What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ambertrichome

Veteran
Heres another USA Seedbank that carries BEL Genetics.

https://mountainorganics.net/

$75 a Pack

Below is the list of available crosses. All have been open pollinated with 4x select TO x VR males to infuse a greater Thai influence which will 1. provide a good foundation for my future work with these lines and 2. preserve the variety of expressions these genetics have to offer and the hidden gems yet to be found!

The One BC1 = TO x TOVR F1
Lotus = The One x Velvet Rush F2
Cosmic Lotus = Gonzo x TOVR F1
Purple Lotus = Purple Gonzo x TOVR F1
Blue Lotus = Blue Gonzo x TOVR F1
SunShine = Gonzo 5 x TOVR F1
DarkShine = Gonzo 6 x TOVR F1
Maya = Acapulco Gold x TOVR F1
Gold Rush = Colombian Gold x TOVR F1
Blues OG = Orange Cookies x Face Off OG F1 (Pure OG phenotype) x TOVR F1
Marmalade = Orange Cookies x Face Off OG F1 (ORANGE phenotype) x TOVR F1
Velvet Sunrise = Sunset Sherbet x TOVR F1
Citron = J1 x TOVR F1

All packs are offered at a donation of $75 ea.
Citron will have 12 seeds, all others will be 15 seeds.

I will accept payment via PP/CC at http://mountainorganics.net/products/custom-order - just add the number of packs you’d like to your cart and be sure to email me back with your selection. Alternatively I can accept cash or blank money order via USPS. Please allow up to 1 week to receive tracking info via email.

Thanks & let me know if you have any questions!

Below is a quick description of the strains / parents:

The One: 1976 Highland Thai x 1971 Kandahar Afghani. A balanced yet potent F1 landrace hybrid from 1984. Floral/perfume, fruity, incense, skunky/musky flavors on large, dense, resinous flowers. The euphoric Thai/sativa affect hits first with the body numbing afghani affect settling in after. Strong stemmed structure with excellent branching and stretch.

The One x Velvet Rush (TOVR): Velvet Rush is a similar cross as T.O. From the same era - Highland Blue Thai x Afghani #1 - but is extremely Thai dominant in every respect. Having been crossed with TO you end up with extremely vigorous, fast growing plants with the dense, resinous flowers of TO and an enhanced thai/sativa affect from the VR. I selected 4 males for this open pollination and the intent was two-fold:
1. By using the same males to hybridize all the females I create a solid genetic base to easily select plants that are similar to the respective mother for future backcrossing and isolating unique expressions.
2. Males were selected ranging from pure TO dominant, 50/50, and slightly VR dominant. This way we maintain the genetic diversity of the various landrace expressions to pursue within each individual cross and find amazing new hybrids.

Lotus: The F2 of TO x VR, the same 4 males open pollinated to 4 females also ranging from TO dominant to VR dominant. Expect a few different main phenotypes from strong stalky plants with minimal side branching, to ones with excellent side branching and 3x-4x stretch both with large spear like flowers and lastly plants with more side branching than vertical growth and more golf ball type flowers. Potent euphoric, flavors ranging from floral/perfume, tropical fruit, juicy fruit bubblegum and musky/sandalwood/incense.

All 5 Gonzo moms are sisters, very unique expressions from each other: The One x (1988 Nevilles Haze x Northern Lights 5)

Gonzo (Cosmic Lotus mom) is incredibly resinous (like all the Gonzo sisters) but maybe a tad more than the rest, smells of hashy/earthy/musky sour lemons, is incredibly potent in both body and mind, night time only for me! Untopped/untrained she stretches excessively, the more training and topping done the less stretch.

Purple gonzo (Purple Lotus) is the opposite end of the spectrum with a pure cerebral affect, no body, pleasant and motivating in small amounts but gets trippy if you finish the joint by yourself LOL strongest smelling of the gonzo with a very sharp, bright, fermented berry jam type aroma. Branches very well, average stretch, tight structure so she benefits from being ‘opened up’/ trained.

ambertrichome

Veteran
You have to 1st pay. I used CC, and then I copied the Email Reciept, and sent Ian the number of packs, and what strain I wanted.

I got the Cosmic Lotus.

It is a cross of.. The ONE/NL5/HZ x The ONE/Afghani #1.

skubee

Nice. Im always interested in coots afghan x thai and its crosses. Coastal is doing interesting stuff as well. Have you checked them out? They just released work with their nl#1 male.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Im gonna have to call BS on AT's claims.

It says "SK1 RKS"
Sk1 was selected for its resin production, not its smell.
Sam even says this. And he says RKS was SK#2, not #1.

Then there's the trying-really-hard-to-sell-something approach to it all.

And if you did know Coot, you would know that he released TO and BO to Everybody because of scammers like you and others who are trying to make money by riding his coat-tails.

As far as "Where is the real NL x Haze?"
They are called C5 and A5 and they are around.
Theres even an A5/Mirakel Thai that is around and was used to make and A5 Bx.
So the real lines are still around and available to those not involved with scamming or raping our favorite plant for profit.

Re: BOEL and Acid....BOEL was a mafia organization, not a group of farmers and chemists. Nick Sand and Tim Scully made the LSD for BOEL. BOEL just branded it and sold it.
Now, there were plenty of people in the BOEL network who were breeders and concentrate/hashoil makers. I talk to one of BOEL's ex-hash/concentrate/oil makers. Poor guy is dealijg with a body that's falling apart.

Scammers be riding the fuck out of this Green Rush.
It has me going for a semi-retirement to get away from the BS.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Im gonna have to call BS on AT's claims.

It says "SK1 RKS"
Sk1 was selected for its resin production, not its smell.
Sam even says this. And he says RKS was SK#2, not #1.

Then there's the trying-really-hard-to-sell-something approach to it all.

And if you did know Coot, you would know that he released TO and BO to Everybody because of scammers like you and others who are trying to make money by riding his coat-tails.

As far as "Where is the real NL x Haze?"
They are called C5 and A5 and they are around.
Theres even an A5/Mirakel Thai that is around and was used to make and A5 Bx.
So the real lines are still around and available to those not involved with scamming or raping our favorite plant for profit.

Re: BOEL and Acid....BOEL was a mafia organization, not a group of farmers and chemists. Nick Sand and Tim Scully made the LSD for BOEL. BOEL just branded it and sold it.
Now, there were plenty of people in the BOEL network who were breeders and concentrate/hashoil makers. I talk to one of BOEL's ex-hash/concentrate/oil makers. Poor guy is dealijg with a body that's falling apart.

Scammers be riding the fuck out of this Green Rush.
It has me going for a semi-retirement to get away from the BS.

Am I mistaken I vaguely remember way back the one was a bb original diesel cross??? I never grew it but back maybe 10yrs ago I would get lbs of it sent to ny, Was one of my favorites, never questioned it cause it smoked like a bb diesel type...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Some throwback pics of one

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
From his description he don't sound like most hacks out there where they would get a cut and s1 it and hit the market... I get the impression he used the cut "the one" in his own cross , then selected a male from that... I see no problem with that as the cut was shared openly, its not like he stole it.. Seed game is so cluttered with same shit coming from everyone so imo using an old cut to start with is refreshing.... Now if the vr came from coot to permission should be asked but irk what vr is...
Now if coot kept up the work n was dropping seeds in the past or recent or future my opinion may change but I see nothing ethically wrong with his approach.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Nowhere in any showing for the RKS does it say its Sk#1??
All Ive ever seen was that this RKS was Hybridized with Guadalajara for 30+ years??
DUde, I'm in the asshole of eastern Ky, and have no way to be trying to sell anything for anyone ect.

For your information, I'm a convicted federal drug offender who did almost 7 years in Federal Prison, and then they gave me friggin 8.5 YEARS of Supervised Release. I got more SR that anyone at the prison. Including Armed Bank Robbers.

They got 10 years, and 3 years probation. Most people probably would want to mess with me on any kind of level ect, especially since I'm not in a legal state. I wish I could shill some seeds for people.

I also go to some guitar forums.. The Gear Page, for 1, ( Ive played guitar for 50 years ) I'm always recommending MOOG, and Roger Mayer Guitar Effects Pedals, and also get accuses of being an agent for these people, just because I recommend a product ect.

And all I know is I have 0000 information about any kind of what, or Whomevers politics are doing what, or when they did it. Im in the asshole of the USA man. Pill heads, Heroin everywhere.

I have 000 fucking idea of what goes on between Swami, Coot, or anyone else you may name.

I do know the Swamis NL5/HZ is pure fucking fire, and as good as I remember it back in the 90s when I had it, and theFEDS got my 1000 Clones of it.

I also know SK#111,, The Pure ect, have all been bred for Sweetness, and not RKS. I kknow that, and Ive also stated the only real RKS I ever smoked was only around for 1-2 generations in my neck of the woods, and the genetics were lost to the cops.
BUt to make a long story a bit longer.

I have 0 idea about what your speaking of about me trying to sell seeds for anyone ect, and to be honest. 1 guy I got some seeds from didn't want me to mention, HIS OR the Other guys name on a forum, in the same discussion.

So see, I aint up on all your little politics, and I'm just happy to get the genetics, as this is the only way I have to get them...Again, I'm in the asshole of Ky, and this is the only way I can find these old genes. Simple as that. If that a crime in the weed community, I guess I plead guilty, just like I did to 10-LIFE Mandatory MINIMUM for the 1000 clones, my partner ratted me out for. Fuck, Ive done more time than any of those BEL guys, and had no weapons, or violence. I'm just looking for the old Nevil Genes I had before the Feds got them, and the NL5/Hz was half of the equation.

Unless you know of another way I can get them ???? Id be happy to do that to ???

I just want Nevils Old Genetics. I could really care less about any of the other stuff, but I'm also happy to get it.

That's why I also have been looking for Nevils 88 NL1/HP ( Cant Find it ) found some Bodhi PNW HP X 88 G13/HP. Then the RKS came along which finish out about as close as I'll ever get to refining the old genetics on my old stuff.

Simple as that. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Spaventa

Veteran
ambertrichome, Im sorry to hear about the years they robbed you of. Makes me sick to hear about the persecution of growers. Makes me sicker to hear one of our own gave you up to them. Best wishes and sunnier days to you brother. I know if I find the genetics we looking for I'll let you know.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day At

Either you didn`t look very hard or your google jitsu sux .
Because there are G13 HP#1 seeds for sale from Hazeman Seeds.

Hazeman Seeds - 88 G-13 Hashplant
G-13 X Hashplant from 1988. This plant grows huge so give it space. 9 weeks or 10 and she will be done.

Genetics: G-13 x Hashplant
Variety: Indica
Plant Height: Tall
Flowering Time: 9 - 10 weeks

Thanks for sharin

EB .

ambertrichome

Veteran
Yes. Mine was a Cross of RKS x Sk1. What of it?

Mine was a NL5/Hz MALE x Female NL1/Hashplant x RKS/Sk1. The was an RKS Female crossed with a Male SK1.

The NL5/Haze was bred to the NL1/HP. We got the seeds from that, and used a Male of it, and bred it to a cross of RKS/SK1. Female

Got it.

Never have I said SK1 is RKS. I used them both for breeding, and then the feds got all my stuff. In 97.

ambertrichome

Veteran
I do have the Hazeman G13 x 88 HP. And the guy at DC Seed Exchange alerted me 2 weeks ago that he had 4 packs left, so I bought 2 more just to have them. $50 a pack was giving them away.

2 of my buddies have 15 G13/HP going between them, and are in flowering. 1 guy is going to make seeds of it, and a few other strains, using the G13 x HP as the Male. He will breed 5-6 males in open pollination with

Mr Nice SSH

Swami Blue Orca Haze

Swami NL5/X Hz

Its self. G13/HP.

These are some beautiful plants. Buddy has 1 that's 34 inches tall, and 40 inches wide, and smells of pure resin. Not as frosted vs BOH, or NL5/Hz, but more so than the SSH.

They also have the Blue Orca Haze going, and at 27 days flowering, are already more frosted than the SSH is at fully mature. There are trichs building up even on the large fan leaves. Most all of them smell of Sandalwood, and Incense. Deep Green/Blue leaves. They frosted up almost overnight around day 24-25. Huge resin build up overnight. The most Ive ever seen.

The NL5/Hz is an even stronger, more robust plant than our SSH. Much stronger stalk, and does not bend easily. SSH is very easy to bend. Same for BOH, really strong central stalk, and branches. The best pheno NL5/Hz so far has very long, Baseball Bat type buds, and the Resin production is also really good, but not as quite as pronounced as the BOH.. Resin heads are smaller, but quite abundant.

I also found.

Coastal Seeds.. Puck Yeah... NL1 x PNW HP/NL1

Coastal Seeds... NL1 x G13/HP

Vashon Island Seeds... Early Bird/Original M26

A current project has

10 NL5/Hz

17 NL1 x HP

10 NL1 x G13/HP

20 BOH x RKS/Guadalajara.. Might be the best looking plants. All of these are only 17 days old/seedlings

7 Velvet Rush

13 Vashon/Early Bird

10 Cosmic Lotus/Mountain Organics.

BO x Paki ( ACE ) Chitral Kush

Ambertrichome, where did you source the velvet rush seedstock? Was it from Swami? I know he has a few crosses with it...would love to get some of that going

Last edited:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Chimera is another great breeder,but sweet skunk is nlhz x grapefruit...

Sorry to drag this up from pages back but the Canadian clone only Sweet Skunk line has A LOT of misinformation surrounding it.

It is very very unlikely that Sweet Skunk or the S1 contain any Grapefruit genetics at all. All the information gathered from the Breeder Steve era is most likely incorrect as to it's lineage.

Chimera has done some preliminary work on the cut and it most definitely is an old haze variant, definitely no Grapefruit genetics.

ambertrichome

Veteran
MountainOrganics also has genes with The ONE/VR.

I bought Cosmic Lotus. Its a Beautiful plant. Very large, and fast growing. Killer smell. But still vegging.

Below is a quick description of the strains / parents:

The One: 1976 Highland Thai x 1971 Kandahar Afghani. A balanced yet potent F1 landrace hybrid from 1984. Floral/perfume, fruity, incense, skunky/musky flavors on large, dense, resinous flowers. The euphoric Thai/sativa affect hits first with the body numbing afghani affect settling in after. Strong stemmed structure with excellent branching and stretch.

The One x Velvet Rush (TOVR): Velvet Rush is a similar cross as T.O. From the same era - Highland Blue Thai x Afghani #1 - but is extremely Thai dominant in every respect. Having been crossed with TO you end up with extremely vigorous, fast growing plants with the dense, resinous flowers of TO and an enhanced thai/sativa affect from the VR. I selected 4 males for this open pollination and the intent was two-fold:
1. By using the same males to hybridize all the females I create a solid genetic base to easily select plants that are similar to the respective mother for future backcrossing and isolating unique expressions.
2. Males were selected ranging from pure TO dominant, 50/50, and slightly VR dominant. This way we maintain the genetic diversity of the various landrace expressions to pursue within each individual cross and find amazing new hybrids.

Lotus: The F2 of TO x VR, the same 4 males open pollinated to 4 females also ranging from TO dominant to VR dominant. Expect a few different main phenotypes from strong stalky plants with minimal side branching, to ones with excellent side branching and 3x-4x stretch both with large spear like flowers and lastly plants with more side branching than vertical growth and more golf ball type flowers. Potent euphoric, flavors ranging from floral/perfume, tropical fruit, juicy fruit bubblegum and musky/sandalwood/incense.

All 5 Gonzo moms are sisters, very unique expressions from each other: The One x (1988 Nevilles Haze x Northern Lights 5)

Gonzo (Cosmic Lotus mom) is incredibly resinous (like all the Gonzo sisters) but maybe a tad more than the rest, smells of hashy/earthy/musky sour lemons, is incredibly potent in both body and mind, night time only for me! Untopped/untrained she stretches excessively, the more training and topping done the less stretch.

Purple gonzo (Purple Lotus) is the opposite end of the spectrum with a pure cerebral affect, no body, pleasant and motivating in small amounts but gets trippy if you finish the joint by yourself LOL strongest smelling of the gonzo with a very sharp, bright, fermented berry jam type aroma. Branches very well, average stretch, tight structure so she benefits from being ‘opened up’/ trained.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I got his Maya as I wanted the Acapulco Gold in it. I emailed Swami and he said Mountain Organics took his genetics without asking, does not like him at all. Coot says the same.

I guess the Acapulco Gold is a hybrid at that, according to Swami. I am sure there are fine plants to be found in his lines but I will stick with Swami due to conflicts and who had what first.

Swami is not the guy in the videos with the robe on. He told me that.

Yesum, I have heard of the conflict...although I don't care for discrepancies...who really knows what happened...id rather let the genetics do the talking...and these genetics do talk...ive looked into getting cherry bomb from Swami and his nl5/haze....but also love the thought of a thai/Afghan hybrid...one which Swami doesn't offer even though the genetics came from him. Coincidentally, I'm sure you have heard of the Hazeman 88g13/hashplant fiasco..which was supposed to be freely given away...but if you couldn't find anyone at all to get the seeds from wouldnt you purchase them, not to support Hazeman, but to acquire the genetics the only way you could?

Latest posts

Latest posts