What's new

32 Kw Hash plant pheno hunt

I run so much new gear and old crossed line testers I could never keep a current cut of each.
I take that late cut even on the day of chop if take 5 one will usually snap out in a few weeks that and reveg (50% success) usually don't lose that keeper.

Last edited:

rykus

I am moving towards a dedicated selection and breeding rooms using over head lighting...

growing the trees is too much commitment for the selection phase IMO as well... going to run DE lights and try 10-16 a light in three's or fives's... ideally 3 ten light rooms for selection and a few smaller chambers for males and moms and pollination areas...

got the space n the varieties, lol just need some extra $ for the build out and i'm behind... so is my projects, lol, such is life i suppose...

I have a few S projects too.... my orange line came out of the terpy King kush selfed line i'm pretty sure, and my Rene line is S3 and I crossed the S2 with males of an old skunk line to make males for the Bx... but yeah, long n slow, sure n steady... still takes numbers and a brutal cull style to get the gems imo so playing the numbers game is key either way.

cheers n thanks again, love your work and the pics you've posted as well!