What's new

32 Kw Hash plant pheno hunt

Like that viper x,will be a bag star at the very least. I have been running gg4 for almost 2 years, leave room when flipping she can triple her height under gavitas

rykus

12 posts away! Lol, good to see you lotusland, miss ya around these parts!

Pretty sure the Viper was hermy pollinated by the early orange narrow leaf at my buddies house, because he said the original mom was dense and purple... But yeah she got nice size and structure, didn't shrink as much as the narrow leaf , very high flower to leaf ratio too which is nice in the lighter flower varieties.

I will be running a few plants of the GG4 and even sooner the forum cut and an OG, and a ECSDxOGKB I suspect... But due to recent personal events and market trends I will be doing mostly boring giant rooms plugged full of pink as usual, lol...

I did get one of my 5 testers of the pink John cross that is a crazy kush leaner, with a serious nose! Hopefully I'll pull a real keeper out of the upcoming run of that cross....

And the Bx of the pink John back to the pink mom should be pretty much all really nice I suspect judging by the initial test cross... I will get those out soon as I get a spare moment for you all to try!

Cheers and thanks again for following along!

Haha 10 posts man...been swamped plus doing another 250plus seed run fm.Ugg pink and tuna everywhere well you gotta do what you gotta! The gg4 is a keeper, just have to take real care of her in veg...a shitty cut turns into a shitty plant and there is no turning around.Otherwise awesome she has a spot in my top dozen.
I have a new hashplant ill post up in a few days, an old timer retired and past it on as his "sugarberry" it's not ��

rykus

Very cool Lotusland! I hope she's the one that could bring back some good gene's from some older varieties!

All my seeds have been shooting out some pretty serious nug's but I need really crazy fives and tens minimum or I can't even get in as an exotic.... Hate the market here... But we do get consistently more for our pinks than the big shitty because we do em up ... 10w, hang dry, hand manicured and what not, lol.

Still I like doing my own thing... Going to still be running a few of mine and some cuts I've been handed, just gotta do some bulk bills rooms too.

Think I might hit the old Mazar I got with my BC Skunk x purple cake male, see how that goes and the skywalker and haiomi with my HP dad.

Really excited to work the BC Skunk X Rene Bx too.

The Viper X early narrow and the early narrow by themselves both smoke really nice and have a soft citrus taste and smell!

Got 3 more of the Viper flowering at the big shop now, hoping I get a bit denser, more coloured pheno, but the one I cut did have a light purple setting in and the other has a very funky smell.

Also brought up the viper cut with a friend as I have heard it's a blueberry cross from the valley, heard its silver skunk , and now a good friend says it might actually be the UK cut the blues.... Brought over and re named...either way I'm stoked to work on that to as it did bring more flavour and taste to the early narrow line.... Good accident I suppose, lol.

Cheers

CoCoSativas

12 posts away! Lol, good to see you lotusland, miss ya around these parts!

Pretty sure the Viper was hermy pollinated by the early orange narrow leaf at my buddies house, because he said the original mom was dense and purple... But yeah she got nice size and structure, didn't shrink as much as the narrow leaf , very high flower to leaf ratio too which is nice in the lighter flower varieties.

I will be running a few plants of the GG4 and even sooner the forum cut and an OG, and a ECSDxOGKB I suspect... But due to recent personal events and market trends I will be doing mostly boring giant rooms plugged full of pink as usual, lol...

I did get one of my 5 testers of the pink John cross that is a crazy kush leaner, with a serious nose! Hopefully I'll pull a real keeper out of the upcoming run of that cross....

And the Bx of the pink John back to the pink mom should be pretty much all really nice I suspect judging by the initial test cross... I will get those out soon as I get a spare moment for you all to try!

Cheers and thanks again for following along!

Fuck I've probably smoked some of your pink :laughing: it's everywhere here I'm so sick of that. Lol what is the market trend growers and dealers keep pushing it onto the street thinking people love it? No one here in the great state of Alberta likes it anymore after 18 months we were sick og it, 2 years in and all that's in site is pink kush it's made me hate the stuff...

Just curioy's not trying to be a dick (I know that's how I come across) but I am legitimately interested, confused and a little amused. My thoughts about the pink was because people keep buying it sellers think people Wan it.

Put it this way at least 50% of the smokers in my area are ready for 18 months of something new all you fuckers with biggrows in BC should send us something nice once in a while Rykus! Lol I'm about to crop soon and flush until harest but I wish I could buy something other than pink fTom even one dope dealer

rykus

I think ours goes south.... Lol, I'm fuckin sick of it too, but unless I wanna run around all day trying to promo my shit instead of grow or try n hook up with a dispensary but they are pretty wishy washy IMO for the most part, I mean fuck by the time I cut I'm usually pretty invested ... Time money emotion, then the guy that wanted me to try the variety of the week some how starts telling you how it is can be annoying...

Harder still when pheno hunting, and I just had problems so my HP didn't have much wow factor... I dunno, love to say it's different than it is but brokers got orders and cash...

Anyways I see a lot of Alberta bound packs and you guys do get some high end for sure but I'd hazard a guess that a lot of machine trimmed, chopped at 60 n trimmed wet weed is hitting you guys and that isn't us, lol...

But yeah people bitching about the kush here too, but none of them wanna support my weed growing addictions. So gotta make some business moves too.

Very cool Lotusland! I hope she's the one that could bring back some good gene's from some older varieties!

All my seeds have been shooting out some pretty serious nug's but I need really crazy fives and tens minimum or I can't even get in as an exotic.... Hate the market here... But we do get consistently more for our pinks than the big shitty because we do em up ... 10w, hang dry, hand manicured and what not, lol.

Still I like doing my own thing... Going to still be running a few of mine and some cuts I've been handed, just gotta do some bulk bills rooms too.

Think I might hit the old Mazar I got with my BC Skunk x purple cake male, see how that goes and the skywalker and haiomi with my HP dad.

Really excited to work the BC Skunk X Rene Bx too.

The Viper X early narrow and the early narrow by themselves both smoke really nice and have a soft citrus taste and smell!

Got 3 more of the Viper flowering at the big shop now, hoping I get a bit denser, more coloured pheno, but the one I cut did have a light purple setting in and the other has a very funky smell.

Also brought up the viper cut with a friend as I have heard it's a blueberry cross from the valley, heard its silver skunk , and now a good friend says it might actually be the UK cut the blues.... Brought over and re named...either way I'm stoked to work on that to as it did bring more flavour and taste to the early narrow line.... Good accident I suppose, lol.

Cheers
Well done Pink will continue to do well in this shiny nickel market, the washers love it and the east continues to drown in it...
I think if you look at the history of Blueberry in this province the viper probably came from one of the OG breeders right here
Pop those rene cross!

rykus

Will be popping them and doing the Bx ASAP has some Skunk or maybe a MK mixed in a bit I think but they where from the Rene throwing a bit of pollen I think...bound to be an elite she already has shady origins, lol.

I had 16 of these seeds I think and where all female so must be selfed or hermy, using my BC skunk X purple cake male to get males for the Bx... I got some really nice skunky pheno's from the Rene whatever they are, as well as the flowery sweet smell, and one that's really chemmier.

The BC Skunk X purple cake was a bit sweeter, and one reminds me a lot of old Sk1 I saw lots of pics of in the 90's, but one also had a chemmier, electric fire smell...

Going to try n make an electric fire skunk as one of my first lines... Has kinda smaller bud on my favourites like the Rene...but the density is great, lol.

CoCoSativas

I think ours goes south.... Lol, I'm fuckin sick of it too, but unless I wanna run around all day trying to promo my shit instead of grow or try n hook up with a dispensary but they are pretty wishy washy IMO for the most part, I mean fuck by the time I cut I'm usually pretty invested ... Time money emotion, then the guy that wanted me to try the variety of the week some how starts telling you how it is can be annoying...

Harder still when pheno hunting, and I just had problems so my HP didn't have much wow factor... I dunno, love to say it's different than it is but brokers got orders and cash...

Anyways I see a lot of Alberta bound packs and you guys do get some high end for sure but I'd hazard a guess that a lot of machine trimmed, chopped at 60 n trimmed wet weed is hitting you guys and that isn't us, lol...

But yeah people bitching about the kush here too, but none of them wanna support my weed growing addictions. So gotta make some business moves too.

I'm just sick of pink because everyone pushes it. I'm sure yours is reat but now I'm only interested in pink crosses.

The Sour pink is pretty decent

Scope my thread out haha I got some sweet new pics up. Most recent bunch is all from the favorites from the rUn so far

rykus

Thanks again guys!

Coco, I have definitely been fallowing along. I'm liking the new variety as although I love a strong sativa, too many end up being a bit too light for me. Og seems like more my speed, although back in the day bc seed co s norther lights haze hawian indica was one of my favourites!shit smelled do good and literally could stick buds to the wall!

As soon as I get a spare minute I will be cleaning and shipping in my first seeds to the server.

Will be my Pink kush X John King males, Bx to the Pink... Got some crazy John stem dominant females veg'd up of the first X, and the 5 testers where all nice, theBx should be even more consistent in smell and look to the pink, with hopefully some stand outs in structure and yield.

I also got a really crazy stinky one in my 5 testers... Serious Kush stank even more than the mom, so might be some extra terpy ones hiding in the mix!

rykus

Thanks wavy taxi! And is going well... Busy as all hell but this is my favorite time of year for growing and because I let myself do more projects outside!

Got two cuts of original Texada Timewarp from two sources to Bx my purple OD line back too and a special pink plant I got some seed off a few years back, so I will be dropping a ton of killer TW seeds this year!

Also going to work the forum cut into my tear lay purple line... Then maybe Bx to TW as well..

More density faster would be nice for emergency harvests... And purple and frost are always nice, both can get high CBD with good care as well!

Just cut a ton of pheno's of my Rene project, Rene skunk, Mkultra from my bud, my John pink testers where kill, the Coffee Cake X's where even better, very earthy kush reek and potent!

I'll try to get pics of the big shop before cut time, but got priorities and well... You. Know..

The #34 is for sure the keeper on rnd. 2 of my HP hunt! Just like the #11 mom she came out of, very huge growth, solid nugs and looking like she might purple up hard!

That is the #1 out of the 11x(johnxking) and the #14 is the clear winner out of the same 11 female Bx with her bro, more of a loud crazy nose but not as sweet and the stems are more like the round before the 11 keeper.

So yeah, seed should be ready in a few months of just in my opinion an amazing variety that might be a bit new to the gene pool... Or at least a few generations back...

Just about to kick two huge rooms of the Johnxking X pink kush and it looks amazing! The testers where a good indicator that over half should be verydrykushy like bubba or pink, and the rest a bit sweeter like an HP cross... The 2x Bx to pink are ready to go but untested, hopefully more kush leaders with hopefully some stem dominant ones popping up.

I'll send those in soon, I promise, then they can be tested unpartially here as well, see how they fare..

Thanks again and I will update ASAP with project info and updated

Cheers

rykus

Oh yeah, got 11 GG4 rooted up along with a few ghost train haze #1 , sunshine day dream and dank haze so I will be assessing a few others work along side my own for a healthy perspective!

Should be a blast, I smoked a Rene pheno I choose as a keeper with a friend and he thought it was laced with hash or something so that's a good sign, lol... I'll know soon, the count down is started on my first room of OG, forum cookies and ECSDx cookies... Pretty excited!

rykus

Sorry it's been so long. Since I've been around here .

Basically long story short the 36 bulber was tore down n rebuilt so I guess this thread is obsolete, lol.

I have been off the grid living and working hard making shit happen, banged up another 12 lights in the big shop and framed up another room for 12 more....going hard on my three flip idea, proving it out with the old gear vert before I invest in new tech and new builds.

Markets taking a turn here right now and I need to play my hand out, so I am nearly done testing for the year, and I will be able to now start getting some really nice pics of the keepers I found run out proper against OG,GG4,Forum Cookies and the local bread winner Pink Kush.

Anyways, be on the look out for a few new threads when I get back settled in.

Thanks again for fallowing along and have a great summer!

Tynehead Tom

it's good to be busy , I got the same problem over here LOL
sounds like things are moving along well for ya tho man.
looking forward to new threads and pics ;)

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't read top to bottom but..

Have you grown Zed? Decent hashplant, not much flavour (hashy? ;) ) but it is an easy grow and makes a fat trichome head.

Sorry to hear about the issues, but it doesn't look like much stays in your way long.

Cheers

rykus

mostly drivel and ideas anyways Mikell, not missing a ton...

havent seen the Zed, is that one of the Reefer HP's? heard some of the bucket guys where having some good runs off one of his a few years back.

the one part of this i hate is from cut/cure till sale... no time and little interest has left me a little jaded on that end.

i have 2 old HP cuts i used to breed my HP, so just kinda bringing it back to its roots a bit hoping it will get some potency back i lost to the "german" HP from powell R.

thanks for the support! cant let myself get bored or i digress to the slovenly stoner i once was,lol, motivation breed motivation as my friend use to say{often laying on my couch)

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, motivation is key.

Ah cool, I may have more baubles. Shiney ones.