What's new

Dynamite

We have had my Father Inlaw on a gram per day of Decarboxylated BHO(taken orally) for the last 4months .. still hoping for miracle

4 months ago ,after his first round of Chemo was complete for a cancer tumor the Dr's gave him 6months to live UNLESS he completed a 2nd round of the maximum amount of chemo they administer .. horrible to watch someone go thru that

his last dose of Chemo is today and so far the prognosis is not good , the tumors size has not shrunk to what they expected it should have

the Oil has helped with the chemo side effects tremendously thou

all prayers are welcome for Richard

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello dynamite

if you dont mind, may i recommend some other things that may help?

- no more sugar or artificial sweetners
- no flouride from water or food/drink made with flouride
- 4-8 pills of vitamin d3 daily
- 2- 15 minute sessions of transcendental meditation daily
- 2 apple seeds daily
- 1 apricot core daily
- 6-8 cups of alkaline water daily
- lots of vegetarian indian food (spices are really good)
- himalayan salt lamp in any radioactive parts of the home or office
- quartz crystal to nutralize electromagnetic plasma like wifi, cell phones etc
- 60-90 minutes of falun gong daily

this is a deepak chopra x my learnings from studies method

i will send richard cosmic chi today during my chigong session

good-luck

med-man

Dynamite

good thoughts here ..

but he's a stubborn old goat ..lol , I don't see him changing his diet anytime soon , he likes his top ramen and mountain dew .. I know , horrible

tried explaining about the Gerson Therapy to him,check it out if you haven't .. He'll be headed over for some frequency healing in the next month or so , and the gentleman helping him with that will be trying to get him to change his diet as well

I told him ,if he just knew how the food on his plate got there

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
diet is everything with help.

sux. hardest thing about us to change i have found

thanks for the info

med-man

ghostmade

Veteran
:ying:
hello dynamite

if you dont mind, may i recommend some other things that may help?

- no more sugar or artificial sweetners
- no flouride from water or food/drink made with flouride
- 4-8 pills of vitamin d3 daily
- 2- 15 minute sessions of transcendental meditation daily
- 2 apple seeds daily
- 1 apricot core daily
- 6-8 cups of alkaline water daily
- lots of vegetarian indian food (spices are really good)
- himalayan salt lamp in any radioactive parts of the home or office
- quartz crystal to nutralize electromagnetic plasma like wifi, cell phones etc
- 60-90 minutes of falun gong daily

this is a deepak chopra x my learnings from studies method

i will send richard cosmic chi today during my chigong session

good-luck

med-man
thanks for the advice cant afford sumof the stuff but will try my hardest to get all sooner than later.also if I cure my shit(cant even say it) im go viral on youtube and my state.shit is bullshit how the love for the "almighty"dollar gonna end people lives.fuck that im all in thanks bro,once I get some more funds ima go head and grab some of your gear.u look legit and a good man.:ying:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it is sick how cancer keeps the economy going, and its huge business, this world is mad...

nutrition, alkalinity, and immune system, if all are balanced and healthy its virtually impossible to get cancer. radiation is the only thing among some other minors that will penetrate these defenses

med-man

ghostmade

Veteran
i feel you man.shit is crazy.hopfully we can cure ourselves.im looking into doing this to bring hope and to show the world that theway things are aint right.wish me luck.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks buddha, thats why i said indian food, packed with that spicy goodness

med-man

TheSmellOfGreen

Since I've dumped all pharmaceuticals and went strictly to marijuana my health has never felt better. Know quite a few cancer patients who live much happier lives with a little herb.

Dynamite

it is sick how cancer keeps the economy going, and its huge business, this world is mad...

nutrition, alkalinity, and immune system, if all are balanced and healthy its virtually impossible to get cancer. radiation is the only thing among some other minors that will penetrate these defenses

med-man

Sad fact , I'm 37yrs old and just now in my life am learning how to properly feed myself .. The only reason I even started researching about healthy eating was because I have a 3yr old son and want to be able to see him grow up and have children of his own

2% .. that's 2 out of 100 people are aware of how the food they consume got to their plate ..

1 in 2 people / 50% will have some sort of cancer by the time they die

In the early 1900's 1 in 50 people would of had some sort of cancer before they died , and there was only 2% of people that could NOT tell you how their food got on their plate

Heart Disease has similar stat's !!

In today's society we have the opportunity to feed ourselves and our families better then we ever have in history , but seem to be brainwashed by the food industry and do the exact opposite ..

the food industry is about the rich getting richer , it's gotta be the biggest sham in history !! and the majority doesn't give a fuck

The only thing I can change is what's going on in my household , and I try to share the info with those willing to listen , but most do not care and wish to continue with their white sugar, white flour , high fructose corn syrup diets

this is the hardest thing I've ever done , trying to change my own eating habits

Latest posts

Latest posts