What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 Blue Stars

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
great pics! i've got 12 unsexed whitaker blues going right now and i've got 2 cuts of a proven deathstar about a foot high too. kind of freaky that i was offered the deathstars after seeing your plants.

i'll take it as a message from the grow gods to cross them!

i've also got a vial of grape crush that came out of Short's place.

do you mind if i steal a pic or two to put in the ppk plants thread?

Miraculous Meds

great pics! i've got 12 unsexed whitaker blues going right now and i've got 2 cuts of a proven deathstar about a foot high too. kind of freaky that i was offered the deathstars after seeing your plants.

i'll take it as a message from the grow gods to cross them!

i've also got a vial of grape crush that came out of Short's place.

do you mind if i steal a pic or two to put in the ppk plants thread?

Id cross em., worked out for me. :dance013:

borrow anything u want sir.

Grape krush, yum. Dj gave me some hash from it. Delicious.

Miraculous Meds

Fresh blueberry anyone?

Fresh blueberry anyone?

Another round out of the ground! Ive noticed after a nice cure the sour/fuel aromas fade away, while whats left is sweet blueberry syrup.

I plan on doing some further breeding with her along with a bc or two. For now im trying to dial in her potential. It got a little hot this run but didn't cause too many problems except for a little more dramatic fox tails.

The goals will be, 1. lock in the type of effect. 2. lock in flavor. 3. structure/yield

Heres some pics from last crop. More to come when I get time to upload some more. And in the near future I plan on documenting a whole grow from day 1 flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
What's your average yield each plant? Looks heavy! Are all three of those started from seed?

Miraculous Meds

Im on a few runs under the newer tree style grow with her now. Just got the rooms running the best they've been. Foggers up n running for extra humidity. And just installed a new ro system. Plus I upgraded the middle bulbs from 600s to 1k's. I have a set in that's bigger and healthier than any I've done yet. I'm hoping for 24 per/minimum next run. I'm gonna start documenting that grow in this thread.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Im on a few runs under the newer tree style grow with her now. She's been between 14 to 19 so far. Just got the rooms running the best they've been. Foggers up n running for extra humidity. And just installed a new ro system because the bicarbonates were wreaking havoc on my ph stability. Plus I upgraded the middle bulbs from 600s to 1k's. I have a set in that's bigger and healthier than any I've done yet. I'm hoping for 24 per/minimum next run. I'm gonna start documenting that grow in this thread.

Damn that's impressive! That's awesome your modifications to the room are paying off. That's cool you got a new r.o system. I need one, the city water here is trash too. I have to get all my water from the grocery store, such a constant hassle. That would be cool if you documented the next round in this thread, can't wait.

Miraculous Meds

Heres some dried shots of 60 plus day cured blue star. Smells like ripe blueberries with a kick, when u crack a jar. Had a little ph trouble on the latest run due to changing from my well water to ro. I think I found the balance now. New crop from day 1 coming up next. Still working on my picture quality from a new camera phone.

Im leaning towards a blue star seed run to select a male to use to make a f2, and back crossing to the death star momma next. Thanks for stopping in. I hope to get some of this out for people to try.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts