What's new

334,000W running on Aptus nutrients

D

DHF

It's empty. Someone said I have to hit 50 posts to get messages
14 more posts and yas can preach the gospel to the masses........in PM.......

Here ?....It`s your thread and yas can say anything yas wanna......but.......

There will be responses.......I`ll be lurking and absorbing it all......Not here to discount options for maxin out folks grow setups , but rather allow knowledge of other ways to skin the same mule .....cheaper......

Peace....DHF.......:ying:........

How do u make the jump from 10 to 100?.. Find some dang ol investors, there's more finance dudes jumping on the bandwagon every day.

.. Interesting read. Just went thru 10 pages of back and forth ranting, thanks to NPKali, DHF, and other level headed posters.

Sounds like isn't much of a mystery, someone posted ingredient list from their website & it lists 2 'vitamins' LOL which we know are PGRs.

And to who made the comment "you have to prove there ARE PGRs in aptus, and it should be that way for everything" ... Think u got it backwards there buddy, as a consumer limited to the ingredients listed you should be demanding some explanation other than marketable words like "bioavailability".

No disrespect to anyone, this is just what I'm seeing after reading 10 pages. People need to be more open to discussion on this site again.. It's been years since threads were flooded with viable information. OPs need to not get their taints tickled when someone tries to incite fruitful conversation.

***oh and also, who ever keeps saying you can make ur own mix for pennies on the dollar, well fuck... Start a company and bring a 1 part mix to market! Shit I'd buy that all day! But I don't go the time or knowledge to source and compose my own solution. Nutrient companies are pimps and I'm tired of getting slapped by them, it's time some other people in the game step up and slash costs for everyone.

TB Gardens

If there are any pgr's in Aptus, which personally I highly doubt then I'm sure it will be taken off the shelves by the relevant authorities in the very near future

The USA are the biggest pgr's users in the world so don't be to concerned about your meds when the fruit and veg you all eat everyday contains traces of pgr's

If you have eaten a apple pear or cherry in the usa then 100% you have consumed a pgr

If you want to go deeper then the steak or chicken you eat last night or the milk you had in your cereal or coffee this morning all contain traces of GMO corn grown using pgr's. Also probably treated with pesticides 10-20 times before the cow or chicken ate it

We live in a sad world and we are all guilty of being ignorant to the use of GMO, pgr's and pesticides

Even food or meds that are labeled organic are really not

Enjoy your lunch lol:thank you:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
DHF & NPKali -- my post sounded like u guys were causing the ranting; wasn't my intention, actually meant just the opposite.

I'm not bashing on anyone here, still giving props to Dutchy Touchy & the others.. Y'all are where a lot of us aspire to be.

So on a totally different note, I gotta question about maintenance in large scale ops. Dutch Touch... How much time would you guess is spent on cleaning the hoods & glass everyday? I've been talking about this recently with some buddies, in large ops it must be a pretty big cost keeping hundreds if not thousands of hoods clean.

I'm sure lots go bare bulb, eliminating the cost of cleaning would def be a plus ontop of the other advantages of bare bulb.. But is a 300 light bare bulb setup even feasible? Or at that point are u spending more on increased elec for cooling than you would on hood/glass cleaning costs?

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
If there are any pgr's in Aptus, which personally I highly doubt then I'm sure it will be taken off the shelves by the relevant authorities in the very near future

The USA are the biggest pgr's users in the world so don't be to concerned about your meds when the fruit and veg you all eat everyday contains traces of pgr's

If you have eaten a apple pear or cherry in the usa then 100% you have consumed a pgr

If you want to go deeper then the steak or chicken you eat last night or the milk you had in your cereal or coffee this morning all contain traces of GMO corn grown using pgr's. Also probably treated with pesticides 10-20 times before the cow or chicken ate it

We live in a sad world and we are all guilty of being ignorant to the use of GMO, pgr's and pesticides

Even food or meds that are labeled organic are really not

Enjoy your lunch lol:thank you:

Bro... Ur logic is skewed. I absolutely SHOULD be concerned about PGRs in my meds, because that's the ONE thing I can control. You justifying the possibly use of PGRS because every other big box company feeds them to you is terrible... Doing what u suggest is the exact opposite of fixing a problem.

And by the way, thank you for the enlightenment...... I knew what PGRs were but thought they were only affecting the cannabis scene....lol. Obviously I know there is a huge problem with GMOs and PGRs in this country if In a thread discussing their possible uses in current nutrient lines.

Good game.

14 more posts and yas can preach the gospel to the masses........in PM.......

Here ?....It`s your thread and yas can say anything yas wanna......but.......

There will be responses.......I`ll be lurking and absorbing it all......Not here to discount options for maxin out folks grow setups , but rather allow knowledge of other ways to skin the same mule .....cheaper......

Peace....DHF.......:ying:........

What's with all the hostility

I'm here telling people what works for me and how I run my ops

What works for me may not work for other people

My yield and quality are higher than most and I want to help otger people who are not quite hitting those numbers yet get there

I welcome your input

Enjoy lurking !

D

DHF

I grow my own cows , chickens , and pigs ,........but......I agree with you about the so-called inert ingredients on all sorts of concoctions that the FDA and or other similar agencies around the world allow as minimal risks versus the rewards in upped yields and overall health of finished crops regardless of what it took to get it there......

It`s a wonder we`re all not glowin the dark , but I digress.........and I assure yas.......No hostility over here Bro.....only knowledge and experience......

Good luck with Aptus......DHF........

DHF & NPKali -- my post sounded like u guys were causing the ranting; wasn't my intention, actually meant just the opposite.

I'm not bashing on anyone here, still giving props to Dutchy Touchy & the others.. Y'all are where a lot of us aspire to be.

So on a totally different note, I gotta question about maintenance in large scale ops. Dutch Touch... How much time would you guess is spent on cleaning the hoods & glass everyday? I've been talking about this recently with some buddies, in large ops it must be a pretty big cost keeping hundreds if not thousands of hoods clean.

I'm sure lots go bare bulb, eliminating the cost of cleaning would def be a plus ontop of the other advantages of bare bulb.. But is a 300 light bare bulb setup even feasible? Or at that point are u spending more on increased elec for cooling than you would on hood/glass cleaning costs?

Hi bud

I use open hoods so no glass to clean

I don't believe in air cooling lights

I change the bulbs every other harvest in a checkerboard pattern so I don't get whacked with a huge bulb in 1 hit

I recommend spending your $$$ on good A/C

Cheers

I grow my own cows , chickens , and pigs ,........but......I agree with you about the so-called inert ingredients on all sorts of concoctions that the FDA and or other similar agencies around the world allow as minimal risks versus the rewards in upped yields and overall health of finished crops regardless of what it took to get it thete......

It`s a wonder we`re all not glowin the dark , but I digress.........

Good luck with Aptus......DHF........

Your luckier than 99.% of us and I congratulate you

It must be hard but rewarding work I take my hat off to you

It shit kicks off here a with all these shootings and we go into a depression I'm getting my tools and heading to yours !!!!!!!

Il bring A1 steak sauce !

Has any one else here done a side by side.... Roots Excel vs. Startboost/Fascilitor ?

Shit is night and day. If I can get an extra harvest a year by shortening my veg time, which I'm on track to do.... any extra cost is more than justified.

I have all the respect in the world for veterans of this game doing great things for real cheap... but until I'm there aptus has really helped me step my game up.

DT, are you committed to hand watering for quality control? guess thats a bit difficult with your scale though. hahaha
much respect

Hey man

Hand water sounds crazy but it really is not that bad

We get to touch feel see every plant individually so we spot problems early on

I got pics of a side by side and its crazy

Not just the size but the overall structure of the plant

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
All the hostility?? Really as a grower with more experience than 98% of us, you should already know why. First off, you come off as a rich kid turd blasting anyone who has a difference of opinion about your nutes in your first post. Second, you are pushing a product that you dont seem to know shit about even if your grow is impressive. You tell everyone it doesnt have PGRs, then turns out it does. When given this tidbit, you turn to everything has PGRs in so deal. I get the feeling that no matter how much you deny it there is some sponsorship by the product company on your end. Also, I havent seen you post anything about your room, setup, mediums, etc so no you arent helping anyone here step their game up as you have stated. Call it a gut feeling but I smell fish.

Maybe the farm is where you belong?

D

DHF

No animosity over here from me Bro , I just try to keep things real and in perspective for all concerned......and....

I completely apologize for coming off crass and negative...but....Dialed environment and proper watts per sq ft mean more to bottom line yields than custom juice blends every run guaranteed , and that`s why I preach less is more , as in never goin over 750 ppm`s/1.5 EC across the board till end of cycle.....and.......

Additives that make a difference in a big way ?...sorry but....I`m open minded and ambivalent at best .......

Peace......DHF......:ying:......

No animosity over here from me Bro , I just try to keep things real and in perspective for all concerned......and....

I completely apologize for coming off crass and negative...but....Dialed environment and proper watts per sq ft mean more to bottom line yields than custom juice blends every run guaranteed , and that`s why I preach less is more , as in never goin over 750 ppm`s/1.5 EC across the board till end of cycle.....and.......

Additives that make a difference in a big way ?...sorry but....I`m open minded and ambivalent at best .......

No worries my apologies to you and anyone who thinks I'm coming across as a arrogant div

I'm have dialled on ops but I'm still learning every day from guy like you and will continue to do so

Cheers

All the hostility?? Really as a grower with more experience than 98% of us, you should already know why. First off, you come off as a rich kid turd blasting anyone who has a difference of opinion about your nutes in your first post. Second, you are pushing a product that you dont seem to know shit about even if your grow is impressive. You tell everyone it doesnt have PGRs, then turns out it does. When given this tidbit, you turn to everything has PGRs in so deal. I get the feeling that no matter how much you deny it there is some sponsorship by the product company on your end. Also, I havent seen you post anything about your room, setup, mediums, etc so no you arent helping anyone here step their game up as you have stated. Call it a gut feeling but I smell fish.

Maybe the farm is where you belong?

Can't you read ???? I said I don't believe there are pgrs in Aptus and if there was it would already have been pulled off the shelves

As regards to my Aptus sponsorship that you made up after a bong rip.
do you think if Aptus gave me nutes or in fact anyone gave me nutes that I would just flip 334 lights onto it ?

I have payroll and huge overheads I can't jut do that or I risk losing everything I have built and learned over the last 16 years

If Aptus or anyone else of that matter gave me something for sponsorship I would try it on one table and then if it worked and improved my yield or quality I would totally flip the whole op over to it

I been using Aptus for 7 years before the shit even had a label. I do t need a sponsor if I did I would call advanced

Regards that fish you smell you best tell your girl to shower

TheArchitect

Veteran
What a douche.

Dude posted a page or two back from their site that says their products contain pgr's.

I have a feeling you work for them, not sponsored with nutrients, but an actuall investor owner or employee, it's how you respond, and 7 years? Hmmm, sounds like you might have even been involved in creating it cause I don't know how long holland has had it, but it's fairly new to the us.

dalilguy

Can't you read ???? I said I don't believe there are pgrs in Aptus and if there was it would already have been pulled off the shelves

sorry but it will be a long while before it gets pulled.. or found with pgr's.. it won't be the first product and it definitely won't be the last that will have to go through these loop holes if it is the case..

so no it wouldn't have already been pulled from the shelves.. and aptus is fairly new state side so it will take some time if and when they do get around to it. Hopefully its just some new rare product they found :blowbubbles:

keep doing what you do tho, so long as it works for you :joint: :tiphat:

What a douche.

Dude posted a page or two back from their site that says their products contain pgr's.

I have a feeling you work for them, not sponsored with nutrients, but an actuall investor owner or employee, it's how you respond, and 7 years? Hmmm, sounds like you might have even been involved in creating it cause I don't know how long holland has had it, but it's fairly new to the us.

You express your feelings and tell the world

I'm from the Netherlands if you had not guessed from the name

Sounds to me like your work or own a nutrient company and you feel threatened by Aptus

You keep making all the assumptions and dishing verbal assaults for some unknown reason

Would you still do the same if I said I use GH????????

Everybody I work for Aptus

Does that you feel better

TheArchitect

Veteran
At least your finally being transparent.

Me own a nutrient company, lol. Closest I'd come to that is buying shares on the stock market.

If you used GH id say the same thing, buy the dry salts and mix it yourself and save money.

Jbonez

Veteran
yesterday AN, today Aptus, tomorrow yada something else.. Just an observation..

Need to make a nutrient called "Instant Dialed Environment" The yield difference would be self substantiating... lol Make em wanna grow...

Latest posts

Latest posts