What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4,000 watts 64 plants, Ready Set Grow :)

MDT

Great setup blazedone. It looks like you know what you're doing and with the co2 you should be able to pull atleast 8-10LBS off 4K. BTW how long are you planning to veg them for?

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
inspirational as always blaze, love your style man. i will be watching this one through and hopefully be copying some of your techniques on my next runs, take care and thanks for the great show.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
looking incredible man... I'm doing 4k also, but with a very different approach. i like your precise attention to detail, the construction of the room, the detailed pics. props!

I am thinking about going organic like you and ditching fertilizers.. is it a pain to mix the soil? what do u use?

good job keeping it real

hoodini

Great looking setup bro. I have a couple questions, I hope you dont mind. My first question is how often do you rotate your plants since you dont have a light mover? I also wanted to know what size grow bag you veg in before switching to 5 gal. bags. I didnt notice you using anything under the bags to catch any runoff water.

sophisto

I usually hang in the organics forum, just cruising looking at nice grow room pics and this one is veddy nice....

I like the fact that you are dialing in the temps and humidity...

A guy told me once that THC stands for temperature, humidity, consistency....The better the THC the better the THC..... Being able to create top notch cannabis depends on the ability to control environment.

Looking real nice I will be tuning in.......

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Thanks to everyone that stopped by the thread. The babies have rooted the cups and will be transplanted tonight.

Until next time be safe and take care!

eyes

Veteran
we have lift off.guess your looking for 2 zips off each one.how many square feet for each plant?1? a four by four ill assume.

Latest posts

Latest posts