What's new

4 strains in 2 sq ft: 168 w cfl scrog

Garuda

Veteran
Looks nice and your problems at the beginning seem to be gone, thats good :)
your strains seem to fit perfectly together, at least the 2/3 on the right :) but the skunk will eventually catch up.
I use these Blumats too, but only as temporary solution for my "normal" plants in my room. In my cabin I use the dripping variant of them, you can use mineral nutrients with them easily ;)

Greetings,
Garuda.

dopeeyo

Day 33 of 12/12:

Hey everybody, thanks to all for looking in...

gavin2511: The distance from lights to the screen is currently 6 inches or so...
the buds are growing up from there, probably finishing an inch or two from the lights...we'll see.

More soon!

:smoke:

big twinn

Veteran
very sick setup! cant wait to see how it yields...should give me a ballpark range of what im looking at. DEF. subscribed!

in my setup, i am using vertical PL-L lights, 1 on each side for 360 degrees of vertical lighting. the cabinet is around your size. I am using heavy LST technique and FIMed the 3 plants currently in the cab. with the current lighting and training, my plants are growing VERY bushy, short internodes and TONS of branching....is there any way to utilize a SCROG in my setup to increase my bud sites such as youself (80+ is ridiculous!)

jdog12

Nice! Pulling up a chair for this one. Would love to find out how much your yield is. May I ask how much you got on it with your last grow (I thought i read in the first post that youve used this cab before, just not scrog with it)

HOLY SMOKES, i havent been around much, but ur babies are lookin mighty fine man! wish i had some buds!

i'll be hanging in for more pics, how tall do you think those colas are gunna get??

christoph.

dopeeyo

Day 36 of 12/12:

Hey everybody, thanks for visiting...
big twinn - I'm sure you could scrog using almost any kind of light, but I think a screen
canopy is best done horizontally. I've done curved and angled scrogs and didn't have as
much success as with a simple, flat screen.

jdog12 - In the past, I've just done a perpetual thing in this cab, harvesting a couple
or 3 plants at a time. This is the first time using the whole footprint and I'm anxious
to see what it yields, also!

Here's a horrible, underlit photo with a regular size lighter to help keep things in perspective:

More soon!
:wave:

dopeeyo

Day 39 of 12/12

Day 39 of 12/12

Greetings, everybody!
These buds are maturing quick now, and since we're at about 6 weeks, the JW strains (2 on the right)
should be finishing in the next week or so. The others, especially the Skunk, will need 1-3 additional
weeks. A good argument against growing multiple strains in a non-perpetual grow. Oh well.

christoph'sbud: Sorry I missed your question about cola size...I figure most of these buds will
end up only a couple inches long. I've raised the canopy up an inch in the past week or so,
bringing the screen to 5 inches (13 cm) from the lights. The longest they could get is about
that distance, but most of these strains make fairly compact buds, so i imagine I'll end up
with about 40 or 50 thumb-sized buds and a whole bunch of smaller ones. We'll see... :wave:

stankj

Dopeeyo, thats a super Clean setup and Super Sexxy Ladies you have goin on!

How is your carbon filter keeping those super scents down? do you fill the whole rubbermaid up with carbon? id like to see how it looks inside if possible. K++

Latest posts

Latest posts