What's new

4 8 15 16 23 42

B

B. Self Reliant

Great episode. When the MIB saw kate at the end, he just played it off as she started following his little posse. I wonder what will happen to her? Also, the fact that Hurley & Jack are out & about is going to be turn out quit interesting, I'm sure!

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
lmao hoosier :joint:

Great episode. When the MIB saw kate at the end, he just played it off as she started following his little posse. I wonder what will happen to her? Also, the fact that Hurley & Jack are out & about is going to be turn out quit interesting, I'm sure!

yeah i thought that was pretty brutal, the look was definitely foreshadowing something terrible! great episode for sure :joint:

ArcticBlast

RandyMarsh

I want to do Claire...all dirty and sweaty...

I thought Claire was hot even while she was 'pregnant'.

Hell yes and I agree. She's much hotter now that she's all psychotic and dirty. Now that Juliet's rockin tits are under the hatch I believe she has taken the throne of hottest person on the island. May she murder Kate and secure her destiny on said throne!

Really though. I've watched the episode twice now. Is Kate fucking dumb? RUN BITCH RUN!!!!

RandyMarsh

:muahaha: Seriously man, my thoughts exactly! :smokeit:

You got the 420th post! CHEERS!
11iluh0.gif

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
It kinda pisses me off the way they handled Sayid in this episode. He's always been my boy and I dug that he had a past and was conflicted about it. And in one episode they just seemed to make it all fall away. I'm bummed. He was my favorite character. Used to be Mr. Eko. But ya know.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
well they kind of did the same thing with mreko! and i hope you all dont think that all our favorite characters are going to make it to the end!! sayid, sawyer, kate OR jack, hurley? someone's gotta die...those names aren't gonna cross themselves out.....

and yeah sorry, kate is way hotter than claire, but they're both equally annoying :joint: i thought the young flashback goth claire was pretty hot lol

but yeah, juliet and her rockin tits take the throne :joint:

ArcticBlast

GlassHoler

Ahh... what a regular sucky morning... until it hit me.

Bahhhhhh. Lost returns tonight! :smokeit:
The episodes titled 'Dr. Linus'... Any predictions besides the obvious... More Ben!

Man, I just can't find claire attractive after listening to her run around the jungle yelling for her 'baybee'

Juliet is the winner hands down :smokey:

R

REDEYE_420

Mmmmm Kate!

Mmmmm Kate!

KATE is the hottie of the show for me! From episode 1 up until now, I have drooled over her. A few of my mates think the same too. Ill keep to myself some of the things that have been said of Kate LOL!

^^Kate, Me and my mates LOL!

Claire did look hot when she had black hair though.

I can't believe LOST is over soon NOOOOOOOO!

The last episode of LOST was the absolute best yet, every episode this season has been fast paced and thrilling........I LOVE IT!

Peace.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I also agree that Kate is THE hotness. But Juliet and Claire have it going too.

RandyMarsh

I actually thought Claire was the least hot with the black hair. That forced emo look didnt fit.

Wonder if Ben will die this episode, I'm thinking either way it will mark his character's 180 into being honest and caring. Weather he gets slayed after is anyone's guess. Maybe he'll just get knocked around a bit to keep up the battered face that he sports almost every episode. Should be a blast no matter what is thrown at us though. Cheers!

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i got off work an hour or so ago, got my weed, my girl is making food, i'm about to go wear the kids out so they go to bed on time....ahhh, i love lost night (tuesday? what the fuck is tuesday?? ohhh, you mean LOST NIGHT!)

juliet, kate, sun, claire, shannon, young faraday's mom, flight attendant, bounty hunter, ana lucia, rose/old faraday's mom... (in that order :joint: )

you know who i think is hotter than all of them though? (well maybe not hotter than juliet or kate..) Jack's wife/ex-wife! bangin :joint: watch modern family! full of hot women

and yeah i cannot fucking wait until they explain ben the history teacher lmao, that outta be good :joint:

ArcticBlast

GlassHoler

Modern Family........ BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

Dude, you were sooo close...

Drum-roll please!
2nd place: Modern Family
1st place (aka, best show on television right now): LOST :joint:

Man, Lostnight is now my favorite day of the week.

:smokeit: oh wait it always has been :smokeit:

ArcticBlast

Veteran
dude that show cracks me the fuck up lol :joint:

edit @ Glassholer: lolol, feel free to spread the Lostnight love :joint: i feel the internet is the only place i can vent my true obsession with lost...in real life people always say the same thing, "oh yeah, lost. yeah i used to watch it, but i got...well, lost" lol :joint:

ArcticBlast

GlassHoler

dude that show cracks me the fuck up lol :joint:

edit @ Glassholer: lolol, feel free to spread the Lostnight love :joint: i feel the internet is the only place i can vent my true obsession with lost...in real life people always say the same thing, "oh yeah, lost. yeah i used to watch it, but i got...well, lost" lol :joint:

ArcticBlast

Haha, agreed man people just can't understand the obsession until they are lost WITHIN the show/writing IMHO. Man its so fun to just let the show have fun with your mind. Love it :jump:

As for Modern Family, it has quickly become a top notch show... its where i got my avatar quote "People will see me and say... that dude is high" Loved it when he got stuck in the Porta-crapper :laughing:

ArcticBlast

Veteran
you're forgetting the latina woman..........:joint:

sofia_vergara_1207056280.jpg

sofia_vergara_6.jpg

ArcticBlast

edit: this woman is in modern family...reason enough to watch the show, really! :joint: but honestly the show is hilarious, IMO

Last edited: