What's new

4 8 15 16 23 42

hunt4genetics

Veteran
Nordle.

like the way you think.

What creeps me out is people seeing their love intrest as children.

Like when Faraday saw the young Charlotte being called by her mom, and Juliet seeing a Baby Ethan.

on the Time travel angle,
Since Ben lived,
That means that,
The 1st time adult Ben ran into Sayid on the island in 04,
he recognized him as the guy who shot him as a child.

Mind blowing.

paz

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Speaking of cop dramas, did you guys see the unusuals right after lost the other night? same formula as all the others

lol, kate is my homegirl too, along with juliet, jack's ex-wife, and Nikki, and claire, and shannon, and sun.... hot women on this show
ArcticBlast

hunt4genetics

Veteran
speaking of the ladies of Lost.
That women that seduced Sayid and got him on the plane. She is hot!
Juliet and Sun have that low key under stated beauty. And Kate, she is that all American girl next door with a sprinkle of tom boy.

Gotta love the ladies of Lost.

paz

ArcticBlast

Veteran
Juliet is a fox, Sun is cute, Kate is pretty, Sayid's Bounty Hunter: sexy

ArcticBlast

Linenoise

speaking of the ladies of Lost.
That women that seduced Sayid and got him on the plane. She is hot!
Juliet and Sun have that low key under stated beauty. And Kate, she is that all American girl next door with a sprinkle of tom boy.

Gotta love the ladies of Lost.

paz

Totally agree on all points. My favorite (as far as hotness is concerned) is Juliet. I was not that impressed with her at first but every episode she seems to get hotter. Not to mention she has an incerdible looking body.

Oh and not to mince words or anything but Kate (atleast the actress) is Canadian. :)

ArcticBlast

Veteran
sweet, tonight's episode was wicked

The DeGroots are coming to the island next week, along with Faraday

i cant wait!

season 5 is exactly what i wanted season 3 to be while i was watching season 2... if that makes any sense... hardcore fans might get it

Anyway, i'm glad they finally got around to telling us the real stuff, instead of love triangles and stuff :abduct:

great great great season
ArcticBlast

hunt4genetics

Veteran
Tonight's episode kept the story going. I wasn't wowed, but it was ok. think we all saw The whole Miles being Dr, Chang's(or what ever his real name is) kid thing a mile away. It was nice to see Naomi's fine azz again. Lefluer's world is closing in on him. I love Hugo writing The Enpire strikes back.

If we all could go back to 1977, knowing what we know now....
It would be tempting.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
Nick Mode: yes

Hunt4genetics: i know, that hurley shit was great! and yeah of course we knew that was miles in the crib! I say "I KNEW it!" all the time when i watch this show haha, i'm such a nerd

yep

ArcticBlast

Last edited:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think what they have done is discovered the fountain of youth (of sorts) and don't know exactly how to manipulate it. I bet that is what the whole thing ends up being.
Widmore was involved as a kid and knew about it, and went back after it once his fortune was obtained and he had the resources to go back for the island.

Miles asked what they did with the body. Well, I am betting that when one of them dies, they simply need the wheel at the Orchid to take them back to life. Life at another time and place maybe, but life.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The best thing about watching lost is making gilligan's island jokes about it while watching it. Like... "Why haven't they made a coconut radio yet?"

Linenoise

I think what they have done is discovered the fountain of youth (of sorts) and don't know exactly how to manipulate it. I bet that is what the whole thing ends up being.
Widmore was involved as a kid and knew about it, and went back after it once his fortune was obtained and he had the resources to go back for the island.

Miles asked what they did with the body. Well, I am betting that when one of them dies, they simply need the wheel at the Orchid to take them back to life. Life at another time and place maybe, but life.

You might be on to something about the Fountain of Youth thing. I would like to know why Richard Alpert always looks to be about the same age.

El Vexilix

For being the 100th episode , I thought it was alright . They made it seem like the episode was going to be hot but only the ending was juicy .
Damn , I wonder whats going to happen Faraday ? Still trying to decipher a few episodes back when John saw two Jack bodies .
Still one of the most superb shows on tv , that and Simpsons , Superjail and Morel Orel .

Nordle

i still wanna know about that big egyptian statue they saw when time hoppin and when sayid saw the foot when he was on that yacht.

how about this 1 for you......Atlantis

some mythical island that just dissapeared back in time, now we got this island that can dissapear.

and wasnt atlantis supposedly round about the time when the egyptians were runnin the show-sorry if my history is out on that though.

just somethin for you's to think about

hmmm, just had another thought though, will explain why they time hoppin and why USA military on the island with the bomb,the philydelphia experiment, wasnt they carryin the bomb when they did that experiment,wasnt that to do with electomagnisity and all sorts of time stuff happened.

anyway, somethin else to twist my head with!

ArcticBlast

Veteran
BUMP for the last season...

I figure that we can piece together what's going on and pretty much have all of season 6 figured out before the premier episode!

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
shit dude we have till late january to figure this one out!

there's some pretty crazy theories out there.... My favorite is that everyone who pushes the donkey wheel gets a twin/clone.

I'm also super stoked about the Jacob thing. I'm glad he's real, or else the last two seasons would've been completely dumb

ArcticBlast

*hydro*

Where we are in the story is Jacob and a mysterious "man in black" are sitting on the beach gazing out at what i assume is the Black Rock ship. I also assume, given the fact that he never ages, is that Richard Alpert is possibly on board. I think its clear that this story is about 2 sides fighting for control of the island and ever since the plane crashed, evidence has led me to believe that Vincent the dog is in fact Jacob and the Smoke Monster is Jacob's Nemesis.

Lockeblackandwhite.gif

Our story takes yet another twist... Benjamin Linus kills Jacob with the aid of Dark Locke
and Juliet in the 70's destroys the hatch that made the plane crash.
SO THE QUESTION REMAINS WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i like where your head's at, hydro!

Yeah i'm gonna have to agree with like 90% of that theory. The only thing that i'm still not completely sure of is Vincent and Richard Alpert. I really really want to know what the hell is up with Richard, and as you said, he's probably on that ship. I wish they would have flashed just a little farther back last season, back to the "tribal times" or whatever when they were building that statue ... would have been sick.

Vincent plays a very important role in this series, i just have no idea what it is... but you know he's important if the series opens with a Labrador retriever...

Keep it going!

ArcticBlast