What's new

2nd CFL grow lowryders

Mine are original LR that I bought from the doc. As for potency it's about average, but thats perfect for me because I don't really smoke a whole lot and I've been off of the mary for about 3 1/2 yrs (till recently of course). Awesome being able to smoke your own

killa-bud

Veteran
how cute

people say that they arent very potent,but i mean,it cant be any worse then shwagg, right?

i really wanna grow these,there so freakin cool,like small and werid,

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Looking pretty good. I read on hybred that root stimulators really make them take advantage of all that extra space.

About how long are the buds?

Let us know how they turn out and what kind of a yeild you get.

Sorry I haven't updated guys . I cut them a couple of days ago . And I currently have mold, jarred them to early. Felt like I wasted 2 1/2 months. But w/e it's a learning experience. Will post some pics as soon as I can

I got about 6-7 g's each plant. Tiss still my second grow so I'm still learning had them under 48 watts( CFL) each plant. One cool 25 watts and one warm 23 watts for each one . One topped out @ 5 " and the other around 6" . They stayed kinda small I thought they were ganna get taller.

Last edited:
Hey POMH nice looking plants. Just wondering one thing . My LR leaves started to bend down just like the ones in your picture. You think that happens because of the heat??

G

hey want to grow 10 low ryders...wont knw how many males i will get, but how much do you think i can get off using a 150 hps with 2 water farm drip systems. using the lucus formula too. just gotta get the cabinet together, lol.

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Supacalabala said:
Hey POMH nice looking plants. Just wondering one thing . My LR leaves started to bend down just like the ones in your picture. You think that happens because of the heat??

Tis an odd looking strain and I haven't found a lot of info on them. Mine is a cross, with Purple Thai. This is my second grow with it and the other was just like that. I have had people say it is the strain, and I tend to believe that because it is a healthy plant.

thanks for the replys

Here is what I got off of 96 watts of CFLs.

Weed4life- I'm still learning this is only my second grow . But from what I have read you should be able to pull an once a plant . check out highred.net . Thats joint doctors site , they'll help you out with anything LR

Latest posts

Latest posts