What's new

360w LED, Big Bang

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Ok, I usually flush one week..

:thank you:

yes one week flushing is good for organic fertilizer, some time depend how much you fert. the plants, maybe with sintetic fert. you need 10 days but anyway is good, some people flush for 2 week but maybe is too long...i usually use a lot of fert. and flushing 6/7 time with plain water aboundant and never i feel fert. in the taste...i hope this help you...great job...can't wait untill harvest budshot!! :tiphat:

yes one week flushing is good for organic fertilizer, some time depend how much you fert. the plants, maybe with sintetic fert. you need 10 days but anyway is good, some people flush for 2 week but maybe is too long...i usually use a lot of fert. and flushing 6/7 time with plain water aboundant and never i feel fert. in the taste...i hope this help you...great job...can't wait untill harvest budshot!! :tiphat:

Thanks alot!

I gonna try to fix another camera so I can take some good budshots!

Day 64 flowering

Sour Cream

img0006ffv.jpg

Big Bang

img0003gv.jpg

img0007xn.jpg

I have start the flush.. probably gonna flush for a week...

The Big Bangs seems to be ready.. the Sour Cream still packin weight..

How much will final yield be?

haxi

High here!
Man I've grown Big Bang outdoors this year and I can tell you that the effect is realy good!
I harvested her late so mine has a great stone, couch-lock effect, nice for sleepin :)

The odor is very strong, it stinks! It's good shit realy.

Peace!

High here!
Man I've grown Big Bang outdoors this year and I can tell you that the effect is realy good!
I harvested her late so mine has a great stone, couch-lock effect, nice for sleepin :)

The odor is very strong, it stinks! It's good shit realy.

Peace!

Sounds good! Yeah I got a little bit odor problem myself..
Next time Im going for a low odor strain.. NL or something..

Thanks for watching!

I just bought one more PowerLED-120, but now I got hold of a new model (UFO)
According to the growshop, would the UFO model have better light spreading than the previous model ... and it was cheaper :D

Pictures coming later..

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
insane man, great great plants, maybe one close shot we see better how they look brotha ..anyway you have fat cola to trim..enjoyed in harvest time!!

Damn... it took me like 4 hours to trim everything...

The Sour Cream probably could need one more week, but I think it will be very potent anyway..

Sour Cream to the right, Big Bang in the middle and to the left..

Final Weight will come asap..

Im very satisified with the resultat so far.. :dance013:

img0010tn.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts