What's new

3 Bog Lsd going into Flower

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The last Pic I posted is BOG LSD. The pictures that have the big leaves on her is the HDF or I was sent something else don't know. It's hit or miss with BCBUD. I have received all my orders but I did get some that where miss labeled. These could be an unknown. The plants are monsters. Its like it started out as a Indica dom and then switched to sativa dom. The bottom leaves are big and the leaves farther up look like Sativa weird.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This batch of BOG LSD is Better then my last grow of them it helps when you know what they want. :jump: I wish I had more room for the other 5 that had to be flowered under T5 200w :cuss: . I have a total of 18 plants my mistake took to many clones :bashhead:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it looks like the 3 Bog's are pretty done. I have noticed that they don't like to be topped and trained. All of the buds are mid sized no big buds but all of them are supper frosty the Yield will be very good but lots of silver Dollar sized buds. Thats OK with me super potent small/mid buds is all good. I'm going to chop the 3 of them next Friday. There is one that is not done yet.

ConceptOfSleep

Great looking plants Hammerhead! The LSDs look frosty as all hell and the HDF sounds more than interesting by your description of the aromas :D Ill definitely be along for the ride knowing that Twisted Purples are up next!

I know you said you are running 2 x 600watters, but what are the dimensions of your flowering tent? Sorry If you posted it already, I just couldn't find it. Your set-up looks nice and clean, I really like it.

Keep em green! :canabis:
:joint:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 1 600 and 1 400. The tent is a Jardin dr 120. There are 9 plants in it but I wont do that again there just to packed in it.

Last edited:

tequila_sunrise

I was just about to ask about your tent, I noticed it was a jardin. Damn glad I went with them. I got the smaller one tho the DR80. I am not displeased at all except I wish it was larger.

Other than that, the things fucking rock.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
krushonkush said:
very frosty!
hows the t5 girls looking, Hammer?

These 3 where chopped 3 days ago. I finished manicuring the bushes tonight. There are 3 under the T5 there all LSD. I did not want to waste any of the Destroyer and I have over a lb of LSD these would be the best compairison.

This is one of the Destroyer's they are going to take at least 70 days to finish.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is the first Weight after 4 days of drying 322g(11 zips) from 3 plants. I should lose 70% of that. I will do a weigh in after another 4 days. I'm guessing 2 oz from ea plant.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tequila_sunrise said:
I was just about to ask about your tent, I noticed it was a jardin. Damn glad I went with them. I got the smaller one tho the DR80. I am not displeased at all except I wish it was larger.

Other than that, the things fucking rock.

Yes they are very nice tents. I had a homebox xl but the zipper broke. This part needs to be very good as we open and close the tent so often. I traded it for some beans. I could have fixed it with some velcro but did not want the hassle.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
today 11/16/08

272 grams= 9.5 oz

Still not dry. IMHO after I put the buds into jars i open the jars and remove all the buds. They sit for a few hr's and back into the jars they go. I do this until buds are dry. This is a very slow method of dying. Icould do a faster dry by just leaving them out of the jars for a few days but I like a slow dry. I will weigh again in a few days

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Final weight is 7.25 oz off of 3 plants. Thats 2.4oz per plant not bad IMO. I still have 1 hanging. I'm going to let it dry all the way like this to see if there is a difference in taste.