What's new

3 plus 3=?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Weekend update, slightly late.

Well still just the above girl to report on. Diff parts look like they have diff times left, though none of it is ready yet. Pics:

this bud got a little too close to the light, and got fried a bit

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Looking good GMT :wave:

I hate it when they get too close to the light.

I cant wait until I have something flowering. :headbange

stay cool :rasta:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Damak, thanks for popping in again, Yeah I hate not having anything in flower. Which I dont now, seeing as that last girl is now in tubs drying. Took ages to trim up.

I didnt take pics of the harvest, but here she was a couple of days before hand, last shot I took.

And now onto the next round:
2008 new grow 1

Bruised Nuts F4 Tri x Bruised Nuts F4 Tri is the purpose of this grow.
Female

Male

And by their sides are 2 siblings to the girl just harvested, I want to see if they are all that leafy or if it was just a pheno. So I'll try a bi and a tri pheno and keep the girl if there is one.

They are repotted now into their own pots.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
GmT
Howzit brother..?? Man the first pics of this page are simply awesome 3d and almost glowing.. If that makes sense of course i am puffing haze... lol... colorsss.... Anyhow great work as usual bbl peace...

sack

N

NZjay

wow GMT!
what photo skills you have to compliment your growing skills.
impressive all round my man.
ive got ya subscribed now .. so no more forgetting to come to this section of ICmag. heheh

amazing shots.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a good harvest mate. I love those macro shots from above too, great photography. :wave:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Brother Sack, of the temple O'weed. Get some free 3d glasses (google em) and I'll show ya 3d pics mate. Glad you like my pictures, I put more effort into them than I do the plants truth be told.
Drawhol, thanks, a thread which gets responses is worth putting a bit of effort into. Worth pimping it out in chat too ;)
Thanks Jay, although I'm fully aware that there are far better growers on this site, but I figure I know what I'm doing on the lazy side. Now you're getting the reminders, I'll make sure the pics stay up to standard.
Hi Sam, yeah the first 2 plants I harvested lasted me until I harvested this 1 and got it dry enough to smoke a few fast dryed buds. Now this one has to last me ages, just as well it was a decent score off it. Now, I'm launching a GMT supporters club, just costs ya a hundred quid and I'll send ya a badge or something :muahaha: hehe, only messing with ya mate, nice one on the ic supporters thingy. Yeah the macro was a £15 conversion wide angle lens with macro function, with the wide angle part removed lol. Nice buy that one.
Hi Georgia, welcome, and I hope you enjoy watching the creation of a second F5 generation. This time with both parents tri's.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Aaaaaaah this is where you're hiding :D

Good to see that you're still keeping true to the lazyness. :yes: I'm not much different, although I use the "being too busy" excuse rather than admitting to lazyness. :muahaha:

How's the hunt for tris going? That last lady looks real leafy, I wouldn't want to trim that. :yoinks:

Hope everything's fine over there :wave:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey Alex, good to see you back in the thread. Yeah that last one was a side cross I did, as I had to use the quad for seeds with a male that was around at the right time. I'm gonna try another couple again to see if the next is as leafy too, I wouldnt normally want anything that leafy myself. These are the "pure" bruised nuts though, so these shouldnt have that problem, sit back and watch the Tri Quest in action :joint:
Hi Diggs, managed to climb out of chat did ya lol, welcome to the thread, hope you stop by regularly now you know where to find us.

Well this is jsut the weekly update, not much to report, pics.
Male
lower branches trimmed off, upper branches need doing, only pollen from sacks directly on the stem will be used.

Female
branches from one side have been trimmed off, all of the branches on the other side have been left, as when she gets too tall, I'll side light her making use of those branches.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just had to come in and say high :smile:....good thing i did...had to track back a bit 2 be honest..i woz out of commission for a while due to sickness...but all is well now..i'm catching up some rounds i needed to do...but all looks to be in control ey :yes:
as always green and lush !

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey Core, good to see you back "in action", yep it's all under control here, just making some seeds. Clearly I need some pollen for that, so here's the pollen production pics :)

G

I love your pictures man, those are kinda like dirty pictures lol, you took some nice ones thanks peace

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
gmT
Howzit brother..?? Hope all is well over yer way and yer nice and stoeneded...
Anyhow the updates are great.. The first pic when ya look down between the leaves reminds me of a big ole pine out in the forrest.. each node same distance apart as teh next higher or lower.. Great work brother.. peace..

sack

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi GG, lol, and thanks :wave:

Hey Sacko, got more of those "through the leaves" shots for ya coming up. Yep, I'm nice and stoneded thanks :joint: . Hope things are going well for ya, guessing your into your dry spell now? Hope ya enjoy the updates, I'll be concentrating on the girls after this post, just finishing the male commentary off for now. I started to upload a few shots of the girls, and got a problem with the photo upload system after these, so I'll try again at some point.
Male

Unfortunately, above the top point of the pic on the left, prob due to the fact that I didn't repot him when I should have, (because he only has a couple of usefull weeks of life left), the nodes started to alternate.
At the bottom of the next pic (on the right), I will cut the stem so that non of this area gets a chance to release any pollen.

Now the female,
only one pic of her for now,

Again, I left her a little late for her repot, and she started to eat herself, I'm hoping I can coxe her out of that habbit now she has plenty of soil.

This is the bifoliar side line, I was growing this as a comparrison to a tri grow, the plan was to equal the tops out, by topping the tri at the second node giving 6 tops and topping this one at the second node and topping each of the top 2 new nodes again, creating 6 growing tops. The tri turned out male though, and since I only want 1 male around, he was killed off, leaving just this 6 topped bi girl, and since that makes a total of 2 girls this round, it would be silly not to let her grow. Here's an irrelevant pic of her just having sexed.

N

NZjay

thats some Beautiful pics you take GMT!
im sure ya girl will appreciate the new home! they always do ;)

take care!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thanks Jay, Yeah she seems to like her new home, but you know how girls are, they all want what their friends have, so I gave the other one a new home too. Here they are showing off to each other.

Here's the irrelevant girl, I'm hoping she isn't as leafy as her sister was. While I was dusting the pistils on the tri girl, I also dusted this girls pre flowers, just in case she turns out.

N

NZjay

they look great GMT...
just topping? or LST aswell? that one is nice and bushy!