What's new

300w Bozily Led

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I loaded a few more clones into the aerocloner, and I put some more in the fast roots cloner. I've definitely thinned out the larger plants. I also found that Chocolate Nightmare fem that was outdoors/ very small and I brought it in. That supposed to good some good weed. It's from the Tina line exotic has. I'll get some pics tomorrow, I has wanting to show how close I've had the light to the plants. It doesn't really have any heat on the side the Leds are. The back of the LED has some heat but it's nothing to bother the plants.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I had a burning man from exotix that's turned out to be a female. Along with the Chocolate Nightmare, which I bought I new pot for. I'm gonna have to make a lot bigger area in my grow for mother plants. I still plan to pop seeds searching for a elite clones and good weed. I'd like to run several SLK, and Lemon Tarts clones and have them pretty good size by Oct to start back indoors. I'm fascinated by these cloning machine, you can get bigger motors/pumps cheap at wall Mart. I might grab a few bigger pumps and stone to give them a little more bubbles. I'm gonna replace my tubing on the 3 site fast roots cloner, and have it cleaned up and start using it again. Really about the only thing I'm not that good at involving cloning. Just worked a lot in 90s early 2000s and used seeds. I didn't have a lot of mothers, I'd really like to test a DWC unit in a thread under adequate lighting

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
This light doesn't put out any heat on the side the lights are on. There's a little heat on the back, not much. Very cool running

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Oh Wow!!!! I got the 800w bozily today and it's a very nice light, it's very bright also, it's got a dimmer and built in fans. I'll get some pics up, I'm moving some stuff around lol.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've been busy and didn't know but it got delivered to my safe addy a few days ago lol. But I'll get some pics of the 800w tonite, I'll be testing it like the Mars Hydro grow. Don't get me wrong this 300w is nice but Bozily 800w they stepped it up a great deal!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Wow got the Bozily 800w put up!!!!, it's very compact, very bright, dual cooling fans, it's also got a dimmer switch 1-10.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got some better pics of the 300w I'll post up, along with links to Amazon. But I'll probably use both lights during the test. The 800w is very cool, it was a whiter like spectrum. Says it's sunlike!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just letting my clones and moms, miscellaneous stuff get under the 800w and I've got the 300w beside it for now. I'll once again move these plants to there home/I plan to leave them, just kinda seeing how the plants like Bozily Led grow lights. I'm very excited to test the 800w and 300w, I've not decided what I'm gonna run, there's several things on my mind. Once I start the grow it'll be in a different location, than seen here. Like I said these are mainly moms I'm getting clones from, and growing some other moms up that I got from one of my friends on here.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
You'll have to overlook my crappy cloning skills. I finally got a areo cloner, and some fast roots cloners. That's a 35 site from Hortipots. I'm gonna have to order some rapid rooters and try. I used to use Rockwool or plant directly into a cup yrs ago lol

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I'm gonna have a Bozily section for my next indoor grow, test them out. This 800w light is awesome guys!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm gonna seperate the Bozily from my HPS just like the Mars Hydro test, and just run a section of plants under the Bozily stuff. But the clones have took off and I'm looking forward to getting them big enough to clone from. But I should have a big grow with SLK, and Lemon Tart clones. Plus I've got some stuff I need to get into!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man these Bozily lights are doing great. The 300w is gonna probably be more of something for your mother room. But the 800w is definitely gonna get its section in my upcoming grow. That pics from last week. I've got some SLK, and Lemon Tarts clones I could transplant and start soon. I'm kinda waiting on some different clones to root also. The 800w is a very nice quality light, it's very compact and bright.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
The timer on the 300w unit will revert to 24h light in the event of a power interruption. So the light will work fine on your own timer. Not so great on it's own timer though.

bibi40

Hi mate ,

will you try to flowering some with the 800w ?

eager to see your work with :biggrin:

:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yes I'm gonna flower under the 800w, it seems to be nice and bright, the 300w I might just use in the mother room. I've not really tried to set the timer on the 300w yet. I didn't really have time and just used a timer. I've got some other nice things I'm gonna be testing. I'm still putting my grow room back together. There were some things I wanted/needed to do. But after I finish harvesting my outdoor stuff I'm gonna be ready to fire up the indoor grow

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry guys I've been busy with the outdoor harvest. But I've grew a small jungle under the Bozily 300w and 800w!!!! Got a few clones I just transplanted. This isn't a permanent location, I plan to move everything to my basement