What's new

4:20 2010 the countdown Begins

K

Karma Genetics

Oh man i am still waiting for my bong bag i ordered,........... How time fly's when your high.

See you soon all..

K

Karma Genetics

I am packed see you guys there....................................

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Well i am already there........in my mind :)

I will though come alone as my wife had to cancel due to problems with having the babys taken care of (we have 4 kids, so it´s not so easy to get a babysitter) :-( sad but she´ll come with me next time.

See you guys on the 19th.....ill be in the dam around 9 in the evening.

p.s. karma did u pack your bong bro? i´ll look forward for a fat hit from the karma bong ;-)

F

fizzbomb

both my entries have arrived safe and sound, :dance013:, and it still says on the tracking its waiting to be delivered, lol, if you do have an entry in transit and it is sent using tracking, best to contact OP as sometimes it takes a few days for them to update the tracking with the entry already been delivered. cheers jah.

H

Hoover_lungz

both my entries have arrived safe and sound, :dance013:, and it still says on the tracking its waiting to be delivered, lol, if you do have an entry in transit and it is sent using tracking, best to contact OP as sometimes it takes a few days for them to update the tracking with the entry already been delivered. cheers jah.

Looks like all entries are going over safely:)

be ready for a crazy time guys..................see you Monday:dance013:

K

Karma Genetics

picture.php

It's just a working bong for daily use, Simple small and a goooooood bang he he, The bag looks better then the bong he he

See you soon.:dance013:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah that's a very practical bong and bag, also can't wait to hit some fine concentrates in that.

anyone else in town on Friday?

brightside and i are planning to meet on Friday at 4:20 in the greenhouse centrum. would be nice to see anyone else that's already there.

see you all soon...

sunslip

Hi all i was in dam a few weeks ago and the greenhouse is still closed, the one off dam square... I sent in my entry and am looking forward to it

I am still considering buying that ticket and poping over. The best i can do is 19th till 21st.... fuck i gotta come really... ive never been to any of these types of events before. looking forward to meeting all you crazyheads as well.

Fuck im coming ticket gonna be booked tonite... the missis is gonna b pissed.. :p

S

shadoweye976

is the seedboutique open at 17th april?(dont want to start a new thread)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
my entries have arrived safe and sound... and by that I mean I just handed them to OP a couple of hours ago :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thanks for the update on Greenhouse Centrum mr.haze, much appreciated.

oh man, i can't wait to breath the air of freedom in Amsterdam again, sitting in coffee shops toking openly, with no fear or worry is just so civilized, i didn't realize how much i missed that feeling. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts