What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2x2 passive hydro beercup madness - week 4

gtgio

happy re-vegged clones, 100% success rate

attachment.php

Attachments

• clones.jpg
    clones.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 6

gtgio

the Bright Moments are starting to fatten up, here's BM6 from last night.

The BM3 and BM6 have almost identical structure but the BM6 smells very grapey while the BM3 is a little more earthy.

attachment.php

Attachments

• bm6 aug 4th.jpg
    bm6 aug 4th.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 9

gtgio

Okay guys, a little update. If this thread started at week 4 we are now at week 5 and a bit.
I hit em with some koolbloom powder today. Another change I made is they are now being watered via bottom feed.

Pics:

group shot

attachment.php

bottom feed

attachment.php

secret recipe nugs. This plant is the highest yielding I think. Every single nug is my thumb size or bigger.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• secret recipe nug 3.jpg
    secret recipe nug 3.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 7
  • secret recipe nug 2.jpg
    secret recipe nug 2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 6
  • secret recipe nug 1.jpg
    secret recipe nug 1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 6
  • passive water.jpg
    passive water.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 10
  • tent shot.jpg
    tent shot.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 8
  • matanuska tundra x c99 top.jpg
    matanuska tundra x c99 top.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 8
  • chemmy jones double top.jpg
    chemmy jones double top.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 7
  • bm6 top.jpg
    bm6 top.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 7

gtgio

bright moments 6 top
extremely grapey pheno. I can't wait to smoke this, holy fuck.

attachment.php

chemmy jones double top

attachment.php

matanuska tundra x c99 - madness
she smells like salt and pepper chicken wings.

attachment.php

Attachments

• matanuska tundra x c99 top.jpg
    matanuska tundra x c99 top.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 8
  • bm6 top.jpg
    bm6 top.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 4
  • chemmy jones double top.jpg
    chemmy jones double top.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 7

gtgio

next we head over to sunbathe city where our clones have a 4 bulb mini t5 over em. some have been topped, some arent big enough yet. The light is usually directly over top but I had to move it for the photo.

attachment.php

to compare, here are my clones back on the 1st. they've been under the 13w bulb for most of that time, I introduced the t5s recently.

attachment.php

Attachments

• clones.jpg
    clones.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 5
  • sunbathe.jpg
    sunbathe.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 6

gtgio

Crate o' clones! These are all getting mom'd up until I get a chance to sample the different phenotypes. That big one is Ganesh 5.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC06066
    DSC06066
    126.5 KB · Views: 21

gtgio

No huge updates to report. I'm having a beer with my moms-to-be of the phenotypes I'm most excited about. Veggin' right along...We got a very grapey Bright Moments pheno, Chemmy Jones 3, Secret Recipe 1, and the cheese. The T labels on their cups are to indicate which I've topped. And recycling is cool, hence the crossed out titles on the cups.

I still have all the other plants backed up as clones minus a few, in case some turn out to be surprise winners. Ironically the mislabelled plant is looking to be the phenotype of Ganesh that I was after, a domed baseball bat of bud. Didn't get a clone of her. I think I'm going to try taking one of her lower branches and cloning that, but it's not looking too likely.

attachment.php

I think for my next grow I'll run less plants, but scrog 'em out. This run was mostly a pheno hunt anyway. I think I found what I was looking for out of each pack, I'm very satisfied. I can't wait to sample em.

My flush starts tonight, and I will be cutting them down on August 30 no matter what. Thankfully my clones will be travelling with me. I'm on a tight timeline and I'm moving out of this home very shortly into Sept. My goal is to have my first grow in my new home and new city flipped into flowering by October 1st.

Attachments

• IMG_5299.jpg
    IMG_5299.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 5

skaZe

lookin great these girls :good:

Inspired me even more doing my micro grow, will be sharing few pics aswell i guess. It will be soil based though.

What height did they had when u started flowering? Just wondering since they're already much bigger as I plan mine to get.

gtgio

lookin great these girls :good:

Inspired me even more doing my micro grow, will be sharing few pics aswell i guess. It will be soil based though.

What height did they had when u started flowering? Just wondering since they're already much bigger as I plan mine to get.

I think they were about 3-4 weeks from seed, but they were a little but stunted because my pH meter was miscalibrated so I was basically feeding them poison that entire time. Didn't realize what the problem was till I flipped to flower :/

gtgio

Oh i see, so thats why.

Well, gl on that scrog try, i'll be watching it =)

Thanks dude!

A little update for everyone today

We've been flushing for a couple days now, I wish I could've waited two weeks more for some of these but oh well.

THE JUNGLE!

attachment.php

Bright Moments 3 (Grapey pheno)

attachment.php

Bright Moments 5 (earthy pheno)

attachment.php

topped chemmy jones getting foxtailed like a mother...id imagine she has a lot of heat stress right now.

attachment.php

an especially frosty ganesh

attachment.php

Attachments

• BM3.jpg
    BM3.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 4
  • BM5.jpg
    BM5.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 6
  • chemmyjones3.jpg
    chemmyjones3.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 7
  • jungle websize.jpg
    jungle websize.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 5
  • ganesh.jpg
    ganesh.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 6

gtgio

Madness

attachment.php

and of course no update would be complete without the Secret Recipe.

attachment.php

Chemmy 3 clone

attachment.php

SR 1 clone

attachment.php

clone canopy

attachment.php

Attachments

• secret recipe1.jpg
    secret recipe1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 9
  • madness.jpg
    madness.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 8
  • chemmy 3 clone.jpg
    chemmy 3 clone.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 9
  • SR1 clone.jpg
    SR1 clone.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 7
  • clone canopy.jpg
    clone canopy.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 7

gtgio

3 days till chop...the girls are looking fatter each and every day still. It pains me to rush the chop...but oh well. It must be done. Theyre all looking awesome though. Madness is starting to purple up a little bit, i'm hoping it spreads throughout her nugs a bit more.

Due to lack of space I culled all the clones other than:
Bright Moments 6 (Grape Stomper X Grape Stomper OG)
Secret Recipe 1 (Diesel#1/Abusive OG Kush) X (Chem BX2)
Chemmy Jones 3 (Chem x CJ)
Madness (C99 X Matanuska Thunderfuck)

Since they seemed to be the most vigorous, and will hopefully give me a good variety.

I'm now trying to decide how I should do my next grow...it'll be in a similarly small space.
I could do a 4 plant scrog or a mini sog? I'm sure the SR and madness would be more productive in a scrog, but the CJ and BM didnt realy seem to want to branch out much.

gtgio

Thanks dude! I just finished harvesting / trimming, everythings hanging up to dry and im about to indulge in this scissor hash :] Good vibes all around.

delic

Nice grow with beautiful buds mate. Dunno how I missed the entire thread. You should have linked into the bear cup compition thread.
Hope you get the clones into your new place safely

-delic

gtgio

Nice grow with beautiful buds mate. Dunno how I missed the entire thread. You should have linked into the bear cup compition thread.
Hope you get the clones into your new place safely

-delic

Thanks man :] I think I popped a link into the thread once but as I didnt update the beer cup thread enough im ineligible for the contest, I think I'll still post some pics in there in the spirit of sharing though. some pretty cool stuff in there.

luckily I have friends at this home that will take care of my clones until I have everything established at my new place, shouldn't take too long.

Here are some pics from my harvest today, I'll take some good ones once everything is dried. Anyone want to make a guess on yield? All I was really hoping for was 2 ounces or so, I didnt want to set myself up for disappointment haha.

As you can see i wasn't too tight with my trimming, this is all personal smoke for myself and in my opinion leaving a bit of leaf on will preserve the bud beneath. I can always pick it off when I smoke it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• rack 1.jpg
    rack 1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 7
  • rack 2.jpg
    rack 2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 8
  • rack 3.jpg
    rack 3.jpg