What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3grape krush,3chemDD,2Hashberry,3 Ogxblue sat 2.2 from seed

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Thanks for the tips (again) Bam. I checked the runoff ppm of my dixie cup coco seedlings and it was 600+. Gave them a nice flush with RO and will water with some runoff now.

Your most recent pics are glistening. Its like the bling of the plant kingdom.

bambam

Frost is picking up!

Frost is picking up!

Hello all that are looking in. I got a few lil shots for ya. Hope you like frosty nugs. Things are going on just fine and should be looking for a nice little round this time. I should have enough goods for some time. :rasta:

Kinda have been keeping this one in the dark. Its a BogglegumX(sbbx3Xsbbx4)or Lifesaver. You would have to talk to southwind about that one. Hope all is well with Southwind. This is part of a BOG thing he has going. Yep there is some pollen in her so we will have Sbbx3Xsbbx4Xthis girl.....Going to have to come up with a name for her.Enjoy! PM you a pic southwind of the male...STUD :muahaha:

Next would be the Double Strawberry D! I love this plant as i cut my chops on her. I run it cause it stands up to all others i have run..Its a limited list but i think with all the flavors about to come down i will get to put it up to the test with some real goods. I BET MONEY I will run her agian and agian. Flavor for sure and that gas on the end just makes that a for sure thing.Thanks Rez!$40 beans! :joint:

Now for the Ogxbs 2.2's. I cant tell you how wild i am about these plants. Have been a joy to grow and really make me want to nab some more of SOL's gear. I am 3 beans into a pack and went 3/3 fems. Talk about a special cross. Hope it hits hard!

OGxbs 2.2 #1

OGXBS 2.2#2

Thats it for now. I will get back to you guys in a few weeks. Time to hold off and get a nice big finish! Hope Things keep getting better. BamBam :joint:

bambam

johnyhash-Thanks man for the nice words! Kinda have to say coco is simple yet very rewarding. LOVE IT! Will keep it around and play some more with it. My first sample of a coco nug.

OGXBS 2.2 #1

Lower nug on the stem..Frosty for sure.

Take care and i will see you when the time comes! :joint:

K

krushonkush

frosty!
almost there! hell yea Bam thats gonna be some dank!
stay safe and keep updating later......

bambam

Hey Krushonkush! Thanks! This will be some dank for sure. Now not all the ladies i got on this seed run will get another run. That dank ogxbluesat2.2 nug that i just showed will. It's stone and taste and yeild. The tripple crown winner of this seed run. That is until i try my gk #1. I have yet to taste her. Sure she will be a killer one also.

G

Greyskull

bumpitty bumpitty bump
greyskull is askin whazzup
with your o-g blue sats
and them grape ker-ush plants
in this here bumpitty bump

bambam

:rasta: Hey just wanted to come in and tell my story of how i fell in love with my girl name COCO! :laughing: The entire deal was great. Love how the coco and pbp worked for me. Super simple way to snag some buds! Lets get to some pics for a good old bumpitty!

1st up would be my Ogxbs #3. Lemon berry or sweet? For sure Lemon funk but with some berry in the mix. Love this plant all the way around. This one i let go 70. Pic i belive is at 60ish. For a plant run from beans let me just say it rates WAY up on the list.:)

This is the ogxbs#1 that really got funky! Love the color and blaze on this one also. Puts out just fine to boot.

And the #2ogxbs is the one i feel brings its kick from the og side of the cross. Lemon/fuel/pine clear your nose shit! This plant was lower on the yeild but well worth it for sure. Thin branches had to be tied up do to NUGS! :joint: And it was a low yeilder lol....1000 sure kicks that beef :muahaha:

Be back when i have some time with other shots. Gots some bud shots but will wait to put them up! Take care all! :joint:

Last edited:

bambam

Thanks rootfingers......I kept one of the ogxbs and ran the gk#1 a time or two so i got two keepers from this bean run...

bambam

Thanks peat cool of you to drop in and leave some nice words. Yea the #1 pheno is the the one of the 3 that i picked to run agian and agian and well you get the point. I love her and she yeilds like a crazy girl. Like that always when the nug is tip top!

Bambam6

Hey fellas! It’s me but can’t get in my old account! Greyskull you around? How about anybody from the old days?

Latest posts

Latest posts