What's new

4,000 watts 64 plants, Ready Set Grow :)

jtk707

Cant wait

Cant wait

I got 40 healthy clones and 4000 watts . Im gonna try and use your system Blaze . Thanks for all the advice and the clear and concise threads .

JTK707 :rasta:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
Moving along...

And looking great. Burns appear minor.

They are burns none the less :)

buzzed day said:
still looks good as heck evern if there burned alittle.peace

I agree!

TGT said:
Blaze, I have not been around in a while and it is good to see your still around, along with the many other familiar names. I'm still going strong, just have not had much time lately. I'll be sure to be around more lately, especially since I will be following this thread. I am very interested in your mix as I was thinking of trying a room or two as you do to limit the amount of work and see how things turn out on the yield end. Anyways, nice to see you still around and great show!

TGT

Thanks for dropping by gl with your grow!

ZeusOGrefugee said:
looks amazing bro!!all so healthy and lined up like little soldiers!!!very nice. like a hospital in there, just how it should be...Peace bro, keep it green!!!

- Z

Thanks man!

JWP said:
My man, unbelievably fckn awsome as usual..
Been following your threads for some time now & it seems you are getting more and more proficient at your craft. Like the addition of UVB, good shit.
Never going back to DWC? Just like the simplicity of soil huh :rasta:

I never quit dwc, Just havent ran any new dwc grows, But the hidden room is still in play!

Young Giver said:
Looks good as always with you you blaze..... You should patent your special lights there! No hydro shop has anything like that you should be developing the lights/ light reflectors.... lol I have tons of ideas for inventions but they are all about growing hmm...plenty of money potential there.

Yeah that would be cool eh! But I would enjoy helping to develope some nice hoods!

doktoren said:
They look beautiful and healthy.... Thumbs up!

Dok

:joint: :joint:

JACKtheREFFER said:
damn man>>>>>>>awsome ..... do you watch Dexter on showtime >>> your room reminds me of his techniques ha ha !

Nope but I probly will check it out now that you mentioned it!

Definitive said:
The room looks so professional, so clean. Awesome work!

Thanks, Its a lot of work!

Closet_Glow said:
so your cooling all that with just a wall a/C?

Yeah! That and a 8" vortex!

OgreSeeker said:
Hey Blaze I may have missed it but what size AC are you running? What are your average room temps? How about that Atm. controller...do you prefer CAP products over Green Air? I've heard that CAP makes a better/tougher product.
Sorry bout all the q's.
Nice looking grow man. When you gonna flip the lights?

I'm running an 8k btu ac! room is kept 86f during lights with about a 10 degree drop during lights out! I'm happy with cap!

SubArctic7 said:
Very nice indeed! Looking forward to keeping an eye on this thread.

Thanks for sharing :)

Going to be fun watching it develope!

crzygirl said:
Im feeling the same way! Spent hours reading Blaze's grow threads.
So blaze, you top these girls more than once, how tall will they be when they're finished?

Yeah 2 times. They will finish around 36-42" in height!

Johnnyblaze326 said:
Hey blaze been reading everything on your dirt grow and along with the other thread u started "Hits the dirt again" i never really got any good pics of your co2 set up any chance we could get some good ones .. i havent used co2 but I definetly want it on this grow....by the way im completely amazed by your grows ...I really am ..keep up the great work ...it always pays out in the end ..heheh

Sure I took some pictures tonight! I'll post that up for you at the end of this post!

jtk707 said:
I got 40 healthy clones and 4000 watts . Im gonna try and use your system Blaze . Thanks for all the advice and the clear and concise threads .

JTK707 :rasta:

Nice your welcome! :joint:

Ok for those of you who are curious how I run my co2 injections. Here are some pictures of the setup! I use 20 gal tanks with a 15cfh regulator, The regulator hooks up to the controller and the controller in this case, Has fuzzy logic control so it automatically controls the co2 levels, I just set and forget change the tanks out as needed! every 12-14 days.

This is a shot of the tank/regulator setup. Notice the 1/4" tubing running from the regulator up the wall.

The 1/4" tubing connects to a t which has another piece of 1/4" tubing ran along the ceiling above the canopy of the plants. The clear tubing has holes in it.

Then the controller does the rest!

Now here are some pictures of the girls!

crzygirl

Blaze: Thats just awesome, i'm so jealous! I just dream of the day i'll have enough room to have a setup such as yours!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
LearningTheWays said:
where do you fill up your co2 tank? Having a hard time finding any place around me that could fill one up if I decided to get one.

Hydroponics shop, Just exchange the tanks, You can find a gas supplier that supplies co2 for welders as well as oxygen and other gases!

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
pfffft My room loooks 10 times better!!!

haha jk man, very clean set up lookin great!
some nice healthy lookin babies
4k eh??? what are you expecting to yeild?

keep up the good work and stay safe

G

Mother Of God

Your setups are always so impressive. The cleanliness is amazing.

Just keeping reading this thread over and over... want that exact same room in my basement! How loud is that room? Outside of that room can you hear the fans running or anything?

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup blaze,nice grow bro.
i'll be watchin this one for sure yo.
peace

Johnnyblaze326

Hey Blaze sorry to bother you again....... i just need a little help ... could i get a couple of GOOD pics of the 3.8 cf bag of pro mix, 2cf bag of miracle grow organic, bag of foxfarm ocean forest what size?, miracle grow blood meal, miacle grow bone meal,Dolomite lime, kelp meal,chunky perlite... yet again im sorry to bother you with this request ... i just couldnt make out some of the pics on the 1st page of this post with what you are using .... if you could do this it would be greatly appreciated ...and what of each amount are you using ...have you done anything diffrent with this batch of mix..anything you would do diff or add??? plz help!! :fsu:

Latest posts

Latest posts