What's new

4 8 15 16 23 42

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
So why didn't jack become the smoke monster when he plugged the drain back up?

RandyMarsh

How it should have ended:

wtzBE.gif

R

REDEYE_420

OMG I LOVE LOST-don't understand it yet-BUT OMG I LOVE LOST! LOL

OMG I LOVE LOST-don't understand it yet-BUT OMG I LOVE LOST! LOL

Ok...

Why did no BLACK PPL GO WITH CHRISTIAN? racist card thrown.
What colour was Rose mate? She went through with Bernard and the rest of em. :)

How it should have ended:

wtzBE.gif

OMFG that is crackin Randy, f*ckin crackin! OMG! HAHAHAHA!

Okay I'm still coming to terms with LOST, some days I think I've fully understood the ending, and then other days I feel 'lost' all over again when questioned about it......I sooooo need to watch the whole 6 seasons all over again. Got season 5 and 6, just got to DL 1 to 4. Hopefully there will be plenty of seeds that are equally baffled.

Loads of questions left unanswered, maybe to keep us all theorising for a while after the show had ended?

Every Thursday is going to seem null, void, empty lol!

I LOVED IT EITHER WAY, LOST KICKED ASS!

Oh no, what am I going to do now. Sad to see it go. Roll on Weeds Season 6! I wonder how Shane and Nancy are going to explain the big **KA-POW** to the head via a croquet mallet?

Peace.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
lmao randy, that's funny as fuck :joint: me and my girl decided to rewatch all the seasons again in like a year or so, have a big marathon or something

ArcticBlast

slyman

So why didn't jack become the smoke monster when he plugged the drain back up?
i was wondering the same thing. redeye i was thinking about rewatching the whole thing too but now that ive seen the finale it just seems pointless

ArcticBlast

Veteran
because desmond fucked up the magical properties of the "lamp" by neutralizing it.. it had no special powers until jack tossed it back in...

what i dont get about that situation is why doesn't jack get electromagnetacuted when the thing turns back on lol?

i thought the whole reason MIB turned into smoke monster is because he was killed and then floated into the light, correct? jack was still alive (barely)

ArcticBlast

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
because desmond fucked up the magical properties of the "lamp" by neutralizing it.. it had no special powers until jack tossed it back in...

what i dont get about that situation is why doesn't jack get electromagnetacuted when the thing turns back on lol?

i thought the whole reason MIB turned into smoke monster is because he was killed and then floated into the light, correct? jack was still alive (barely)

ArcticBlast
I thought he was knocked out and then thrown into the light stream, I didn't know he was dead(mib)

Randy that was great, and it would actually make more sense then the ending they had.
It was all just vincents dream, lol.

Kalicokitty

Veteran
lmao randy, that's funny as fuck :joint: me and my girl decided to rewatch all the seasons again in like a year or so, have a big marathon or something

ArcticBlast
That does sound fun, but I don't think it would be nearly as entertaining already knowing whats going to happen.
That show was all about the mysteries

ArcticBlast

Veteran
it showed a "closeup" of MIB's head cracking right into a sharp rock when Jacob threw him facefirst into the stream, i always assumed that it killed him and he floated in, facedown in the water... i could be wrong!

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
That does sound fun, but I don't think it would be nearly as entertaining already knowing whats going to happen.
That show was all about the mysteries

i agree with you on that, to an extent. but i've always said, at least for a long time, that i find the dharma initiative and all the fake companies and bands and stuff more entertaining/interesting than the "character-driven romance" or whatever the hell they were doing. and i wasn't a fan of the religious/christian motifs.. but i went with it, because its network television!

and i've always said that LOST would have been infinitely better if it was on HBO and they only had like 5 seasons..

ArcticBlast

RandyMarsh

and i've always said that LOST would have been infinitely better if it was on HBO and they only had like 5 seasons..

ArcticBlast

I love that idea. HBO turns everything to gold. The pilot would have been (rightfully) better if charlie could have said "Guys, Where the FUCK are we?". Also, when smokey gored people he'd tear them to shreds, on screen.

Fuck. I fucking wish HBO made more fucking series so I could enjoy my freedom of fucking listening to people fucking fuck fuck FUCK!

I'm gonna go watch Deadwood now.

Kalicokitty

Veteran
i agree with you on that, to an extent. but I've always said, at least for a long time, that i find the dharma initiative and all the fake companies and bands and stuff more entertaining/interesting than the "character-driven romance" or whatever the hell they were doing. and i wasn't a fan of the religious/christian motifs.. but i went with it, because its network television!

ArcticBlast
The first two seasons were the best.
Once they realized it was a mega hit and decided to milk it for another 4 years was when all the oddball story lines started popping up.

HBO doing it would have been epic, but it probably would have just faded to black for the finale:mad:

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i would have rather it faded to black than started glowing into the light!!!

the first 2 seasons were great, and like you said, once it got "hugely popular", they had to dumb it down a little and make it more "character driven" (hollywood copout for dumb unrealistic conversational episodes)...

to me, its kind of a slap in the face when people were already theorizing what was going on/how it could end, and SO many people said "they're in purgatory/already dead" and the producers and writers said "no, that's dumb, we're better than THAT!" and just adamantly denied that theory...

ArcticBlast