What's new

2kw Alternating Mod-Scrogs!

chibadog

That's whats up! I just joined last night, approved today, and started following your thread. I am happy to see that you are where you are today, all the more exciting. You've got some beautiful flowers, and I'm sure they are just as tasty :) Super stoked to be here with fellow gardener artists!! Ill post my homemade 2K vertical scrog purp urk when i can (it went well), just got a computer and need to find cord to camera. Cant wait to grow cheese!!! ahhh
Again, great buds and thanks for the new found motivation! Cheers to you
PS i see a few leaves to pluck, lol can i please see a shot of how you set up your hoods?
PSS i used one of your recent pics as the background for my new comp! thanks

Last edited:

DevilWeed

:D:D Thanks!

Chiba, glad you like em and get those pics up so we can see! I'll try to take a pic of my hoods when I get a chance.

DevilWeed

Still crankin...god I hate the last week or two. I took some of the Ultimate Indica main colas tonight as they had quite a bit of amber. Didn't want them getting too far. One of them clocked in at 31g's!! That's gonna be a nice bud when it's all dried up!

New addition to the veg room tonight. I've been having issues with my 400w MH firing after the 4 hour dark period. Talked with my local hydro guy (close friend as well, not a douche) and he said a few guys have had issues with the e-ballast firing the bulb I had. Decided it was a good time to upgrade to 600w!! Lumatek 600 with a Ushio bulb. What a sweet combo!! My veg room's gonna take off! I still need to pick up a new 400w "e" friendly bulb. Waiting on stock of Agrosuns.

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Congratulations :D

I should start my new 600W in the next few weeks as well. Never used one. (went with 400W until now)

BrainSellz

Veteran
:D :D Thanks!

I'm holding off on chopping anything else for now. I want to see a bit more ambers.

They're almost there! Quite a colorful canopy right now...
picture.php
^ tha garden of eden and needen' awesome grow

DevilWeed

:D:D Evening IC!

Started harvesting the Cheese/UltInd/Cheese side of the Scrog today. I'M STOKED!!!!!

I'm about 2/3 of the way through the smaller cheese and so far I've got just over 400g's of trimmed buds. Let's say I get 550g's * .2 = 110 / 28 = ~4oz's. I'm happy with 4oz's per plant any day! If I only loose 75% I'll hit almost 5oz's!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Sounds awesome mate can't wait for some harvest pics if you get any :biggrin: hows the smells while chopping away them?? :dance013:
:gday:

DevilWeed

The smell is insane! I'm gonna stink for weeks... :D

I'm already working on justifying a trimmer with the wife...I hate trimming!

Finished 1 cheese. Total trimmed wet weight = 544g's! I'll get pics up tomorrow...after I trim all day!

DevilWeed

:D:D Another few hours of my life gone! Hahaha...

Second cheese is done. This one was a little bigger...591g's! We'll see how much water they loose...but 4ozs+.

Pics tonight!

DevilWeed

This is a nug of Ultimate Indica that's been drying for about 6 days. Took this just before I smoked...errrm...I mean put it in the jar to cure. :D:D

picture.php

DevilWeed

Couple pics from the weekend harvest. I was able to get the plants out of the Scrog intact. This is one of the cheesy babes.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DevilWeed

The smaller of the 2 cheese plants yielded just over 5oz and is holding at 59% RH. It will loose a few more grams but not much. I'll try to stop it at 56% or so. That puts the bigger one on target for 5.5oz's give or take.

DevilWeed

Not much new happening. Seedlings are coming along great. I topped a few of them and the rest I'm just letting go natural. Finished the Ultimate Indica harvest. Plant yielded 505g's wet so a little less than the cheese. Diesels are in flush mode, should be ready any day. White widow is the same.