What's new

4 Karma OG & 4 White OG v.2

I'm growing out two White OG v2.0 phenos right now, but only have pics of the pheno in flower. She's a week from harvest. I didn't have space to do anything special with her so she was stuck in 707 soil with a little cal/mag and then in the corner spot of the flower room (the other one has been vegging for 4 months and is going outside). Hoping this SoCal sun can do something special for her. She is lighter green in color, faster vegging, similar structure. I'll try to get better pics up.

The incredible thing is I did so little to this girl and she came out great. I'm running her again so we'll see how she handles the nutes this time around. These are great beans for beginners looking for top quality flowers.

nickman

Veteran
A lot of white hairs... Looks like she could go a few more weeks... Looks good though... Sorry to hear about ur three males

Great looking plant Chingon, looks very dense! How many weeks from flip?
Looks like it could go 2-3 more weeks by the looks of the hairs, but your the judge :)

And thanks nickman for the support. Three males, two runts (i mean really runts).
Not the best of luck, but with three white-ogs ready to go, its certainly not the worst of luck either.
Just would be nice to change the headline of this thread.

Chingon, keep the pics coming, im right behind you by a few months time :)

nickman

Veteran
Seems there's a lot of people getting getting a good amount of males... I got only 3 females out of my pack of 13... Two where culled before sexing though...

The first 2 pics were a few weeks ago. The last pic was last week. She'll probably go until next week which will be about 12 weeks from flip, but I'll keep checking. The nugs are rock hard, covered in sugar, as advertised. A nice pungent OG fuel funk coming off her. Actually much louder than I thought she would be.

Regarding all the males. I popped 4 of my beans from that pack and had 2 of each so I haven't had any ratio problems yet. I'm actually hoping for a nice male to hit a GG#4 I've got now. Should find a fun pheno.

WOG trichs

WOG trichs

I took a couple pics of the trich coverage this morning on my White OG with my phone. I'm not doing it justice at all with these pics but my attempt was to show you the "bag appeal." All pics of same nugs.

I don't have a filter going right now and my room is loud OG funk because of this girl. Not many people are commenting on how loud this strain is, so I'm wondering if anyone else has a very loud pheno that looks like mine here this one had very dark green leaves. I flowered shortly after topping this one so I didn't see it veg much.

nickman

Veteran
Wow man, now that looks nice ... Much more mature looking then the last pics... I really gotta grab a pack of these

Woow, Chingon, that is some serious bud.
Actually glad things turned out like they did, three of these ladies, should find something worth keeping :)

Thank you very much!

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Chingon - this picture is great. What a nice lady you found. Nice work.
picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah in the white og most are on the White´s side, some will have that Loud smell but its the less popping up pheno, That The white takes over most it touches.

Final update for you (sorry for the hijack). Cut her down yesterday at about 70 days. I would have let her go a few more days, but needed the space. I flushed her for 2 weeks and quick dried a couple small buds that came off during trimming. Just smoked a small bowl and the quality of the high is excellent (first in the face a little then melts over my body, very clear head and took care of my back spasms completely half way into my second small bowl, she's a bit of a creeper) ! To make sure I wasn't drinking my own kool-aid I packed my girl a bowl in her bubbler and didn't tell her anything. First hit she says, "what is this? it's smooth..." She hit it a couple times then went to the kitchen. Five minutes later she walks back in and says, "what was that? I'm f*******high!" can't wait to smoke her after a cure.

Thanks for this one Karma. She was VERY easy to grow for such a nice OG. I've got a greasy Snow Lotus male that I'm interested in hitting this with. Thanks again, you gained a fan.

No worries man, growing weed not egos :D
(and at the moment i have nothing to show, so great that somebody posts).

Thanks for the update. You did a great job growing them out, and Karma knows his job well it seems.
Cant wait to try this strain.

Ps whered you get the snow lotus male? Never saw it for release. Had many a good SL cross tho.

Clouds, I missed the super and can't edit. He's a SUPER Snow Lotus (a skunk cross) from a Bodhi pack. Let me know when elite males start getting passed around in SoCal! All my mom's needs love.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
I took a couple pics of the trich coverage this morning on my White OG with my phone. I'm not doing it justice at all with these pics but my attempt was to show you the "bag appeal." All pics of same nugs.

I don't have a filter going right now and my room is loud OG funk because of this girl. Not many people are commenting on how loud this strain is, so I'm wondering if anyone else has a very loud pheno that looks like mine here this one had very dark green leaves. I flowered shortly after topping this one so I didn't see it veg much. [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60220&pictureid=1415743&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60220&pictureid=1415745&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60220&pictureid=1415744&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Hey chi,

Thanks for sharing and welcome

The White Og is no slouch in the smell department you have no doubt found a killer in your pack

The wog has been smashing it with the cups for years now this and the headbanger and karma Og will be lifting cups for years to come yet !

Thanks
GA

GA, thank you.
Garden got moved and is looking the worst since my first grow to tell you the truth.
Some mistakes were made etc,
but it will provide just enough smoke to pull me through to the next grow.

Which is where the white ogs will be flowered.
After seeing the pics on here, I really can't wait :D

Sorry to hear about that clouds. I hope you'll post your next WOG grow, I'm looking forward to seeing what phenos you have and how they turn out.

Took a little nug of my WOG out of a jar to test it a few minutes ago and it keeps getting better. Sat down at the table with bubbler to give it a taste and took a pic while I was enjoying the medicine. Made me remember this thread, so I thought I'd share some good Karma for what's in your future.

Latest posts

Latest posts