What's new

30x Chemdog Double-D

G

Originally Posted by REZDOG
I'll call these reversals an "issue" when the greater number of grows exhibit this characteristic.

So far,not even close.

Quoted from REZ: " Okay, there' have been a few issues with Chemdog Double-D, and not anything else to speak of.
On that note,most folks don't have any problems with any of the seedlines."

Why the sudden change of heart?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sativabeliva....you said that rather well bro,,,i have to say....so you guys think this one is a unfotunate flunk..even if you only have eyes for the one lady from 20 beans....is it to much to ask???

Last edited:
G

Thank you REZ

Thank you REZ

Thank you for understanding that we're aren't here to flame you, but have legitimate qualms and i felt letdown, paying $120 for each 10 Chemdog DD beans.

Last edited:
G

There were two females that had lovely flowers, I had given cuts of both to a buddy and he ran them out and didn't keep it alive....They were worth keeping! But i've got a lot that tastes just like them.

Englishrick, you'll be happy with the quality it sounds like, but don't put all your eggs in one basket.

clowntown

Veteran
I don't really feel ripped off, but definitely let down. I fucked up and ended up with only 1 female out of my Apollo Mist pack, but I fully realize that's my fuck-up and you'll never see me complaining about that one. In fact, I haven't even smoked it yet and I'm already ranting and raving about it.

Anyways, granted perhaps I should have done my homework first... but had the auction stated that information or the fact that they were untested, I would not have purchased them. Then again, it almost seems like (so far) that it was to my advantage that this information was not posted, because it sounds like it might be worth the trouble especially if I don't have any herming late flower.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you guys are wickid.....dofo you are clowntown!...i wish you all well....il post some DD picks when i crack them, ive got 20 beans so il see wich one you guys think is the keeper...check you guys later!!...peace

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
Grizz and J W are the same, and Rick yes I found a great keeper out of 10 and have 10 more to pop. I don't understand how some hermie and others don't but I deffinatly would pay the price to find another keeper like my #4 pheno was. Im currently trying the chem d 1x1 and will also be starting 5 of the double d and have two double d f2 growing outside that both pre sexed female . no balls (yet)

Care Free 1

Veteran
If I popped a 10 pack and got 5 females, 4 hermied and got one good plant that was a keeper, then it was a sucessful grow. I could clone out dozens of plants from that keeper, and would be very, very happy.

I agree it should not be this way, but one good keeper from a pack is acceptable in the bigger picture. Sounds like you really have to have a tight garden with this strain. No mistakes and a pro setup, but the reward is there for those who can.

No light leaks, RO water, proper PH and EC/TDS meters, good nute regimine, good soil or coco, proper temps and ventilation should cover it. Anything else?

THC•20

Probably because the hermie trait is recessive? Anywho my two double d's are getting too big for their although I already topped them. These fan leaves are getting even bigger than the Blueberry I had in here. :nono: I'm starting to think I should have lst'd these things.

clowntown

Veteran
I wish I had a camera to be able to share some pictures with you all. It's coming, but for now no pics. :(

At 58 days, still no signs of further herming on 2 ladies (we'll call them "B" and "D"), and still no signs of herming on the 1 at roughly 44 days (plant "C"; this one never hermed to begin with).

I've never seen a Sour Diesel or Chemdog D plant in person, but from the pictures that I've seen here, B & D are like phenos that are leaning heavily towards the Chemdog D, and the C is the one leaning heavily towards Sour Diesel, I think, as far as bud shape & plant structure goes.

The amount of resin, especially on B & D, is absolutely amazing. :yoinks: It is very dense with trichomes on light green calyxes making it almost look white. If only I could take some macro pictures, just WOW; the calyxes are as frosty as just about any strain I've seen in person or in pictures, although there isn't much on any of the fan leaves worth mentioning, and the amount on the bud leaves isn't anything to write home about but I'll take it. :D

I'm totally digging the plant's solid, sturdy, columnar structure on the B & D; the C branches a little more and has a different budding pattern, but if it fills in nice then I think it might be a bigger yielder.

If I can dodge bullets for another 2 weeks, looks like I'm gonna be running a lot of CDD clones next run. Hope it was worth the initial trouble. So far the grand total of balls spotted / removed is about 5 or 6, at week 2-3. That's 5 or 6 too many to be ideal, but if the smoke is as good as they say and no further herming, I'll take it. I'll give you guys the full unbiased report when the time comes. (By the way, these three females are from a total of 5 seeds attempted; 4 germed, 1 I fucked up.)

Sorry 'bout the hijack SB, just trying to give everyone some hope to look forward to...

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love to here your lowdown clowntown...i think you will make a brill unbiased report...cant wait to read it!!

G

I know this is my first post and I would like to add some input. Chem DD is bomb smoke but it does indeed throw nanners, atleast mine did, early too ( 1 out of 2 threw early, the other threw later ). No keepers. My Chem/kush threw nanners really late in flower aswell and were also HK dominant except for 1, and it doesn't hold a candle to the SFV like rez claimed, no keepers. I guess thats what you get for 40 bucks though.

rezdog, i found something while searching the forums and was wondering if you could clear it up. it's about the chem projects.

you said this to JJ-NYC on 8-29-2007

Chem was sent a gorgeous satchel of Chemdog D Kush to sample

and when JJ called you out on the kush cross with this response on 3-29-2008 exactly 7 months later

The reports I got from the people who smoked your Kush in the city wasn't good

and you respond with

LMAO! People who smoked "my" kush in the city? Funny,(hahaha!) I never made any available,so re-check your sources and Try Again

and then JJ responded with this

Chem and Phil never smoked your Kush? That's not what they said

and you reply with

I met chem once,for an hour,two years ago. I had no kush then.

Obviously JJ's source is you, because you typed it out unless chem never got that satchel. Somebody is Bullshitting hardcore here rezdog.

here are the links for reference.

2007 - http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1222064#post1222064
2008 - http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1601569#post1601569

Last edited:

SativaBelieva

Cut the crap

Cut the crap

Rawass, if you can read that well you must have read my post to take this crap elsewhere too... start your own thread... only your feedback on ChemDD is appreciated here...

Clowntown, you're not hijacking... on the contrairy, I'm happy you posting here... same to most of you... and I must agree that you can find good smoke in these seeds...

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeh bro start a thread...you will get some supporters who will also nitpick...."nitpic rez"....not cool,,,but im sure you have points you want to make...maybe if you all group together you might find a real whole in rez eh...

sorry!!!!!!!! back onto the suject at hand

Last edited:
G

Rawass eh? Where exactly should I start a thread? In the REZ forums? lol. yeah that will get locked up/edited/binned real quick like he does with raskals posts.

Rezdog has a very bad habit of being rude and sticking his nose up when reports on his gear are not to his standards and quite frankly people are getting sick of it. This thread is a perfect example of this. The quotes I gave are an example of rez BS'ing and poorly covering his tracks when something negative is said about his gear in a public forum. No mention that the chemdd was untested. I popped 10 beans and got 2 females that threw nanners, and I was running the IBL at the time with no problems and 5 ladies out of 10 beans ( which were very nice if I might add ). 120 bucks/50+ for 2 day air for 2 nannerettes. Oh well atleast some people are having fun in the "ghini". =[ And yes I've always got 100% germ ratio with the rez beans I bought.

Look how long it took for him to admit something was up with the chemdd ( and it wasn't even in this thread ), all of these negative reports pretty much forced an admittance.. I had to take off 2 whole branches with one of the chemDD's that threw nanners early, and constantly monitor for nanners to pluck with what was left, and even then a few still got by me.. picture a topped 3 foot lady, early 30's, with one cola forming nice and the other throwing nanners. wtf is up with that? even when IBL's are finishing up in the 80's.

sorry but the business practices come off shady. I think these are legitimate concerns so think about that sativa. Plus he is putting hybrids out on the market with chems name on them that are untested AND herming and at 1 point went for 120 bucks per pack. THAT'S CHEMS NAME ON THOSE BEANS, that was the only reason they sold so good, for 120.. I think that's called capitalism and HYPE among other things.

The name should be changed to rezdog double D IMO. If I was chem I wouldn't want my name attached to it. Does chem even have a say in any of this? Does it even matter to a select few? I have yet to see a definitive answer to that.

Last edited:
G

you will get some supporters who will also nitpick...."nitpic rez"....not cool,,,but im sure you have points you want to make...maybe if you all group together you might find a real whole in rez eh...

oh please rick, did you run the chemDD ? You're easily the biggest brown noser on this website. See, unlike you I didn't cry online for days with flamer posts and end up getting on some kind of beta list for free beans. I coughed up almost 180$$ of my hard earned cash ( included shipping ) to get these beans, so you don't even know where we're coming from jack.

BTW SeedBay, you guys are top notch and i'll do business with no one else.

Last edited:

a12

I only grow a few... but got 1 male and 2 females, no herm problem for me. Sorry about yours herm problem SativaB.

Peace

clowntown

Veteran
It's about day 59, and I found ONE nanner starting to emerge from "D". I almost missed it, it was deep half way down a top; only upon very close inspection did I find it. I gave "B" a quick glance, but no super close inspection yet. The resin production is absolutely amazing, though.

More updates later.

Here's the pic of the one I flowered....popped five...the rest had SD structure. Quite a few nanners late in flower...not sterile either....seeded some buds.....really happy with it until that happened.

JC