What's new

303 watt CFL only GREEN CRACK Indoor Hydro 1st grow

STFU

Either way stuff looks super dank :) Tons of trichs. Don't be afraid to throw an orange peel in your jar to rehydrate a little bit. I swear by it :)

K

kiwi_growa

This is an impressive grow man. CFL really pulled through on this one. whats the high like?I will be using this thread to help with my own so thanks heaps for all this useful info youve put on. great stuff for a first time grower.

blownupboy

i'm very happy with the results. technically this grow was done with 260 watts of CFL (i had a blue spectrum 10K aquarium bulb that i pulled around week 3 or so). only things i would change for next time is a little more pruning and LST-ing. and a little more time with the flush. i wanted snow white ash after a burn, and its almost there but not quite. the high is very clear and cerebral and quick. i have a high tolerance, but two tiny bowls or one regular size off my double chamber bubbler lasts about an hour high...

i filled 4 jars, 3 of which are still curing, the last one (with the smallest buds) is what i'm smoking now. the looks, smell, and high are comparable if not better than all but the most expensive top shelf from my local dispensary. i guess in laymans terms - i'm a discriminating buyer and my product is something i would buy... so, happy.

for my next grow, i'm doing something a little different. i have a hash plant, uk cheese, and urban poison all growing out of the same 5 gallon bucket. i thought i'd go a little avant garde with my second grow. i'm thinking that maybe 3 different plants from the same nutrient bucket will better utilize the nutrients. i was also thinking that i didn't feel like buying 3 buckets. ha!

good luck with your grow, kiwi!

if you can't find the info on icmag, you're not looking hard enough. i strongly suggest this link:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=40637

peace!

Big up on the CFL grow man! I have 4 60W blue CFLs vegging 3 plants and they are monsters 3 weeks in, They hit 400mh in a week. Anyyywayyyy

Great job!! look forward to your next grow man :tiphat: