What's new

32 200gal smart pots

highroller614

one green day once again go get fucked and quit tryin to spook aero if you know him as you stated the last time i flamed your ass go fucking talk to him face to face instead of postin all this parinoia bullshit in his thread. green day do you have a grow or do you just sit by yourself in your own lil worthless world where everything you do has been seen or known about by the cops or some other authority figure who is gonna lock you up. imho opinion you have what is called skitzofrenia. get a fuckin life or go join up with that other skitzo dude space toker who keeps thinking he has dinosaurs in his back yard!!

aero glad to hear all is well and sorry you have some fucker stalking your thread trying to spook you. he probably just wishes he could be like you but his nuts havent dropped yet or either his wife will not take them out of her purse and give them back to him.

OGD sounds like he said :stfu:. :pointlaug

Good luck in your grow aero.

memphis man

aero i would like to say im sorry if i have over stepped my bounds in anyway by flaming your thread stalker with the negative comments. i understand this guy says he knows you but damm man i just couldnt listen to that bullshit any longer without venting. once again i appologize and your plants look awesome

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
went out and gave the ladies there last feeding. im thinking theres at least 30# total out there already and i still got 3-5 weeks to go. Some of them are already pushing 2# easy. Chemsour is real slow developing but its the largest bush in the garden. stanks like a bitch you get within 10ft and all you smell is diesel.

The spot that i got caught at i went back to with a mask and camo then bushwacked thru. they were still there. so he def didnt see them bc they would be gone considering how much bud is on them already.

pics in a week or so trying not to visit more then i need to.

microgram

What do you feed with aero? Granular or liquid? I've been debating liquid outdoors, but imho it would be too much of a hassle. Granular is the easiest way to go. Like AN heavy harvest, etc.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
What do you feed with aero? Granular or liquid? I've been debating liquid outdoors, but imho it would be too much of a hassle. Granular is the easiest way to go. Like AN heavy harvest, etc.
i use all espoma products for top feed granular and i also add some guanos. to tell you the truth they grew quicker and healthier when i was pumping the water out to them. but that got way to sketchy so i resorted to granular which is working really well. just gave them all some espoma rose tone 4-3-2 and some espoma rock phosphate and the 2 flowering guanos. add a little to each smart pot then i work it right into the top of the roots. espoma is cheap and good!

A

argoagro

Good to hear all is well, that's really good those other ones are still there, I've always kinda assumed if LEO finds something, ESPECIALLY with bud on it, they have to take it right then & there OR keep it under 24hr surveillance, this is just my assumption but it would be a huge liability to leave "drugs" just sitting out in the woods. I think you lucked out with that warden big time, as in he was cool as fuck and looked the other way.

Keep on rockin' in the free world! I love Espoma, it's cheap, very effective, and easily available everywhere.

P

powerrobbie

happy to see things are working out for you. Lookin forward to the next update

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
none lost to the rippers, none to the pigs, and none to the moose/deer. pulling soon will take pics before they come down. thinking next 20 days everything will be in. stay tuned for some football size buds muahahah