What's new

3 Bog Lsd going into Flower

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone. This strain is awsome. I can't finish a spliff a few tokes and im done lol. It is very easy to clone 100% sucsess rate. I have 10 total clones 5 have rooted and I have transplanted. 5 I just cut and are in rapid rooters. I just harvested there Mother Desent yield Not dry all the way yet but looks like 2.5 oz. This was with no lst,topping or traning I let her grow natural. These 3 where taken and toped and trained for max yield. the next 5 I will also top. I put in some biogen Destryer fem. I have herd and seen some very nice reults with this strain.

Here was the Mother

Last edited:

Widow Maker

not to invade your thred but i hear bog genetics are very hard to come by these days. be ready for some awesome smoke!

^^^ this is bogs "Blue Moontrip" its LSD x Blue Moonlite good luck on harvest although from the looks of it you're golden.

~WM

U

UBER21

Nice pics hope mine ending up looking like the ones showed here.......cool shit

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Final Dry weight is 2.5oz. :rasta: The smell is very fruity almost like pineapple and a touch of skunk. I should get 3 to 4 oz from each of the other 3.

Last edited:
looks very good Hammerhead, I look upon those plants with great love, and my dreams see her in my Mother room, Some Day LOL.
That's a very good job you're doin' I just had to give you props MYSELF :respect: :joint:

PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED BRUTHA
TB7

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My garden full of BOG :jump:

I dont know the strain on this one. It has massive fan leaves. We will see what it turns out like.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is very good but I'M going to start some new strains after this run. I will have 8oz of LSD and 2oz of Purple haze. I'M going to do some Destroyer I have 3 females in veg now. I also have some twisted purple germinating.

Latest posts

Latest posts