What's new

4 Karma OG & 4 White OG v.2

Amazing pics Chingon, tight job !!

How did the end product turn out for you??

Another winner strain from KG:peacock:

Turned out fantastic! I'm sitting on my front porch with a beer and joint of this WOG right now. The smell mellowed out some to a 6 on the OG funk scale. Just very OG but not overly loud. Very smooth smoke for being such a full bodied OG. Some expansion and makes nice puffs of thick smoke. Leaves a creamy OG taste on exhale. She is the strongest hybrid I have in jars by far. She starts out like a solid sativa in the head and strips you of any social anxiety with a little body but after a few more hits she reminds you she's got OG in her and she will have your ass on the couch with pure indica relaxation and a smile on your face.

I've got my last 7 beans of WOG germinating now :). I'm looking at more of his gear at the banks and bays now. I recently acquired some private land in sunny California so I finally have space to play. :dance013:

Long overdue report on these seeds.

So fits with a long story short:
- Ive sprouted all my KOG beans, and have had all males apart from 2 runts. Now down to my last 2 seedlings, praying that its a phenomenal lady in there. Still three months until that time.

- Now for the WOG, ive sprouted 4 seeds and got two ladies. Both were great in its own way, one more indica plant with rock hard buds covered in red hairs, and one more hybrid, indica frame, more loose buds.

Im sorry ive got no pictures of the plants to show, as the chopping was done in a frenzy, didnt really think about this thread. Ive kept clones, and can show pictures of the next run.

Heres some bud pics:

WOG1

As you can see, White OG #1 has really red hairs, which would come from the fire-og i guess, though ive never run that one. This plant wasnt very OG in structure, it was very robust, and had very tight buds, the tightest ive ever grow. Actually, drying and getting these to curing humidity took a good three weeks. Unusual for me, very nice.

The red hairs initially i thought was a turn-off, as you cant really see the frost on this one so good, but now as its curing, its getting nicer. Now its quite nice to look at :)

Smell is pine-hashy, taste the same. While growing it was more fruity. All in all very nice.

Stone is body-oriented, with maybe a 20% head.
Good for evenings, deep high, good for thinking out stuff, and amazingly good for creative purposes where you can remain seated.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 21
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 23
WOG2

This plant had the same supportive structure as #1, but more spear-like buds. Buds were more loose aswell, more hybrid look than straight indica. The buds are way more frosty than #1, but its hard to tell if thats because the #1 has so many hairs that cover the frost.

Anyway, smell on this one is lemon-hash-thewhite-tarty, really beautiful smell. When it was growing it didnt have any smell at all (compared to the rest of the room), so its really curing out to the better.

Really frosty, delicious smell, good supportive structure, and the high. Its really strong.

Both head and body components on this one, the full force-field kind of high. For me its stronger than the #1, but that might be because of the head. I can see how some people with high tolerance can take this in the daytime, for pain aswell as some head-drive, but for other mortals, this is stricktly evening/night time smoke.
Some of my favorite stash, but its so strong. Really nice.
Hope the buds tighten up some in the next run, but anyway shes a keeper in my garden.

Ok so finally smoked on some Karma, happy about how it went. I now have a confirmed female of the BHOG aswell (but seriously, one female out of a 12-pack, what are the odds :D), which should be great. Sadly ive not been able to do see what the KOG can do because of all the males (same here, wtf:D), but the luck of the straw.

Will be popping the last 8 White Ogs in a few, want to look for a more OG phenotype, aswell as seeing what it can do. Great work on these Karma, thanks a bunch!

Now if i can get my hands on some headbangers, thatd be really great, plus would like to give the biker kush v2 a go, so will be exploring the Karma line more during the next seasons.

Long ass post, hope everybody is fine and smoking good.
Peace, and thanks again Karma Genetics!:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts