What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Some of the finest genetics or other things do come from some very questionable people. I might do business with the 'devil' for a unique item, let's say on a one time basis. I think I have other options in this case.

Piff is a good example of this. Never release the clone and thugs robbing and scamming the buyers sometimes.

My take on Mountain Organics was positive till I asked Swami so....

ambertrichome

Veteran
I'm in the AHOLE of the USA, and its all but impossible to get these genetics other than buying them, when I find them. IM not for ripping others genes off though.

I also bought 10 packs Hazeman/NDNGuy 88 G13/HP before, and after they were discontinued, and really at $50 a pop, that's really almost giving them away.

Actually, though Swami has a $100 Minimum Donation, you get 2x more seeds vs MountainOrganics. $75 gets 15 from MO, and youll get at least 30 from Swami. So that's really $50 a pack. You just have a Minimum Donation of $100.

I just messaged GAS, and asked if the BOH was still available, and if it is, for my free pack, could he just double the BOH seeds, and he wrote back and said YES to both questions.

I'm going to buy another order, and get another order ( 30+ ) of BOH for my partner, and hes going to start 50 ( He has 20 ) more in a couple months, and find the best female out of maybe 15-20 females.

I'm also counting for Runts, and Mutants.

Ive got nothing but good to say about GAS, as hes given me more seeds than whats stated, and when Ive asked for specific freebies ect, 100% of the time he has accommodated me, and more.

I also want to add, 1 of my buddies has a Blue Orca Haze at 33 days flowering, and at 27 days, it was super frosted. More frosted than our Mr Nice SSH at Dead Ripe. This is going to be super super potent stuff. Its only in early mid bloom, and it is already stunning. And at this stage, On par or better than anything Ive EVER SEEN. In 45 years.

Previous best was an 88 NL5/Hz Male x NL1/Hashplant/F2 Male Bx back into Mother Stunning F1 Hashplant Pheno Mother ( NL1/HP ) x Road Kill Skunk/Sk1 Father.

This plant is also much stronger, and very complex branching, with what is looking to be HUGE STICKY BUDS considering this is a 1st run, and only in a 7 gallon container. We usually run large plants, in 20 gallon containers/Promix BX, and 1000w Gavitas. Was using Hortilux HPS.

Next run for this person will be the NL5/Hz, with another run of this pheno of clones BOH not far behind. Buddy took 20 BOH clones, all did great.

But my buddy got 2 males, and 1 female, and just going through this 1 female, its already a given this strain, at this point, will be the mainstay of the garden.

Gone will be SSH, Tangie, Mango Tango, Jack the Ripper, C99, Kosher Kush, Ghost Train Haze. Regular Version Barneys Farm G13 x Haze from 2010.

This 1 pheno already has every 1 of these strains beat in every way as far asa plant in general, resin production at this point in flowering. HIGE YIELD. 1 of the reasons Barneys G13/Hz, and Mr Nice SSH were kept is because almost nothing beats them as far aas potency, and production are concerned. If you can get a plant to grow as well as the SSH, you have a good plant. Will easily get 1g per watt in the right set up, and is a very fast grower.

Another couple greatly frosted plant strains I had, the feds got was the original AK47, and NL5 from the 90s.

But so far, the Swami stuff is turning out to be everything its advertised to be.

But so far the BOH has it beat.

The NL5/Hzzz plant wise is no less of a plant vs BOH in veg.

It is also a sroonger plant than the SSH, with stiff branches, and stalk, and closer internode spacing, and more complex. Resin production is still up in the air, as several are still in veg, though another buddy has 1 in flower, and it is getting huge Baseball bat style buds though again, for selection purposes, were grown in smaller containers than normal.

All 3 of us are friends, and have been doing things together, and individually since the early 80s, so we share everything. Some have other things started, the others don't have, and vice versa. Then we share the best of what we weed out.

But so far, it looks for potency, and production, this BOH may be a winner, even with only 1 example.

Oher buddy also has 4-5 BOH, but don't have a report, as he lives 80 miles away. But its all good. Last report though, he also said they were seemingly the best plants hes also probably seen.

They also have the G13/HP, and they are also beautiful plants, and grow like a huge hedge, though are slower growing, and not nearly as tall, but are wider than they are tall.

The best 1 in a 5 gallon container is 33 inches tall, and 37 inches WIDE !!!! Very complex branching, but as nice as it is, the resin production is not has visible vs the BOH.

bestothebest

Contact Mystic Funk, he has quite a few haze, mexican, etc varieties, like oaxacan gold being grown in the mexican landrace thread by west-eu, he has an original haze x positronics haze #19. I got two packs of that and will be crossing some to a selected nevils haze cut i have, then select to f3, or keep the f1s if they turn out great.

Latest posts

Latest posts