What's new

360w LED, Big Bang

A

Aeronoob

shit, got me convinced. Now, i will consider buying some when their as affordable as HID lighting, hows the heat from these compared to CFL's of the same wattage and HID's....

hazy

Veteran
nice big bang grow. i grew some. it's in my first thread.
memory is that it varied from plant to plant, some dense some fluffy, some good high, some not so much.

shit, got me convinced. Now, i will consider buying some when their as affordable as HID lighting, hows the heat from these compared to CFL's of the same wattage and HID's....

The heat output of the PowerLED is very low...
Lower than CFL and much more lower than hps..

The tempertur in my grow space is a about 1-3 C more than the rest of the room...

Looking very good! :tiphat:

Im just wondering if those "120w" panels are same as those which they are selling now with "180w" name because there are ~120 diodes on your panel and there are 119 in the 180w model.. :thinking:

No its not the same, ledgrow.se sold this type of PowerLED-120 before, now they sell PowerLED-120 as a round ufo model...

My PowerLED-120 uses 90x3w diods... but its only reach 120w...

Thanks for watching!

img0034nw.jpg

Qazz

No its not the same, ledgrow.se sold this type of PowerLED-120 before, now they sell PowerLED-120 as a round ufo model...

My PowerLED-120 uses 90x3w diods... but its only reach 120w...

Thanks for watching!

Okay, it just sounds & looks so good that it is hard to believe. :D

Okay, it just sounds & looks so good that it is hard to believe. :D

Lets say one PowerLED-120 are equal to a 250 HPS.. (my experience)
But then you have some more benefits, longer lifespan, less heat, less heat stress for the plants.. no start up time..

I really like one of the Big Bang Pheno... rock hard bud, crystal as hell.. good yield... what can I say... its a keeper..

Now the problem... Can I Re-veg a flowering plant in week 10?
Im thinking of 24/0 light.. HESI TNT for growing...

hey man. just looked through your journal. nice! i found a LOT of phenos in all of my GreenHouse Seeds I've seen. But some are true keepers. I saw an article in High Times about stressing the plants with LEDS and they were so covered in resin that you couldnt see the bud!

As to re-vegging. It can be done. I've had mixed results, but I transplant from DWC to coco for my moms. 24/0 and cut back all bud growth. Sometimes they keep on trying to flower and u gotta cut them back in my experience.

hey man. just looked through your journal. nice! i found a LOT of phenos in all of my GreenHouse Seeds I've seen. But some are true keepers. I saw an article in High Times about stressing the plants with LEDS and they were so covered in resin that you couldnt see the bud!

As to re-vegging. It can be done. I've had mixed results, but I transplant from DWC to coco for my moms. 24/0 and cut back all bud growth. Sometimes they keep on trying to flower and u gotta cut them back in my experience.

Yeah I gonna give it a shot... harvest all buds.. but try to keep the leafs..

i've had the best success with just cutting off ALL the branches and just leaving the small shoots at the bottom alone unless they have buds. IME the inner bottom branches usually don't even have white hairs. I've heard (never done it myself) that if you just take buds and leave the main stems, the plant will keep budding and/or turn hermie. Just what I've heard.

Panconqueso

Veteran
Can I Re-veg a flowering plant in week 10?
Im thinking of 24/0 light.. HESI TNT for growing...

I did re-veg a 10 weeks Big Bang some time ago. It took her about two weeks to be fully stabilized after a massive roots pruning. it was trained to become a mum and it looks very healthy.

Here is she

Cheers

Mael

I did re-veg a 10 weeks Big Bang some time ago. It took her about two weeks to be fully stabilized after a massive roots pruning. it was trained to become a mum and it looks very healthy.

Here is she

Cheers

Did you cut her all down to stems (root trim) and just leave her under a relatively weak veg-type light?

Panconqueso

Veteran
i cut buds and leaves, leaving small leaves only. Then left the girl for about a week over the window (i live in south america so it's summer time) and when she showed some developement i cut the roots leaving a little square so they could fit in a small pot and put the girl in 18/6

about the stems, i prun them progressively in a two week period, feeding the girl with veg nutrient.

I mostly followed bonsaigrower's bonsai mum method

Cheers

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
from the pix i see i don't think so ready soon maybe 2 week, you can make close up shot ? how much pistill turn red ? also trik's need to change from clear to white to some amber..

Yeah... Im not sure..

I wanne harvest at the same time.. cuz I dont have any other room for drying..

The one in the middle is ready.. about 80%-90% of the pistil is brown.. (indica big bang pheno)
The left one is soon ready.. about 60-70% (sativa/indica big bang pheno)
The right one have a bit left.. about 50-60% (Sativa sour cream)

I have about 5 days left of Bio Bizz in the bottle... then I gonna flush...

Do you guys flush when you use organic (Bio Bizz) ?

Latest posts

Latest posts