What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Yes I think I will find her. I got 3 keepers from 10 seeds. That's really high. So out of a good 40 females I hope to find that special one. Will be hunting for smell as they all have the thicker stems I wanted.
Here are some of them

Don't forget to dream big!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73599&pictureid=1770161]View Image[/url]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73599&pictureid=1770157]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73599&pictureid=1770159]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73599&pictureid=1770156]View Image[/url]

Haha! I'm right there with ya man. I've been popping seeds since January and have only kept one plant around from all those seeds. it sure is fun looking though.

mushroombrew

Veteran
It's been a busy month! Took down the first round. Really happy with the quality seeing as I had high res temps early. It's Not #3 looks more like 2.25-2.4. Will know in a day or two.

Here is one of the "shitty" small nugs.

The second round didn't bounce back from pump failure. Still #2/light but thats a failure around here!
Had to veg this 3rd round an extra week. 4 week veg now at 1wk flower.

#3/light?? Fuck there are 20 plants in here at 4ft+. Some look like half pounders.

The really cool thing is we are getting fish bone aero looking roots in our "free rooters".

Monster DWC plants with way less tech!!

Yes I know they are using up their N. I just cant feed these bitches enough!! ahahaha this is going to get silly!!

rykus

Killer thread my friend! Have just been lurking lately but had to sign in and give props!

Been at it a while myself n know that it's the all important g/per watt / per 30 days that is bottom line as grower.. hard to cycle that fast in hydro with even a minimum of problems,let alone getting 2-2.5 every run and hitting some three's here n there is straight killing in my world...

Props again bud, love it when I see grow by those who know because even
If it's not my style it always makes sense ... very logical do able real world shit going down here... just sayin!

R

Rageous8899

We dont grow leaves we grow flower. Love that shit. I get alot of shit for defoliating but i get bette rresults doimg so. Lol

mushroombrew

Veteran
Thanks for the props gents.

I will be defoliating the living shit out of those big girls. in two weeks. Just say no to larf!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Some new seedlings.

GPS Copper Chem. This thing reeks!

Corey Stardawg S1

Goji OG. Will F2 for the Nepalese male hunt this winter!! Fuck Yeah!
The first must have a lil berry in it. See the variegation. It's not mosaic virus don't even go there...

How fucking pretty is this Gelato Clone! Seriously happy plant!

mushroombrew

Veteran
This is the Bagseed OG. Has been named "Road Warrior" another beauty clone

A couple new DHN additions to drool over
Chem 4

Sour Patch Kids

mushroombrew

Veteran
Topped the Hybrid seedlings to generate clones. I want at least two of each and then I will flip them all! Haha! I love pheno hunting!

Got some crazy terps from the first round of testers. Really looking forward to this run!

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
See the variegation. It's not mosaic virus don't even go there...

^Lmao.

Seedlings and clones are looking super healthy.
Awesome you were able to get some Goji OG seeds.
Chemdawg is a good cross to, youve got a sweet collection of genetics.

I grew Dark Horse's Bruce Banner a few years ago and was pretty impressed. Advertised thc over 30% was no joke, shit put me to sleep after a good bong rip, Nice OG nug structure as well.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Yes I am stoked on the beans!

I have Chem 4, Cop Chem and Corey. I will be doing some crosses for sure. S1 a chem and S1 a Fire OG in another room. Lots of remakes coming up, elmers, wifi and some cool new stuff too. Enough combos to hunt through for several years!

I have a BB#3. It's not DHN. I have two clones. One needs to go into flower for testing. I have always heard it prefers outdoor?

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Ill be following along with your breeding projects, looking forward to scoring some killer seeds from ya lol.

Im not sure about it prefering outdoors, i only ever ran it soilless indoors in sunshine mix #4 (peat moss, perlite). I imagine it would work well for SOG, i flowered my clones around 1ft tall without topping and they would grow one huge cola.

I had low stress trained the mother plant's main growing top and allowed the lower side branches to grow even height with the main top. When i flowered it the 8 main side branches produced spears just like the main cola like 18 inches long.

Last edited:

mushroombrew

Veteran
Harvesting the 2nd Round. Much like Aero my free rooters can't go without a pump long. These plants lost a pump in wk 1 so there was no real stretch.

But regardless I think the free rooters work!! Haha! 1 plant per sqft. A few are 3 zips. Most are 2. So although it's a "failure" it looks to be #2 per light.

2 ft plants with 2-3 zips on board...we'll fucking take it!

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
3 Zips per square foot, WOW, you guys make it really hard for me to feel good about my results. Im extremely happy with 1 Zip per SQ Foot!

mushroombrew

Veteran
1 zip per sqft is 1#/light. We double that regularly.

Our goal is 3
zips per sqft with 3wk veg and 8wk flower. Vegging clones right now. Will hit the mark soon!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Yeah and if you can believe it...that is the lower yielding pheno?! Have the big mofo yielder in the works. We fucked up and loaded two trays with the wrong pheno...
Will flip the right pheno next week. Monster action.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Canopy anyone? 4 wk veg was pushing it. This Pheno doesn't stretch much. But it is still spanning the 3ft isles. Same pheno as that stocky little bud monster I posted.

Day 20. Defoliation tomorrow AM. Going to take ages. Looks like six 5G buckets of leaves! Fuck I should take a pic of the pile! Here is a before...

mushroombrew

Veteran
3hrs of straight rushing. I defoliate before lights out. So the plants "stress" during the night. They wake up like nothing happened. This way I don't lose any budding time at all. two 5G buckets stuffed and stomped full!

WE DON'T GROW LEAVES WE GROW BUDS!! I just need 700 yoyo's for support! haha!

Last edited:

mushroombrew

Veteran
Round 4.

16 plants in one 4x4.
7 in LST in the other 4x4.

The stretchy heavy yielding pheno!! Expect mayhem on a biblical scale!

GG#4 straight vining. She is growing so fast in our Free Rooters. Will add a second trellis soon.
The ones that got defoliated are in the back.

Latest posts

Latest posts