What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

28 Bucket r-DWC - 4000w - Maui Super Dawg

SpoCannabis

UPDATE: 36 Clones Taken (Room A)

UPDATE: 36 Clones Taken (Room A)

-- UPDATE: CLONES TAKEN (36) --

Well, the ladies in Room A went under the knife tonight! The first 11 of these that root up will be brought into Room B. Topped a couple of the MSD's in Room A because they were already getting significantly taller than the rest. I will post up some pictures tomorrow or saturday of the pruned and naked ladies lol. :joint:

SpoCannabis

More Pics...

More Pics...

Here's a few new shots for ya...

Room B - 5 clones...lonely and ready for their 11 sisters...
picture.php

picture.php

The 36 new MSD babies...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Room B - cut and chopped...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:smoker:

SpoCannabis

Hey MASHUP!! :wave: Love the sig banners I am seeing that you've done!! Thanks for pulling up a chair....here :joint: hit that ;-)

Mr. Tony

Veteran
hey spo, hope your not spending to much time in the garden, the weather in the 509 is killer right now.

keke.nz

nice grow and rooms man, nice work. what temp are you running? and nice custom a/c!
keep it up

peace keke

SpoCannabis

:smoker: Hey everyone!!!! :wave: Well...things are pluggin along quite nicely here at this location... gonna head up to the mountains tomorrow and check on the outdoor plot, so expect some updates on that thread.

Brazilianfire - Hey, thanks a lot; welcome to the thread!!

HF - Thx brotha, yours are looking damn good as well... yeah ill feel a lot better at it all when both rooms are filled with nice bushy ladies!!

Phil - Oh fosho bro - you'll love the MSD. Shit SMACKS you in the face like a brick!!! hehe :joint:

Mr. Tony - Hells yeah it is!!! That's just it, I'm not spending enough time in the garden lol.... too busy enjoying this great weather. Check out some of these pics from Spokane this weekend...

keke - Thanks, and welcome to the thread. Still not too sure how effective the custom a/c is, but im at least testing his theory lol. We are hovering right around 82-84F (35% EH) with the lights on 24/7 (haven't flipped to 12/12 yet).

GT - That TW looks great brotha!! Can't wait to get my hands on some cuttings!! :smoker:

cracker420 - Thanks! Pull up a chair and stick around!!

Some pics from the '509' this weekend...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mr. Tony

Veteran
one of my neighbors went to eastern and she hated it always telling me how bad it is there.

I may have to go and check it out one day... considering I'm half way there.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
i have fam in spocan. old folks , and i remember stories of great grandparents and greatgreat grandparents watering great uncles weed garden with no idea of what it was... he didnt smoke weed, was for his friends so when they visit they didnt kill all his booze lol washington is a nice place i hear. great for cultivating our babies

Hack

Nice setup!
I have been dwcing for six years and have the following thoughts.

Try running 15-20 litrs of air per minute in your buckets. Active aqua sells 110 l pumps that are monsters but actually very quiet run 6-8 buckets per pump. They really keep that water churning.

If possible cover your buckets so light doesn't get in. I used to get foil tape at home depot, now I just buy black buckets.

If you have trouble free strains in dwc with a good resoivoir it makes gardening painless. Nice work.

Latest posts

Latest posts