

anon710

Nice. What soil are you growing in? What/how do you feed? I used an organic water only soil this last grow. I like it but it's expensive!

Pro mix hp. Water with a wand and a pump every 3-4 days. RO water with botanicare. Dont use the whole botanicare line but PBP base sweet, calmag, liquid karma, hydroplex, and the odd kelp spray.

I have a few rooms running the same thing. Been growing like this with HID since the early 2000s so I dont mess with what works most of the time lol. Not the cheapest way for sure but its fairly easy and it works. Over the 9 or 12 kw i have going at a time it cost about 300-500/ month in nutes to keep the veg and flower areas full.