What's new

3000w Trees!

doublejj

Veteran
Veg room

Veg room

Thanks everyone, I kinda thought you guy's would like to see this!

Good thing I have next week off from work, cause trimming is gonna take awhile! :smokey:

To answer some questions:

I have a separate 'veg/clone' room. With nearly 1000w floro's. You see it in the last picture. There are 12ea plants in 3gal pots waiting to go into the flowering room. You can also see the started clones on the shelves, they will go into 3gal's as soon as I transfer those 3' plants into the flower room.

This is all dirt, organic grow. As soon as I harvest I'll transplant those 12ea 3ft plants from the 3gal pots you see, into 15gals of fresh dirt to flower in!

The flower room has 3 bulbs hanging about 4' apart, down the middle of the room. The plants are arranged in 2 lines down both sides, leaving the area directly below the lights clear. This creates a 'wall of light' for each plant from head to toe. I spin the plants about once a week. This is in the basement so all the plumbing is exposed, so I tapped into the water line & added a faucet in both rooms. This is a concrete floor with a 4" drain!

There are 2 strains here. The 6 Kush are much shorter at around 5'. The 6 White Widow's went crazy and hit the roof, at 7'.

I only need to average 4oz per plant to harvest 3lbs, take another look at those pictures!:biggrin:

I'll post some individual plant pic's when I harvest next week.

Keep watching!

Peace
doublejj

Edit: to answer your question, they are about 4 months old.

solarz

CMH = ceramic metal halide...and they definitely dont come in a 1K variety...that's why people were calling B.S. on the claim. No harm, no foul.

solarz

T

Tarus Bulbar

Hey Doublejj,r u sure you cant take some more time
off to trim!! LOL!! Your goin to be super busy
with those bro
cheers

doublejj

Veteran
1/2 way thru harvest

1/2 way thru harvest

Well I took a break & snaped a few pictires. We are 1/2 way thru. All of the Kush are done & in the drying rack. :smokey:

Still have the White Widows to go.

Peace
doublejj
P.S. More to follow

Last edited:

aceofspades

LOOKING amazing! I love your drying racks! In the last post you did you have 7 plants in huge buckets...are some of those reveging, I could really tell. Looks awesome I love big grows and big trees!

ACE

doublejj

Veteran
Still to come!

Still to come!

Thanks pep's! Labor of love.

The drying rack? You'd be surprised what you can find at Home Depot!:biggrin:

Here's another pic of the Home Depot drying rack & some shots of what's on deck for tomorrow!

Peace
doublejj
P.S. Yes I'm going to re-veg & pull a few clones from a couple of 'keepers'!

Last edited:

doublejj

Veteran
One more!

One more!

Just one more pic of the White Widow!

Peace
doublejj

Last edited:
Wow...awesome looking setup....I love the trees too....usually only see them that big outside. Buds looking awesome too....keep up the good work!

T

Tarus Bulbar

Nice Work doublejj!!!
Those nugs are lookn frosty!!
Lets us know your final yield
Cheers!

darksith

wow that is sick, but I just don't quite understand the point of it. Not trying to rag on you, but is your concern your plant count? How long do you veg those babies for? 3kw grow I can get 3+ lbs every 10 weeks, how long does it take you to turn that room over? I would think your losing yield in the long run b/c of the long veg time, but I can also understand the love of the trees, and the plant count if you are concerned about that.
Anyway cheers m8, thats a sweet looking room you got.

doublejj

Veteran
The Morning after!

The Morning after!

Wow, that was a wild night! Got everything trimmed. Just look at the aftermath! Those buds wound-up behind bars! lol!

The rack is full!:smokey:

Yes plant numbers are an issue, this is a legal Cali Medical grow.

Peace
doublejj
P.S. Friends? Believe it or not I have lots of friends!:biggrin:

Last edited:
T

Tarus Bulbar

Nicelt trimmed up bro!! Do you plan on
running another cycle in that same style/method?
Cheers doublejj