What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 plus 3=?

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
What was that..you can't wait to get into that male's genes..so you can have pure bruised nuts..Where's the moderator..this thread is getting obscene..hehe.. :biglaugh:
Sound like a man with a plan..which is a stable high-percentage trifoliate a la bruised nuts..if that's the plot..
I'm still trying to get the Evolution thread family tree down.. :confused:
Let's see if that was his cousin's 2nd niece's aunt's sister... :chin:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
lol Packn, yep you know the goals here, you've been following this longer than most. Glad I didn't know how long it'd take back in the days of Evolution. I remember you putting together a family tree of the early work, Sleepy recently harvested an orangeberry family member. Even I've totally lost track of the precise route taken so far. Always a chuckle or two when you're around though.

Yo GMT im pulling up a chair budd! That tri is a beaut, her leaves have a ton of structure to them all curvey like, the way I like all me females. Can't wait 2 see whart the tri + tri really add's up 2! this should be very intresting!!! Best of wishes my friend, much love from PC!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
GMT said:
Always a chuckle or two when you're around though.

:wave:GMT - ain't that the truth!. I tell ya, you and Packn keep me coming back for more, no lie!

Trifoliatus infinitatus ( at least it sounds impressive, even though it's worse than pig-latin ) :biglaugh:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey PC, yea that's left over from the blue in them I think, looks kinda nice though I agree, they are starting to take off now, I'll do another show and tell at the weekend.
Hi MateusGreenusJeanious, The thread would certainly lose a lot if you ever disappeared from it, although you make the Roman centurians spin in their graves lol. Ever seen the film life of Brian? Just picture you writing "romans go home" all over town as penance for that psuedo pig latin.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Thanks mate - heh heh - I love Life of Brian. "Always look on the bright siyide of life - tada, tada dadadada" Ok - now if I can just get my assignment done before Gluteus Maximum shows up... :biglaugh: BTW, it's good for those centurions to spin in their graves - they haven't done squat in like 2000 years!

And to finish on stage with a good bevy of thrown tomatoes - if at first you don't succeed, tri tri...... :spank: :biglaugh:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Weekend update:

The quad that reverted to normal is a girl.
So that's 2 girls in flower now, frees me up to heavily seed the tri girl. Pic time, but it takes so long, so just the details on the tris.
This is the male tri, I really like him.

This is a pic of his b***s, better star that out, references to anything sexual aren't tollerated on this site anymore :bashhead:
The middle layer looks like it reverted, but didn't, its just the angle of the pic, you can see the little leaves of the secondary branches peaking from behind the stem.

And the deatils of the girls, erm, bits.

I'll do a full shot of the girls at some point.

Last edited:

packn2puff

Veteran
I would think "balls" is OK..how one chooses to associate the use in their own mind, is up to them...
Bat and balls are the foundation of the Great American Pastime..not to mention the pitcher and catcher..and sweet hot apple pie..
I'm talking baseball..and not far off from cricket so far..just no wicket of stumps and bails..
So I hope your Bruised Nut pitcher (hurler) gets a good one in her strike zone (hit that wicket)..so you can have new and improved players in the future..
Now you could say that on prime-time TV..hehe.. :wave:

Warning! Talk of procreation will no longer be allowed in Breeder Forums.. :chin:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
:laughing: Lol Packn,
Quick pic post
another shot of the male

And the 2 girls, tri in front, reverted (and topped back to quad node) quadish.

bdlt

I've got a Triploid that is still in the growth phase (seedling). If it stays that way I'd love the opportunity to hook it up with one of your male/female 'ploids. It's got great genetics (Lavender X Orange Crush X Caramella) X (Lavender X Orange Crush). I call the Lavendar X Orange Crush "Purple Crush." The seedling I am going to call Purple Caramel Crush, that or Purple Caramel Purple (PCP). ;) I'm sure that'd cause someone, somewhere to crap their pants.

Purple Crush is a huge yielder. Typically 2+ per light with ideal conditions. Finished result lays most people out.

~bdlt

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
so your going to seed out your mutants?!?! that should be awsome!
some true experiementation. be intresting to see a 5 polyploid

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi bdlt, your plant sounds like it does have good genes, unfortunately though, these are still in the breeding phase, and so not available for release. Also, please read the first couple of pages of this thread, as it explains why these are probably not triploids, thanks.
Hi Digital Hippy, yep, in the same way that the early dog breeders bred mutants to get to dalmations, bull dogs and great danes. I love to play, and this is experimentation for my own amusement, and your's too. Although it would also be helpfull for you to read the first couple of pages. I explin why I believe that quads are as far as this goes.
Thanks Super Nachos.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Pothead, happy to have ya lurk along

Another note to self:
tri bnf3Xtribnf3 finished pollination, qbnf3Xtbnbxof2 sideline first pollinated today.
Tbnf3 killed off.

packn2puff

Veteran
Tbnf3 killed off..say it isn't so..well at least he got some action before he met his maker..nice Russian strains..oh sorry..my bad..that's breeding notation..hehe.. :wave:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Lol Packn, I know Core doesn't believe me, but that really was just so I see how long it takes the seeds, I dont keep paper notes.
Hey Core, lol, you old synic, better put a pick up quick hey, ok, here is the guy's pollen sacks, a closeup, I chopped off his branches to only allow pollen from the tri stem to be used. I also used the very first pollen, just a pet theory.

Also, I put up an old pic in a diff thread, so may as well put it up here too, but not a current pick, just an old ancesttor of the current ones

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
synic ey.....why you !!!!...mmmmhhh pics......i forgive you this time...:biglaugh:

..whats that about that branch only....you suspect that it could have some effect on progeny ?

Latest posts

Latest posts