What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3grape krush,3chemDD,2Hashberry,3 Ogxblue sat 2.2 from seed

Grizz

Veteran
Hey BamBam I have run the double d with no herm problem but I took mine at 60 to 65 days and they were very good, I think they will most likely herm like a lot of other plants if you try and go to long, just my thoughts, every thing sure looks good, good luck with the grow JW

R

rule35sub1

Yes, DSD looks yummy! I didn't know the GK was from seeds, I thought it was cuts, my bad. I'm starting some stuff in hempys tomorrow.

bambam

:joint: Hello all you guys! I would like to say that i have one for sure lady GK. Lets get on with the pics. I think i have my Chem DD problem fixed with the one that is yellowing.

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
man you got some killer strains going there, would love to be you in a couple months, Im running the sour bubble bx1 and there about done, what a resin packed sweet smelling lady they are.

bambam

Hey greyskull nice to see ya man. Good job and nice setup over in your world bro. I would love to run the hell out of that bubba kush you're working with. Like to vegg that girl out about 2 months and see how she yeilds being topped and vegged that long in my dwc system! Your shit looks A+. Hope to put on a good show for ya!

Joesy Whales- Thanks on the nice words. I like my strains but sure would not mind add a few of your moms to the mix. If you have not seen this guys list check it out. Truely one nice one. I have seed and cutting envy....lol have a good one and check back in anytime!

Clowntown- you are so right about coco being the good stuff. Simple and hassle free. I can see 1million different ways of growing in this stuff. So may ways that i could do a set up with this stuff. Just love the coco. I wonder what my end product will smoke like. Some say better flavor with the coco. I cant wait.

R

rule35sub1

Do they grow faster in the coco than in the soil??
They look good bro. I just got the bogglegum and C13 in the cloner.

bambam

:joint: Hello just wanted to show the growth of the plants of the last few days. They all look real nice if you ask me! Sure a ding or two but all looks good. Lets start with some pics shall we.

1.grape krush

2.grape krush(fem)

1.chem dd

2.chem dd

1.ogxbluesat 2.2 group shot

2.ogxbluesat 2.2

3.ogxbluesat 2.2

4.ogxbluesat 2.2

1.Hashberry(other was a male and he's dead)

Last is the Bog crosses i have. They got planted late but i have gotten the hashberry gone except the one so i will just add them in this grow. Hope it cool. I have really high hopes for these and would love to come across one of them kick ass Bog plants i have seen. Well time for some pics.

1. Sourbubblebx3XSbbx4 are on the bottom left and right. Top right and left are bogglegumXLifesaver or sbbx4 not sure.lol

2.Bogglegum cross solo.

Well that does it for this round. If anyone wants to know i have been giving tap water and PBP grow at 10ml per gallon. Thats it! Today and for the next two or three days i am giving them a mix of PBP grow of 2ml per gallon as kind of a flush. Clean up the coco a bit. PH has been at 6.0 for the life of the plants. Also still under my t-5 and waiting to show sex. I got one gk lady to this point for sure some others are about to show. Keep it safe and have a good one! BamBam :joint:

K

krushonkush

Tagged :lurk:
Nice setup bro. I really like the updates keep em coming!
I'll be watching and I am a real coco noob so if you don't mind
I just may have a few questions along the way.

bambam

krushonkush- thanks for the thumbs up and tagging my grow. I will keep the updates rolling in and if you have an questions about coco ask away..This is my first coco run and i am loving the stuff. A tad bit slower then my DWC grows but that was expected. Growth rates in dwc are wicked fast! Like 2/3 inches a day in late vegg! If i could say one thing about coco its this. Loves PBP nutes and works well with my tap water. Made the switch to tap and nada for problems. Not one issue due to coco. Keep it safe. BamBam :joint:

Last edited:

bambam

Well hope i did not keep you guys to long! I have a update for you all that are looking in on the good ol first coco grow. :joint: I have to say this as its the truth. I wished when i first got into this hobby i would have done it with coco. I got the DWC thing down with my first round and rounds after that but its much more simple in the coco. So if you are new to this stuff i strongly advise you to look into coco! That said what do you guys think about the plants? I love to watch the grass grow! :laughing:

Female Grape Krush.This is my fav plant to this point. Good growth and it was the first one to show! Sure is a pretty plant DJ!

Female Grape Krush #2 indica pheno i guess lol. Fatter fans and shorter in size. She is a bushy plant and would love to give her some lst soon!

The group shot of the two side by side.

Next up are the OG X Blue sat 2.2. These are a few weeks younger than the GK but i am sure they will catch up soon. No sex yet!

And the group shot of them.

All of the chem DD plants are male. I will be keeping one cause i am not sure so look for them to be outta this grow if the last one turns male. I will keep one of the males for making some beans but i hope the last one is a lady. Want me some killer chem dd bud!

The sbbx3Xsbbx4 are up next. These plants are the youngest of the group but i have high hopes for her if i get one. I got two of them so lets hope they come out female.

plant #1

plant #1

No pic of #2 cause i did not upload it! :spank:

Now for the bogglegumXLifesaver/sbbx4

The group shot.

Just some random pics of the bogglegum cross.

The Tent:

That does it for now. The plants are getting 10ml of PBPgrow and tap water. I think i might leave it at 10ml per until flowering. In flowering i will be using a bit of liquid karma like 5ml per gallon when in full bloom. If you have any ? or some advice for me i would love to have it. Lets get this show growing!

BamBam :joint:

K

krushonkush

What up bam?
sure look like a coco pro to me!lol
that tent is getting full......:D I am hoping for a lesbian party!
bring on the chicks.....haha
thanks for the updates.stay safe and keep it green.....out

bambam

Whats up krushonkush! How are ya! Thanks for the coco pro!lol I do have to say the garden is looking mighty fine in the tent.(FULL TENT) All my chem DD's are boys so that will free me up some room to get the sourbubblebx3Xsbbx4's and my boggbubbleXLifesaver or sbbx4 in the room and out of the cups! Just so you know they are about to get the new 600w mh in the tent. I will do a small update so you can see! Its about to be growing nuts in that tent man. Take care and good looking out for my grow. Have a good one guys and be safe
BamBam

R

rule35sub1

Nice. Those plants are really starting to take off.
I might try some coco one of these days for chits and giggles.

bambam

Yea they are kicking into gear very nice! Slow out of the gate compared to my DWC buckets but i can deal with it. Going to add my 600mh and see if i can get them going even more! Take care rule!

bambam

:joint: Ok so BamBam has been a bit slower with the updates! :spank: Now on with the show.

rule35sub1- What's up man! Hope you like what you see as much as i am.

krushonkush- All is well! To much of this and that. New chica running on the same running trail that i use (FINE girl t&a,22,works out! :eek:so you know i had to check it out. Been running a bit more last few days and what do you know BamBam's invited up her place for drinks. I have to stop at that :pimp3: So yea all has been very well. :muahaha:

Back to the topic at hand now. :laughing: The opt is going very nice up to this point. The Grape Krush that DJ Short made is looking and smelling so sweet.Grape/berry smell for sure on both the ladies i have! :yummy:

First the group shot:

In this pic you can see a close up of the taller MORE berry of the two GK. She's starting to show a bit of purp on the stems and under the fans and stalk. Hope the colors show in the bud!

This would be pheno #2 and it more on the indica side. Fatter fans and shorter in hight. Not the same colors but they are just starting up. I kinda can tell. Both are so health (in my eyes)and green! Could not ask for better plants from see imho.

This topped plant is the last and only Chem DD that i have. Its yet to show sex and i cant just toss it like i did the other i was for sure about. Very nice plant to just wished it would hurry up and tell me what "it" is. :violin:

Now on to the OGxblue sat 2.2's. These beans if you can find them are a must for anyone thinking of doing a seed run. These have to be the most happy in the garden. Lush green, great shape and sturdy as hell. I can do no wrong to them. The other plants have a Ding or two but not these. :joint: And the best part........3 for 3 all ladies! Lets see what one comes out best. :dueling:

Group shot of the ladies

Single shot close up of all three enjoy! :bongsmi:

Well that just about does it guys hope you enjoyed the update and are looking forward to the flowers like i am. I cant wait! I put them into 12-12 today in the new home. They have been in the new home for about a week getting some vegg time under the 600mh. I think they are ready so in went the 600hps. I have the 1000hps ready to go in about 2weeks from now! :jump:

They new spot!

BamBam :joint: I will get you an update when we start seeing the goods from these ladies. Vegg time is over and let the fun get started

Latest posts

Latest posts