What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4:20 2010 the countdown Begins

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im going for a breakfast at gh im haarlemmerstraat ....should be there before 11 am if some1 wants to meet ;)

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Thanks for the compliments Mr. Haze420! I am very happy fellow IC Maggers got to taste some of my Strains.
Hazy-fon-tazy- what up man? Sounds like you got a taste or two as well!

Cheers to all IC members who made it and to those that didn't make it to the Cup this year. There's always next year (or next week!)...

Mosca

Many thanks for the Sonic Fly left at Milas, tht was really excellent, loved by all, impressed...

F

fizzbomb

got a smoke of the sonic fly as well, was very nice mosca, been so fucking stoned the last few days, late night smoking sessions until 4am and up very early, been excellent, met up with a few good people as well, a little l8 starting but everything has been cool, jah just got your pm, will be at greenhouse today if you want to meet up for a smoke, sent you a pm, the choclate at mila's was excellent as well ;) loads of big spiders over here as well, hahahaha

I wish I was with you guys - have a great 420 - Hopefully there will be planes flying next year !!!!!

Just realised that this means I get 2 420's 1 for european time to share with you guys and one at 4:20 in the UK - all the best to all my IC friends

Last edited:

sunslip

My flights did make it yesterday,.. as a newbie here i guess i have to wait till the next round,.. although may day seems like a good time to take a pitstop :p

Hope all is well medicated ! happy 420

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy 4:20 bros...
My plane was cancelled twice, I cound't get it...
I wished, dreamt and loved to be with you all.
Hoping you're tasting my stuff also,
hope to see next year.
A giant hug to everyone who is there and to everyone who tried...
God bless the winner,
peace

indifferent

Veteran
Ah, had an amazingly good time since I arrived in the dam yesterday and so many people deserve huge karma and thankjs from me for their kindness and generosity in making the first 24 hours after 4 days in a hole so good, best cup ever for me and just what I needed given my unfortunate legal issues.

Too late and too burned out to list names know but soon will list everyone who deserves huge respect and thanks for helping me these last few days.

Mosca mate, the big sack of Sonic Fly was a real treat, toked a fair bit of that cos it was so nice, in Mila's met three young pleasant SPanish chaps and gave them a bud of it and they were blown away by how nice it was and how fruity it tasted.

Karma's sack of Diesel was very nice too much more on the fuel and diesel side of things than the lemon and solvent smells I often see from diesel buds.

Positive vibes to everyone and my abiding thoughts from the last week are these:

1. Always be good to people as you never know when you might need to rely on the charity of others.

2. Positive thinking can get you through even the bleakest of moments in your life without any damage to your longterm health.

So here's a big up to freedom, peace, ganja, my friends of the icmag cup, the amsterdam scene and the world at large, and positive vibes to all!

H

Hoover_lungz

I looked for my entry in a few peepz packs and i couldnt find it???

everything was a big mess this 420 and bare peepz did not even give there judge forms in on time or at all.

totally wierd cup but had a great time with the guys as usuall:)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
will be interesting (for me) to see the full results (like http://www.icmag.com/modules/Cup/) As I still don't really understand how I managed to place in the standings (lol) :)

Although there did seem to be a lot of entries, so I'm guessing the majority of them were there...

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
dude 4 days in the hole? what happened? glad to hear you still had a good time once you got there. hope all is well now.

indifferent

Veteran
dude 4 days in the hole? what happened? glad to hear you still had a good time once you got there. hope all is well now.

Won't go into details now but was caught with some plants and weed.

Currently in the dam almost out of cash and trying to find a way home!

But glad to be free.

crazyfarm

paddi can you tell me who you booked your houseboat through and what one you got?? (was smoking allowed in the listing info for it??)) thanks!!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
great time in adam, so fine to the see the brothers and sisters that was lucky to get over due to the dust. would be cool if we could all stay at the houseboats or at same hotel close together next year

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it was good times there ......good to c everybody again!!.....and jamie...your smoke was awsome...2 be honest its still on top of my mind, together with Mosca's and ed's gear :)