What's new

32 200gal smart pots

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
wow i never had mites outdoor...infact, if ever i had mights on a few plants a quick solution was to chuck them outside....with in a week they were gone.....this is interesting...and sux at the same time.....

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it has to do with the amount of the same plant. if you have a balanced garden with various plants growing you will probably have a balanced pest situation too. but when it comes to mono cultures, on larger scale pests are part of every season to a larger or lesser extent. of course some strains or types of plants will be much less vulnerable then others, but with a whole bunch of 1 crop the local predators will have a hard time keeping up, specially if conditions are favorable for the pests.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
take down is the name. shit works wonders. only use the concentrate premix is not strong enough.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
yea the ak47 has grown on me over the years mainly bc of her ability to resist mold, strong vigorous roots and a short flowering cycle.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^ my roomie has an SKS w/ dragunov stock...its alrite, kind of old if you ask me, i prefer the newer stuff

i own an AR15....all you gotta do to make it CA legal is install a bullet button and a ten round clip...but i keep the 30 rounders stashed away just in case heheh...ARs are like barbies for grown men..lots of accessorizing once you get the basic platform

this is mine...she looks so lame with the old ten round mag....now i rock PMAG 10/30s
stagTENROUNDER.jpg

aero- sorry for thread hijack lol...guerilla shit

aero any new updates for us shrpshooter ..... my bubblegum sours r doing awesome but im having problems with the male.... it was a full blown male at first . i pulled from flower room and put under a diff lamp and now my male has pods and preflowers what should i do ? will the pollen from this junction be okay or r thery likely gonna hermie thanks shrpshooter

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
id pull the male unless of course you want some seeds. not all the offspring will be hermie. no new pics forgot to bring the camera out with me. soon tho. mites should be gone by next visit.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
one of my 32 bushes

one of my 32 bushes

heres some i havnt staked, trained or trellised just promix and wormcasting and good old mother nature... these 200gals sure as hell retain moisture. i havnt watered these ones once... heres some pics of one bushy ak47 from earlier today...

HOVAH2.0

JEALOUS, Im soo Jealous......

..its like seeing another guy with the chick, who wont give it to me.

i had 20 of those pots in mid april, i hauled in, on my back, bag for bag, 2 weeks it took

me .... before some bow hunting pig found it....

,may the pussy pigs never get any pussy, remain sterile, never to produce offsprings...

...and may the grow gods continue to bless your garden with glory, until the last days of

your choosing....HOVAH2.0

250wscrogger

lookin good!
I like the idea of having huge bushes and still not having to water very often...200 gallons seem like the way to go.

Cannasseur

Beautiful ladies aeroguerilla,
everything appears to have loved those scorching days the east has endured.

I'm surprised to hear you've had good experiences with your AK-47 and mold. From the look of the surrounding flora, we appear to be in a pretty similar climate. I have a cutting of the more sativa leniant pheno that was devoured by mold last year, but my struggles could have been attributed to the rain.

Diggin' those smart pots, I too have started leaning toward of the idea of utilizing air pruning for next years outdoor. How much was the unit price of each pot?